4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Anders Niet

Dec 23, 2017
Edit: Updated for Episode 2

Changelog:
  • Added 4 scenes to gallery
  • Fixed Nicole animations not showing

I've made a Walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

It adds a "gallery" button to the main menu allowing to replay scenes and highlights green/add hints to dialogue chocies

Download : MEGA PIXELDRAIN
Thank you LEGEND!

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Just finnishd a fresh run to see anything new.
Seems less then it was last year.
This is saposed to be new?
I'd call bug fix but, ran into them this time yet not last year.
hmmm, Oh Well.....

Reactions: imaginatus

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Still in the middle of playing episode 2, but I really really appreciate the opening animation with the characters. Most other games tend to have "meaningless" animation like a spinning wheel or door opening or something. It's nice to see non-sex animation that is about the actual characters instead.

Radriewyn

Jul 19, 2017
I hate to be the bearer of bad news
this is not a harem game

and it will never ever be one you will have to choose one in the end which I don't think it's a big deal even if you're not with a girl you can still be her friend

and you don't need to put your dick inside of a girl to be a part of her life

sorry I shouldn't have said that it's just harems

they seem to be in every game I play I don't like them

and I don't know harems seem to bring out a side of me

but to answer your question this is a love story focused on realistic relationship,s not sex

but that's what makes it great it's story-driven
I know it isn't a harem game, especially after I went back and re-read a prior post from MisterMaya before I seen your post. Either way it wasn't my intention in any form to try and get it done differently. Yes I hope I don't lose anyone at the end, but that is because I LIKE all of the characters, their personalities and just the overall vibe of them, so as I said, I just am not sure which I like as a favorite. As in it is going to be a hard choice at this point to know which one I want to end up with.

Everyone has their likes and dislikes, I like both harem and non harem games. I like the stories, some I like for the read, and some just the sexual exploits, but I don't push my beliefs on others like the way what you wrote came across to me.

Reactions: benyaminlorit

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
How much different is update to the one posted yesterday?
Can't say about yesterday.
However, it's not a huge download.
Personally, it's not changed much since last year.
I sugest ya check it out and see with Your eyes.
Some things are better when one see's first hand.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Can't say about yesterday.
However, it's not a huge download.
Personally, it's not changed much since last year.
I sugest ya check it out and see with Your eyes.
Some things are better when one see's first hand.
Take the Red Pill

Sep 3, 2020
I know it isn't a harem game, especially after I went back and re-read a prior post from MisterMaya before I seen your post. Either way it wasn't my intention in any form to try and get it done differently. Yes I hope I don't lose anyone at the end, but that is because I LIKE all of the characters, their personalities and just the overall vibe of them, so as I said, I just am not sure which I like as a favorite. As in it is going to be a hard choice at this point to know which one I want to end up with.

Everyone has their likes and dislikes, I like both harem and non harem games. I like the stories, some I like for the read, and some just the sexual exploits, but I don't push my beliefs on others like the way what you wrote came across to me.
I know and I apologize for that it's just that when I hear the word Harem I don't know why I get so upset

I guess it's because I see Harem 's everywhere and I don't see any monogamy games

and even if there is a game with monogamy it's not very good

those games force you to have a girlfriend at the beginning so if you like someone else you're going to have to be a cheet

or the main character uses the women for sex and nothing else

I guess I'm just afraid that if somebody mentions the word Harem it's going to turn the game I like into a Harem game

like I said a game like this is very very rare and it's special to me

again I'm sorry and I meant no offense but if I offended you or made you upset in anyway I apologize

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Finished episode 2 and boy oh boy this game is amazing. I like how the characters are well written, and the "crime" story also feels more believable and not too forced. Good stuff, and looking forward to episode 3 to see how things go.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
There are just so many great qualities to point out from this project.. i was on the fence for the majority of the 1st episode, But from the 3rd act of the 1st episode the glue that will hold this title together for the future came together well..
Jump forward to Episode 2 - All i can say is whatever changes be it staffing, writing team or anything else that occured between 1-2 Keep it going.. Episode 2 is where things REALLY explode off the screen.. The humour is top notch.. The writing and story flows better than some TripleA or established fan fav titles out there..
There are so many moments in episode two from the cinematic opening to the other amazing cinematic cuts that make this title stand out from the others out there in this genre, The gun range scene had me literally crying with laughter and giving Alexa a character moment that made you love her even more for her sheer absent mindedness and clumsiness..
In most AVN's its always a challenge to 'choose your girl' and even though most of us run multiple playthroughs for such endings, It is even more so in this title.. The female roles are so well written from a female perspective instead of the typical male thinking like a female thought process in which they always fail by leaning to their own lust to see that character as a cheap slut with no character other than to be the meat thrown to the lions carnage.. The writing team on this title truly captures the womans perspective, issues and life problems.. be it from confidence issue to depression there is enough REAL emotion carried in this story and i cant wait to see what the future holds for this breakthrough title..

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Episode 2 was a damn fine presentation. I can tell if you could make this a fully 3d game with them graphics you would.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MisterMaya

thehsplt

Mar 30, 2019
I just finished playing chapter 2 and I really enjoyed the extra humor in this game. Espscially the treadmill seen on the screen in front of it with the guy with a body of a chicken for a head , the construction site with one worker holding a stop sign with another worker on his shoulder and of course the cat giving MC the finger. Those I noticed with out really looking for them I'll have to replay and watch for other such items.

• Red Heart

Radriewyn

Jul 19, 2017
What path does the walkthrough follow? Asking because following the green stuff I missed like...every scene found in the gallery.
Not sure which path, but most walkthroughs follow a path to get the most points. This one uses end game points, which ever LI you have the most points with, is the end LI for the game. Some of the scenes will make you lose points with a LI, so it probably give you the choice to not lose those points, which end up not showing the scene

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes