4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Eh, gating content behind a paywall just never works. There are zero adult game creators on patreon/subscribstar that have used that model and succeeded. Simply put if the game is good people will pay for it. Having nice renders is something anyone with a computer can do, making a good game isnt.

Reactions: dolfe67

KopengaKris

Sep 21, 2018
Here's my opinion on the game. I like it. Renders look great, animations are good with an interesting story. Now...putting lewd content behind a "paywall" is fine IMO. Supporters should have first crack at the game. The question here is when the public gets to enjoy the same content? I don't have any issues with waiting a month, before it gets public, to playing the full content.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
I encourage you to read my public patreon post which I just released right on why that was done this way and what's the plan for next episode :)
"Don't steal my ships, I have made a public announcement" says the English King in London, to stop piracy in the Caribbean.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MisterMaya
Sep 3, 2020
I thought about starting to support the project, but after I found out that you have to pay for animations, I changed my mind. I believe that games should be made in such a way that people want to support the project. And here it seems that you have to pay for the full content of the game. The dev makes you pay for the game in order to get full access. I do not welcome this. But that's just my opinion. Gl with game.
But I delete the game, I'm not interested in this approach
am only interested in Laura

so I never saw the sex scenes in this update but I heard you complaining about

animation

so I reloaded one of my saves just to see a sex scene

and I have to say with all respect you are out of your mind

even wit no animations the sex scenes
are amazing

and let me tell you something there are other developers that won't let you see any

sex scenes at all unless you pay for them

a fun fact I am so poor I don't have a credit card

there are vn games on patreon that cost $1

and as long as I live I will never be able to play them

but MisterMaya made sure that there's always a free version of his game so people like me

can play them and are never left behind

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I encourage you to read my public patreon post which I just released right on why that was done this way and what's the plan for next episode :)
I mean i get your point, that you want your patrons have something special, but honestly some special renders and earlier access does the trick for pretty much every other dev, if they do the earlier access at all and release here for free themselfs. Not to mention that if you have good animations you might even get more support because there are enough people out there who look for something like that.

You might even put some people off with this, who'd gladly throw you some money, because they take it as greed that you do it that way. In the end its of course your decision and if you want to continue that way, do it. I find things like that weird but again, its your choice and i'm not going to tell you that you have to change it.

Either way, good luck with your game either way.

Last edited:

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020
It seems many people did not read the public Patreon post (or at least not thoroughly) so I'll paraphrase the most important bit here.

From Ep3 animations will be available to all!!!!!

The free/premium version idea was just an experiment, and from Ep3, like most other devs, Mister Maya has decided to reward patrons with early releases and the public release (which will be the "premium version") will be available 4 weeks after the highest tier pateons.

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
Well, i tryed again. Ignored Elena, but could still not get Nicole.
In My first save i make out wit Elena, but lying after. So Alexa was not upset anyway and still goes shopping with me. So is there some other trigger?
That's weird, I tried it myself and it worked, I opened the script and the script looks okay, let me look into that again.

maxxlim

Mar 14, 2021
I'm not sure who lauren is, but if you mean Laura
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Gotcha. Don't listen to haters my man. Just keep up the good work. In my honest opinion (and I am very particular), this could very well be one of the top VNs. Especially with the amount of content and fast releases. Keep it up.

Sep 3, 2020
there is no kissing animation at all in this game the kiss with Alexa and Lucy doesn't show so dev needs some sitting down and thinking what is a lewd animation and kissing lol.
my playthrough is different so I don't know what you're talkin about with the kiss with Alexa and Lucy

but trust me MisterMaya knows how to make a kissing scene

behold one of the best kissing scenes in a vn

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-entrepreneur-episode-2-free-mistermaya.90112/post-7649399

• Red Heart
Reactions: MisterMaya

maxxlim

Mar 14, 2021
I love I love Laura more than anything I'm going to have a baby with her
even if it kills me

I swear as God is my witness before this game is over I'm going to knock you up Laura
View attachment 1681635

this is actually my desktop wallpaper by the way

I noticed that you can take any screenshot of characters in this game and it's made with such great quality you can use it as a wallpaper

and don't get me wrong the picture of Laura in the shower is still my favorite but I like this one because it's a picture of me and Laura being intimate

I absolutely love any picture of me and Laura

I forgot to mention one of the reasons I love this scene is how it makes me feel it may look like a simple kiss but you can feel how much they love and care about each other

it's hard to explain but it's like they put all the love they have for each other in one kiss

don't get me wrong there are a lot of hot moments in this scene but it feels like this kiss is fueled by love and nothing else
How did you even get this scene man? I did not get it.

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes