4.20 star(s) 54 Votes
Sep 3, 2020
Renders are good, story seems pretty cliche so far tho. Dude has to come back home, bad dude wants to mess up MCs life for some reason, MC and new family overcome bad dude. We will see how it goes but so far just seems like every other story on this site.
maybe a game starts like this one but then it just turns into an excuse for the main character to sleep with a bunch of girls this is a great story from start to finish

maybe because it's an actual story first and sex it's just a part of it not the main thing

people need to realize in the world of entertainment everything's been done before

just because of a story is similar doesn't mean it cant still be amazing if people talk like you do there would be no Batman The Dark Knight

because they've been a bunch of Batman movies before

or there would be no romantic movies ever made because two people falling in love has been done before

so Why do it more than once

so there should never be a game where the main character's father dies because somebody did it before

keep in mind that every movie is somebody's first movie every game is somebody's first game

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
bon ben j ai kiffer le jeu, elles sont toutes adorables et on a envie de toutes les aider, sauf que ca n aide pas les sentiments qu elles developpent, c est hyper realiste, rien a dire sur l anglais, peu etre faire une version bilingue comme y a souvent entre russe/anglais ou la langue maternelle du dev
Merci, je devais faire une version française mais c'est énormément de boulot, et je pense m'y atteler plus tard!

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
God dammnit, I found the issue, I thought I had fixed that but apparently not.
Here's a patch of the script, it should be good now.
just a headsup --
have to start a new game with that script ...

"""Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?"""

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
just a headsup --
have to start a new game with that script ...

"""Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?"""
:unsure:
That's why I hate patches, I don't know how to create them properly

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
:unsure:
That's why I hate patches, I don't know how to create them properly
well

i had a save from the beginning - this worked
so only if you are over the point where you changed the script you have to start over
and no worries - the game isnt that far , that its a real issue , atleast not for me
better now than at a gamestate where it is really time consuming ;)
maybe to prevent this in the future make consecutive separate version-scripts?
like this now is v02-script.rpy , next v03 etc
Screenshot_2.png

Last edited:

Mesachieman

Feb 12, 2020
God dammnit, I found the issue, I thought I had fixed that but apparently not.
Here's a patch of the script, it should be good now.
Sorry for asking what may be a dumb question but how do I apply your patch? Do I just copy and paste it into the script.rpy file? Anyhow really enjoying your game.

Reactions: MisterMaya

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
This game is very cute and has nice renders, but there is nothing "sexy" about it. There is no flirtation, tilting banter, no seduction, nothing. I think this VN is good, but there is nothing erotic about it. There is zero attraction or seduction going on, and MC forms relationship based on "puppy love".

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kartolas

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
This game is very cute and has nice renders, but there is nothing "sexy" about it. There is no flirtation, tilting banter, no seduction, nothing. I think this VN is good, but there is nothing erotic about it. There zero attraction or seduction going on, and MC forms relationship based on "puppy love".
dont know what game you are playing - for sure not this one here lol

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
Hey. I rejected Elena in the theater, but when I talk to Lucas it's like I accepted. It's a bug?
I went to the script and didn't notice any errors regarding that.
Are you sure it's not form another save or something like that?

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
Sorry for asking what may be a dumb question but how do I apply your patch? Do I just copy and paste it into the script.rpy file? Anyhow really enjoying your game.
You open the "game" folder and just paste it where the other script is :)

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes