4.20 star(s) 58 Votes

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Dear dev, I know it's hard to animate but I find deep French kissing hot. Please keep it in mind. Thanks!

Oh and missionary sex with the girl's arms and legs wrapped around the MC too! :)
Damn, I like the way you think :love:

So footjob will be a thing, femdom was questionned, I was thinking of doing something where one woman who you could have sex with will assert dominance both mentaly and physically but I don't know if that counts as femdom.
It will be in v0.3, so when I post it, people will argue over it.
It makes more sense if the footjob is optional not everyone likes it. Femdom or Maledom is generally disliked. But soft/gentle type femdom or maledom is always great. (without humiliating etc).

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
Damn, I like the way you think :love:

It makes more sense if the footjob is optional not everyone likes it. Femdom or Maledom is generally disliked. But soft/gentle type femdom or maledom is always great. (without humiliating etc).
I'll keep that in mind ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Byczer

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
Dear dev, I know it's hard to animate but I find deep French kissing hot. Please keep it in mind. Thanks!

Oh and missionary sex with the girl's arms and legs wrapped around the MC too! :)
I'll try to see what I can do, but yeah it's a pain in the ass to animate (the french kiss) :LOL:
And couldn't agree more on the missionary thing :sneaky:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Couldn't just squeeze in 1 family relation for us incest lovers eh? ;)
Game looks very pretty though.
Please make Femdom optional if you choose to include it. (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: MisterMaya

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
I haven't played it yet. But because of incest patch... Is it not possible that the three women are the mother and the two sisters and he supports the family by paying rent?
I'm currently looking into this, i will try to make an incest patch for this game.
Btw i had to pay rent at home when i started working, i believe it's normal to pay for your upkeep when you still live at home.

At first glance it's going to be mom -> her daughters -> sisters
to mc it will be -> his aunt and cousins

If i'm going to make this work it will be an estranged family, probably on the mothers side because she died at shildbirth.

edit: Or i can take the easy way and just make Lucy a cousin :p

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
I'm currently looking into this, i will try to make an incest patch for this game.
Btw i had to pay rent at home when i started working, i believe it's normal to pay for your upkeep when you still live at home.

At first glance it's going to be mom -> her daughters -> sisters
to mc it will be -> his aunt and cousins

If i'm going to make this work it will be an estranged family, probably on the mothers side because she died at shildbirth.

edit: Or i can take the easy way and just make Lucy a cousin :p
the only time I ever installed incest patch

it is what the developer originally intended but because of rules he couldn't put it in the game

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
the only time I ever installed incest patch

it is what the developer originally intended but because of rules he couldn't put it in the game
I know, that's why when developer's are intend on staying on patreon that it's mostly fan-based patches so that patreon can't blame the dev team, the other workaround is that if a dev does it themslefs they upload it on other platforms like itch.io and subscribestar, no idea why patreon stay's this popular though (no incest, no beastiality, no lolli, most hardcore stuff banned...).

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
Well, i made a fearly quick patched version, it's made on the walkthrough mod.
changes are text based.
Lucy- MC are cousins. I chose Lucy because she was the most straith forwarth without the need to rewrite a part of the story (just a few words and adjusting 1-2 lines) and thereby also respecting MisterMaya his concerns in this matter, i hope you enjoy.

for use with the walkthrough mod, first install the mod then overwrite with the i-patch.

edit: fixed a tag

Last edited:

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
So footjob will be a thing, femdom was questionned, I was thinking of doing something where one woman who you could have sex with will assert dominance both mentaly and physically but I don't know if that counts as femdom.
It will be in v0.3, so when I post it, people will argue over it.
Footjob I'm cool with that, but femdom ehh... I don't mind it being in the game as long it's optional or turning it around on them or better yet keep it light for both parties.(y);)

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2021
this is just my opinion but I'm sick of harems 90% of the games on this site is a fucking harem i need a good fucking story goddamnit I love monogamy
You're delusional if you think 90% of the games on this site are harem games
Almost all top tier games have monogamous relationships that make you choose between LIs
Name 5 top tier harem games on this site with daz models and not those HS models
There's only one decent harem game WVM and even that is just a mindless fuckfest and mediocre writing
Infact there's dozens of games that initially were headed to be harem games but veered away from it
There is no good harem game on this whole site, all the games that could have been harem games didn't and you had to ultimately choose between LIs

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
You're delusional if you think 90% of the games on this site are harem games
Almost all top tier games have monogamous relationships that make you choose between LIs
Name 5 top tier harem games on this site with daz models and not those HS models
There's only one decent harem game WVM and even that is just a mindless fuckfest and mediocre writing
Infact there's dozens of games that initially were headed to be harem games but veered away from it
There is no good harem game on this whole site, all the games that could have been harem games didn't and you had to ultimately choose between LIs
Harem hotel is good game story and all. waifu academy, max's life, love and sex, mythic manor, photo hunt, freeloading family, a house in the rift, MIST, power vacuum etc. There are lots of them.

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes