4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

proximusArka

Nov 1, 2018
I used Scrappy's Mod and I saw a scene with Nicole and Lucy. The patch fixes Nicole's scene though it stops the mod so I didn't use it. How do you get Lucy's scene, I've tried restarting my save all over again and got nothing. This is my save if it'll help.
for scene with Lucy you have to agree with her dating someone, its a scene when you returning from the spa, I believe!!

Reactions: MisterMaya

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
That's one problem with the VN genre: perception of time within a story is hard to gauge. If there is no "stage direction", as it were, for me I find it difficult to tell how much time has past. Val's story arc, with all its highs and lows, gets truncated into what seems over a matter of days.

One more thing: others have brought this up in various forms, but I find the MC's dialogue lacks tact at times. In other words, if he thinks it, he says it, without prefaces or disclaimers; for example, he and Val talking before she mentions Sam. At times it could be off-putting, but knowing that as others have said the MC is more compassionate than exploitative, it softens those moments. But still, a little more diplomacy would be appreciated.
I'll try to be more careful with that :) Because, in that case, it's not me trying to give a tactless trait of character to MC, it's just a mistake on my end, never would I want the MC of The Entrepreneur to be a tactless person, especially when he has to deal with depressed people, anxious people, lonely people, and a Pikachu
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
MisterMaya
You may not hear anything from it but i've place a request in with the creators of Artimus on their official patreon to perhaps contact you if your interested in a crossover.. may be something your not interested in but given the success the same cameo's had in chasing sunsets, leap of faith and artimus etc it may help boost you a little too.. especially for thelikes of DJ KINK character to feature at one of your nightspots

EDIT - also im a firm believer in hospitalising the mc.. maybe its the sado in me but its nice seeing the true friends and loved ones reactions when bad times fall upon a badly injured mc

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
MisterMaya
You may not hear anything from it but i've place a request in with the creators of Artimus on their official patreon to perhaps contact you if your interested in a crossover.. may be something your not interested in but given the success the same cameo's had in chasing sunsets, leap of faith and artimus etc it may help boost you a little too.. especially for thelikes of DJ KINK character to feature at one of your nightspots
*Artemis

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
That's one problem with the VN genre: perception of time within a story is hard to gauge. If there is no "stage direction", as it were, for me I find it difficult to tell how much time has past. Val's story arc, with all its highs and lows, gets truncated into what seems over a matter of days.

One more thing: others have brought this up in various forms, but I find the MC's dialogue lacks tact at times. In other words, if he thinks it, he says it, without prefaces or disclaimers; for example, he and Val talking before she mentions Sam. At times it could be off-putting, but knowing that as others have said the MC is more compassionate than exploitative, it softens those moments. But still, a little more diplomacy would be appreciated.
I'll try to be more careful with that :) Because, in that case, it's not me trying to give a tactless trait of character to MC, it's just a mistake on my end, never would I want the MC of The Entrepreneur to be a tactless person, especially when he has to deal with depressed people, anxious people, lonely people, and a Pikachu
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
naaah

i speak my mind like the mc -- bluntly
i think everyone should do it - why sugarcoat things?

edit : i may add its a nice thing to have a mc like this -- to many games where the mc is blabbering softly gibberish

Last edited:

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
MisterMaya

EDIT - also im a firm believer in hospitalising the mc.. maybe its the sado in me but its nice seeing the true friends and loved ones reactions when bad times fall upon a badly injured mc
That's really amazing! It means so much to me when fans of the game help me promoting it, and I strongly believe crossovers are an excellent way to communicate on my game, just like I did three months ago with MrDot's and his team.
Thanks a lot!

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
naaah

i speak my mind like the mc -- bluntly
i think everyone should do it - why sugarcoat things?

edit : i may add its a nice thing to have a mc like this -- to many games where the mc is blabbering softly gibberish
I believe being honest and don't say 1000 words when 10 is enough is the way to be, I agree with you on that.
But sometimes, a little sugarcoating (love this expression by the way) can't hurt :)

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
I believe being honest and don't say 1000 words when 10 is enough is the way to be, I agree with you on that.
But sometimes, a little sugarcoating (love this expression by the way) can't hurt :)
Like the old saw, "You attract more bees with honey than with vinegar." Speaking the truth can be virtuous, but needs to be tempered by prudence, knowing when and how to speak truthfully.

Roido

Jul 29, 2018
I love this! Fr. My only take would be, to have some sort of an in between cut scenes so it doesn't just jump from one scene to the next. Like that time you we're in your bestfriend's house and the next image is you're inside Valentine's Room.

I googled something that's called transitioning or something, Idk, not an expert sadly haha

EDIT: This got fixed with episode 2, awesome! :)

Last edited:

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
That's really amazing! It means so much to me when fans of the game help me promoting it, and I strongly believe crossovers are an excellent way to communicate on my game, just like I did three months ago with MrDot's and his team.
Thanks a lot!
Ahhhh thats where ive seen your name before.. Yes Melody is another character that would fit well in the cross author tales, Not sure if DMD or Sunshine Love would work unless your looking to feature a teen model or Holiday destination venue (the hotel) into future releases..
Also its no problem, ive supported them for sometime and seen the various crossovers they have done and they always seem to want to go that extra mile like Drifty to help other talent out there as well giving themselves and their characters a wider net of recognition too

My personal philosophy or take on visual novels is much like a tv show or movie.. you have familiar names/actors or characters popping up here and there which gives the audience a fan service but also when you see the same daz character model for me personally it feels like seeing a specific actor or actress you know appearing in another directors movie.. even if its just by coincidence of appearence it gives the audience that.. 'oh i remember seeing her in...... insert visual novel name here'..

Something i was attempting to do when starting my own avn (didnt go anywhere due to my writing skill being too adventurous for my actual daz studio skill) was to have the mc and friends watching a tv show.. family fortunes style tv program with teams answering questions based on the teams of contestants.. Those contestants would have been characters from a multitude of different other AVNs be it 4 key characters from being a dik, 4 characters from college kings, 4 characters from leap of faith etc.. giving the player the chance to step into the shoes of the viewer mc and answer the questions for each of the teams.. resulting in a team being declared the winner based on the correct answers given by the player.. its a shame nothing came of it but if its something that interests you for the future then by all means feel free to use or adapt it

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
Ahhhh thats where ive seen your name before.. Yes Melody is another character that would fit well in the cross author tales, Not sure if DMD or Sunshine Love would work unless your looking to feature a teen model or Holiday destination venue (the hotel) into future releases..
Also its no problem, ive supported them for sometime and seen the various crossovers they have done and they always seem to want to go that extra mile like Drifty to help other talent out there as well giving themselves and their characters a wider net of recognition too

My personal philosophy or take on visual novels is much like a tv show or movie.. you have familiar names/actors or characters popping up here and there which gives the audience a fan service but also when you see the same daz character model for me personally it feels like seeing a specific actor or actress you know appearing in another directors movie.. even if its just by coincidence of appearence it gives the audience that.. 'oh i remember seeing her in...... insert visual novel name here'..

Something i was attempting to do when starting my own avn (didnt go anywhere due to my writing skill being too adventurous for my actual daz studio skill) was to have the mc and friends watching a tv show.. family fortunes style tv program with teams answering questions based on the teams of contestants.. Those contestants would have been characters from a multitude of different other AVNs be it 4 key characters from being a dik, 4 characters from college kings, 4 characters from leap of faith etc.. giving the player the chance to step into the shoes of the viewer mc and answer the questions for each of the teams.. resulting in a team being declared the winner based on the correct answers given by the player.. its a shame nothing came of it but if its something that interests you for the future then by all means feel free to use or adapt it
That's a wonderful idea !
I also like the "Hey I've seen her somewhere!" feeling.

If I'm lucky enough, they'll get in touch with me :)

Ryantrix

Nov 21, 2018
Really appreciate the update ( a Looong one too), although i kind of forgot some of the characters initially, Graphics are not only great but sharp and clear as well, Video animations are awesome addition, music is cool too, and the plot has a depth to it (Paige and her curtains, lol).
The Things that go on in the background is a nice touch (lol what's up with the dog chase:ROFLMAO:), I like Above the clouds too;).
I also liked how you gave an ending to the episode.
Tip for fellow players, Don't forget to use Google Translator (Or maybe not?)

Its funny how small the world is, like that Sam's new girlfriend and the chinese, everything is connected.
BTW noticed it doesn't have Harem Tag :cry:, Don't wanna choose between them.
Keep doing what you doing!!

Last edited:

JohnGlenn

Aug 18, 2017
Not far in yet, so don't know if this is explained or not, but why does the MC need to live with other people?

I know, for gamewise, it's to get him to interact with LIs at home, but storywise, why wouldn't he just move into his deceased father's house?

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes