4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
Still in the middle of playing episode 2, but I really really appreciate the opening animation with the characters. Most other games tend to have "meaningless" animation like a spinning wheel or door opening or something. It's nice to see non-sex animation that is about the actual characters instead.
Thank you, I really tried to add something different, that's make the game more like a movie in which you participate :)

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
Finished episode 2 and boy oh boy this game is amazing. I like how the characters are well written, and the "crime" story also feels more believable and not too forced. Good stuff, and looking forward to episode 3 to see how things go.
Thank you so much, especially for adding my game in your signature, it means a lot to me :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Skylaroo

niko82

Mar 29, 2020
bon ben j ai kiffer le jeu, elles sont toutes adorables et on a envie de toutes les aider, sauf que ca n aide pas les sentiments qu elles developpent, c est hyper realiste, rien a dire sur l anglais, peu etre faire une version bilingue comme y a souvent entre russe/anglais ou la langue maternelle du dev

• Red Heart
Reactions: MisterMaya

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
MisterMaya

I tryed again, this time from the start, ignoring Elena everytime, supporting Alex, but still no Nicole.
Here is this save, maybe you can point out what i did wrong. Or mabe a bug

Reactions: MisterMaya
Sep 3, 2020
In RL I'm not so sure about this.......
yeah you're right about that but that goes for guys too I mean

especially for me

I mean everybody has the right to reject who they want but I can't be friends with a girl I was in love with

because of the pain.of The rejection will always be there at least for me

especially when you see them with other people

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes