4.20 star(s) 54 Votes
Sep 3, 2020
How did you even get this scene man? I did not get it.
sorry to break it to you my brother but there is no laura kiss scene in this update.

that is from the Christmas special but the Christmas special is non-canon

that means whatever happens in the Christmas special does not count

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
If you don't get the choice to pull out or creampie to finish a sex scene, the dev just makes a pullout scene and is done with it.
Thanks!

Decent looking mc that's also not a midget? :oops: Before I download, I just wanna know if there's auto pullout:unsure:
So, depending on the sex scenes, you can choose whether you come in or out. But not on every one of them, I'm sorry :/ I'll make sure to keep this detail in mind when I create LEWD scenes.

Sep 3, 2020
If you don't get the choice to pull out or creampie to finish a sex scene, the dev just makes a pullout scene and is done with it.
to be honest who in the fuck would pull out when they're making love to laura

I'm a man on a mission

I'm going to put a baby in laura even if it kills me

in my opinion

any man who denies Laura a baby

does not deserve the dick they were born with

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
to be honest who in the fuck would pull out when they're making love to laura

I'm a man on a mission

I'm going to put a baby in laura even if it kills me

in my opinion

any man who denies Laura a baby

does not deserve the dick they were born with
The same people who paint the face during a BJ? Dunno, but i think everyone who ever felt how it feels in real life would ever pull out if its not required.

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
It's premium now ... i guess a hero did it :love:.
I wouldn't say a hero, more like someone who can't respect a dev's wishes over his own creation, but whatever I guess
What sucks the most is that I cant even see the result of that choice of release over my community growth and the feedback of my supporters
No I wouldn't call him a hero because this version would have been free in not so long, I'd call them a dick

Sep 3, 2020
It's premium now ... i guess a hero did it :love:.
yeah I know this sounds really stupid

I'm not going to download it unless MisterMaya

says it's okay

I know it makes no sense but he's been really good to me

and it's because of him a broke guy like me with no money can even play the game

and besides I'm only interested in Laura

the other girls are just my friends

so I don't really need animations

Jan 7, 2019
I wouldn't say a hero, more like someone who can't respect a dev's wishes over his own creation, but whatever I guess
What sucks the most is that I cant even see the result of that choice of release over my community growth and the feedback of my supporters
No I wouldn't call him a hero because this version would have been free in not so long, I'd call them a dick
its a pirate site that most devs use for free support because sites like these help get you support its easier to find using this site then finding your game on patreon so calling people dicks for uploading a your game to a pirate site is not a coool way to go just saying.

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
yeah I know this sounds really stupid

I'm not going to download it unless MisterMaya

says it's okay

I know it makes no sense but he's been really good to me

and it's because of him a broke guy like me with no money can even play the game

and besides I'm only interested in Laura

the other girls are just my friends

so I don't really need animations
Have fun buddy, you've always helped the project any way you could and that means to me :)
And to everyone, I was a little bitter with the last comment because I hate that my choice is taken away from me, especially when 1 it had a purpose, and 2 it was going to be free in less than 4 weeks.

I hope you have fun with my game, despite that it was not intended to be released yet.

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
damn boy.. promo pics look gooood
but I saw the tags.. no ntr, no incest? (that's bold)
so I must fap to what.. romance?
does that work?
(gonna give it a try)

girls look good
mc dick looks good too
:unsure:
that's a new.. (technically I'm not gay but I find that important)

Sep 3, 2020
dev was going to release the premium version at week 4, this was unnecessarily done
well all I know is I'm not touching it

people are always free to do what they want but if you consider yourself a real supporter of MisterMaya

don't download wait a month it's not really that long

I know Developers.that make you wait 6 months to a year

for one update and it doesn't even look this good

and it doesn't even have a real story like this game it's just an excuse to fuck girls

Sep 3, 2020
Have fun buddy, you've always helped the project any way you could and that means to me :)
And to everyone, I was a little bitter with the last comment because I hate that my choice is taken away from me, especially when 1 it had a purpose, and 2 it was going to be free in less than 4 weeks.

I hope you have fun with my game, despite that it was not intended to be released yet.
forgive me my brother but I am not going to download this game I would rather cut my dick off

this is one time where I am not going to honor your request I am not touching this game until it is release by you

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes