4.20 star(s) 58 Votes

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Harems are nice, if they're believable. But stories only work if the characters motivations make it seem like the characters would be ok with a poly relationship. And even if you have group sex, that still isn't group love.

Belle made a point of this with her "Harem" ending in Long Live the Princess. The harem only happens because the MC turns evil and brainwashes the whole lot of them. Effectively turning them into little more than puppets devoid of their own will. Because the characters as written wanted love, not just to be one of many.

The girls in this game might be fine with fooling around, but love is a different matter. And one person said something like

"It's not fair to put all these pretty girls and make us choose one. It's a game not real life."

Well, when are games fair either? And if the point of the game is to pick the best girl for you, just like finding love in the real world, then that's how you play the game.

Or use multiple saves, jeez, it's Renpy, are you new?

Sep 3, 2020
I'm sorry you see it this way, I didn't think that's how I sounded.
I've been working since I was sixteen, I'm 26 now and slowly seeing your saving melt away is hard, that's it.

You might not know me, but I clearly didn't say or meant "I am just like the rest of the people living their miserable lives on this planet.", it really isn't me :)

This was taken out of its context, and wrote by someone who hasn't slept in for the last 36 hours.

What I meant was, if you don't want to pay for it that's fine, but don't blame me for putting a price on my work.
don't you ever forget that you have fans that love you haters will come and go

but fans will come

and they will stay

but bro you really need a Twitter

it will help to promote your game and you can follow developers and they follow you

• Red Heart
Reactions: MisterMaya
Sep 3, 2020
Harems are nice, if they're believable. But stories only work if the characters motivations make it seem like the characters would be ok with a poly relationship. And even if you have group sex, that still isn't group love.

Belle made a point of this with her "Harem" ending in Long Live the Princess. The harem only happens because the MC turns evil and brainwashes the whole lot of them. Effectively turning them into little more than puppets devoid of their own will. Because the characters as written wanted love, not just to be one of many.

The girls in this game might be fine with fooling around, but love is a different matter. And one person said something like

"It's not fair to put all these pretty girls and make us choose one. It's a game not real life."

Well, when are games fair either? And if the point of the game is to pick the best girl for you, just like finding love in the real world, then that's how you play the game.

Or use multiple saves, jeez, it's Renpy, are you new?
this is just my opinion but I'm sick of harems 90% of the games on this site is a fucking harem i need a good fucking story goddamnit I love monogamy

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
your looking for 2d games or just good well developed story games?
Honestly both. I love well developed story games that is what I usually look for, but I ORS was the first 2D I played and if there is any other good ones out there I'd love to play them :)

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
this is just my opinion but I'm sick of harems 90% of the games on this site is a fucking harem i need a good fucking story goddamnit I love monogamy
Well I love both but story makes you feel so I need a good story too xd. And yes, there are very few monogamous games indeed. In fact, if I think of it as high quality, I can say that it almost doesn't exist lol.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
I kind of agree with you... but if the MC is single and still have to develop a relationship with girls to get to know which one he want to take seriously he can go out and have fun with a few untill he take his decision. <- This kind of writing I think is interesting. But yes some games makes me want to pursue only one girl over any other, and later on if I want to try another girl all I have to do is initiate a new gameplay.
It is hard to find some games to enjoy because most of them follow the same genre. It is either harem, you will be fucking a lot of girls and they are all ok with it or you gonna be fucking your whole family or landlady and girls who grew up in the same house as you.
Did you try this game though? I've seen you in a few games I play, so you probably like the same styles as me :D

everhardninja

Jan 12, 2021
Honestly both. I love well developed story games that is what I usually look for, but I ORS was the first 2D I played and if there is any other good ones out there I'd love to play them :)
Honestly not many great 2D games i have played only 3 i think including ORS. Good games i would play are: Eternum, Glimpses of the past, EraStrom: Sandstorm, Acting Lessons, Last Call, Defending Lydia Collier. There are others but i would suggest trying any of these out first. Good and interesting stories and a significant amount of content too.

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
MisterMaya Have you ever thought about adding roleplay sex? Femdom or Maledom? or like idk footjob etc
So footjob will be a thing, femdom was questionned, I was thinking of doing something where one woman who you could have sex with will assert dominance both mentaly and physically but I don't know if that counts as femdom.
It will be in v0.3, so when I post it, people will argue over it.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Honestly not many great 2D games i have played only 3 i think including ORS. Good games i would play are: Eternum, Glimpses of the past, EraStrom: Sandstorm, Acting Lessons, Last Call, Defending Lydia Collier. There are others but i would suggest trying any of these out first. Good and interesting stories and a significant amount of content too.
well you actually gave names of many games I didnt try yet, except for Acting Lessons. So I will deffo try them out. Thanks a lot.

Sep 3, 2020
Well I love both but story makes you feel so I need a good story too xd. And yes, there are very few monogamous games indeed. In fact, if I think of it as high quality, I can say that it almost doesn't exist lol.
that's why to me MisterMaya is like an oasis in the desert

I plan to get beautiful love stories from him until I'm old and dead and he's forgotten all about me

he is the. Golden Goose when it comes to stories

• Haha
Reactions: Byczer

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
So footjob will be a thing, femdom was questionned, I was thinking of doing something where one woman who you could have sex with will assert dominance both mentaly and physically but I don't know if that counts as femdom.
Don't even think about it :ROFLMAO:

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Yeah, at this point I see harem I pass. I only try those IF I'm extremely bored with time to kill and there's nothing new that peaks my interest more. Not even with gorgeous models....

Sep 3, 2020
hey bro don't leave me out of this conversation just because I like monogamy

I wouldn't mind if Laura called me Daddy or I called her mommy

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes