4.20 star(s) 57 Votes
Jul 29, 2021
Harem hotel is good game story and all. waifu academy, max's life, love and sex, mythic manor, photo hunt, freeloading family, a house in the rift, MIST, power vacuum etc. There are lots of them.
That's why I said games that don't use HS models. Most of these games arent daz, and even if they are daz then they are sandbox
And can you compare these games to all the other games that aren't harem? Being a dik, broken dreamers, deluca family, leap of faith, almost every good game on this site isn't a harem game

Sep 3, 2020
You're delusional if you think 90% of the games on this site are harem games
Almost all top tier games have monogamous relationships that make you choose between LIs
Name 5 top tier harem games on this site with daz models and not those HS models
There's only one decent harem game WVM and even that is just a mindless fuckfest and mediocre writing
Infact there's dozens of games that initially were headed to be harem games but veered away from it
There is no good harem game on this whole site, all the games that could have been harem games didn't and you had to ultimately choose between LIs
well to be fair I have a reading disability and i can only play [Ren'Py]games

I don't know if my option for games are bigger if I can play Unity games and stuff

but I can see your point it's just hard for me to find good monogamous games

especially with a good love story that is more than just i fuck her because she was hot

and why did you have to mention that god-forsaken game now I have to go scrub my soul with bleach

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
well to be fair I have a reading disability and i can only play [Ren'Py]games

I don't know if my option for games are bigger if I can play Unity games and stuff

but I can see your point it's just hard for me to find good monogamous games

especially with a good love story that is more than just i fuck her because she was hot

and why did you have to mention that god-forsaken game now I have to go scrub my soul with bleach
I want to recommend you "Our Red String" and "Katawa Shoujo". Both are great games. I think you will love it. (hope so)

Sep 3, 2020
I want to recommend you "Our Red String" and "Katawa Shoujo". Both are great games. I think you will love it. (hope so)
don't worry I trust you brother but I still have to play the

Christmas update first a bunch of family members came into my room yesterday and bothered me so I didn't get a chance

aaaaaaaaaaa

• Haha
Reactions: Byczer

keimag

May 8, 2017
Renders are pretty good, at least it's not the same models we see recycled in almost every other game.

However... the premise of the story doesn't really make much sense. Even if we disregard the completely moronic decision of quitting a prestigious law school to (re)open a bar, how does he not have a place to live? Did his father sleep in the bar? What happened to the house MC grew up in? Did it just mysteriously disappear? Not to mention the way it looked inside the bar... was it bombed after the father's death or did it look like that while his dad was still in business? What about the money MC has for the rent and renovations, where's that coming from?
So yeah, there's certain things that don't really make sense, story-wise and makes the whole thing a little jarring. The Valentine introduction was cute, but you do the same thing again from the MC's point of view, so why have Valentine there in the first place? It feels kind of pointless, to be honest.

So yeah, keep working on it and curious to see where it goes.

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
Renders are pretty good, at least it's not the same models we see recycled in almost every other game.

However... the premise of the story doesn't really make much sense. Even if we disregard the completely moronic decision of quitting a prestigious law school to (re)open a bar, how does he not have a place to live? Did his father sleep in the bar? What happened to the house MC grew up in? Did it just mysteriously disappear? Not to mention the way it looked inside the bar... was it bombed after the father's death or did it look like that while his dad was still in business? What about the money MC has for the rent and renovations, where's that coming from?
So yeah, there's certain things that don't really make sense, story-wise and makes the whole thing a little jarring. The Valentine introduction was cute, but you do the same thing again from the MC's point of view, so why have Valentine there in the first place? It feels kind of pointless, to be honest.

Thanks for your feedback, I'd like to answer a few questions you have.
Mc grew up really close to his father, and put on hold his dreams in order to achieve his father's.
It is said when MC first arrived in the bar that the bank took and sold almost every thing inside of the bar in order to pay the loan MC's dad had taken to buy that bar.
The money he got, comes from the inheritance of his father.
Now, I don't know how inheritance work in your country, but in mine, the bank won't touch your personnal money when you dieif you have children, but rather your assets first.
Valentine welcoming you was principally a way to introduce new players to VN, as well as asking their name.
I thought having an introducton done by one of the LIs was pretty nice.

Hope you liked it anyway :)

cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
MisterMaya If *keimag* the textes in your Game has read attentive he would know that all.
And the introduction with Valentine was really entertaining, I loved it !
I look really forward to the next update ! Hope it is a big one :rolleyes: .....

• Red Heart
Reactions: MisterMaya

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
MisterMaya If *keimag* the textes in your Game has read attentive he would know that all.
And the introduction with Valentine was really entertaining, I loved it !
I look really forward to the next update ! Hope it is a big one :rolleyes: .....
You bet it is, it should be as big as the first one, but I'm not even halfway through it and already have +30 animations

• Love
Reactions: cate.archer

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
those exclamation points at the end of the sentences are very confusing. Mostly read it as i and then realise it isnt. Could you combine it with the last sentence instead of leaving a space between them?
Yup, I will fix that :)

I realizedI thought it looked better, but apparently you aren't the only one confused.
I will fix that for v0.3

• Red Heart
Reactions: X_Alascato

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
thank you very much.
Nice game btw. really enjoying it. I love the management side so hopefully we can upgrade our bar
I'm glad you liked it so far :)

I've thought about it, but I don't think I will include this tbh ...Basically all the storylineis written, and I'm afraid I can't possibly fit this in

Reactions: X_Alascato

daddyCzapo

Mar 26, 2019
upload it to filesfm/pixeldrain/terminal pls
Here you go, for now just pixeldrain cause the upload speed on filesfm is a joke rn. i'll edit my post later with filesfm link.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020

personally I would take owning our own business over working in any job

you're right it's not a prestigious law school but at least he doesn't have to kiss anybody's ass for a paycheck or worry about being fired

think about it

yes owning our own business comes with its own set of challenges but at least we don't have to leave our family on Christmas Day because our boss wants us to do something

and God willing we marry Laura

we will not miss things like wedding anniversaries because our boss is overworking our ass

and we can wear whatever we want to work because we are the boss

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I like the game so far but the random space before punctuation is really throwing me off.

"MC you came !" should be "MC you came!"

I know its super small and pedantic but whoa man, does it throw me off.

Like the game and characters so far though, gorgeous renders!

As for Harem vs single route, I look at it like this:
Harem will always beat single route for me because I get attached to characters (so long as they are well written) and forcing me to choose 1 and abandon all the others is like torture. If you want to allow people to reject everyone but 1, totally fine, do that to satisfy the single route players, but don't make that the only option because otherwise people like me, who like all your characters, will more then likely just not play the game if forced to choose.

Most people would say: "Well that's why you play multiple times!"
To that I say: Are you going to give me more hours in the day?
Most of us have full time jobs, wives/children, and other hobbies. Time for games is limited and there are ALWAYS new games coming out / old games getting updated every day on the latest updates page. Sure, I could replay your game....4-5 times for all the routes, oooor play the next update of one of my favorites, or this completely new story from this promising new game that doesn't get me hooked by the characters that doesn't make me choose only 1...

So yes, harem games or more precisely, games with a harem route will ALWAYS get my preference for playing. I wont hate on those who like single routes, just don't make that the only option and guess what, we both get to be happy!

Last edited:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Paywall for the Christmas Special? Really? Thought it would be a good way to check out the Devs skills with writing, renders and animations, to see if I might invest in the full game. That's a nope. :cry: Also this game really needs an Ipatch, not this step-cest nonsense. :poop:

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Okay, the little injokes in the game have me rolling. Like when Val shows MC her facegram and the photo comments are just F95 user comments and the Dev saying he's proud of his favorite girl xDDD

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes