4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
Not far in yet, so don't know if this is explained or not, but why does the MC need to live with other people?

I know, for gamewise, it's to get him to interact with LIs at home, but storywise, why wouldn't he just move into his deceased father's house?
Good question. Unless for business reasons, his dad couldn't keep the house, i.e. mortgages, loans, etc. But no explanation is given as of now.

Reactions: MisterMaya

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
Really appreciate the update ( a Looong one too), although i kind of forgot some of the characters initially, Graphics are not only great but sharp and clear as well, Video animations are awesome addition, music is cool too, and the plot has a depth to it (Paige and her curtains, lol).
The Things that go on in the background is a nice touch (lol what's up with the dog chase:ROFLMAO:), I like Above the clouds too;).
I also liked how you gave a ending to the episode.
Tip for fellow players, Don't forget to use Google Translator (Or maybe not?)

Its funny how small the world is, like that Sam's new girlfriend and the chinese, everything is connected.
BTW noticed it doesn't have Harem Tag :cry:, Don't wanna choose between them.
Keep doing what you doing!!
Thanks a lot for your comment, I'm glad you enjoyed the game!

Borkie56

Oct 25, 2020
Very nice game. I'd love to see the ChristmasSpecial too, but in OP is only the FREE-Version w/o animations.
Perhaps someone do have the Premium-Version and would be willing to share it?

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
I just wish it has a pdf walkthrough for android players. Ive dled the game at the OP and i am currently playing without any walkthrough. I guess ill just have to finish it now and try to know what scenes did i miss. I like most of the girls. Val is my fave. Laura/lucy are interchangeable and lastly alexa. They had different baggage that comes with them and that really got me hook with it. Its not just a fuckfest were in every lady just jumps on the pole. There is a build up for every female characters. Will be watching this game here onwards. My new fave atm.

P. S. walkthrough pdf pls for those who play non modded

Wazzatheboss

Jun 1, 2020
I just wish it has a pdf walkthrough for android players. Ive dled the game at the OP and i am currently playing without any walkthrough. I guess ill just have to finish it now and try to know what scenes did i miss. I like most of the girls. Val is my fave. Laura/lucy are interchangeable and lastly alexa. They had different baggage that comes with them and that really got me hook with it. Its not just a fuckfest were in every lady just jumps on the pole. There is a build up for every female characters. Will be watching this game here onwards. My new fave atm.

Yeah it would be cool. I think Monsieur Maya said that they will be a scene gallery in the menu of the next chapter so that it will help.

For your help, these are all the scenes I got so far

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Lexkar83

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
Unpopular opinion incoming: I found the reward for winning the Friends quiz was not worth it. Those are not questions you ask someone with whom you are not very familiar. The "being Val's slave" idea of taking pictures of her when she wants doesn't seem that bad... :sneaky:

Sep 3, 2020

welcome brother and I'm glad you enjoyed the game it's one of the best

with that being said in my personal opinion
View attachment final_62322923affb4000772d3a61_160644.mp4

• Red Heart
Jul 16, 2017
I used Scrappy's Mod and I saw a scene with Nicole and Lucy. The patch fixes Nicole's scene though it stops the mod so I didn't use it. How do you get Lucy's scene, I've tried restarting my save all over again and got nothing. This is my save if it'll help.
Have you tried Scrappy's Mod for the Premium Ver?because i did that and all i get is Errors,full of errors when i try to load the game,and if i start a new Save it stops at the end of the Episode 1.|
Any help plz?

Azfar

Apr 16, 2018
Have you tried Scrappy's Mod for the Premium Ver?because i did that and all i get is Errors,full of errors when i try to load the game,and if i start a new Save it stops at the end of the Episode 1.|
Any help plz?
I used his most recent version and so far no issues whatsoever. I even started a new game because I missed a scene and thought I missed an option somewhere; went through the entire game with no issues. I'm sorry, I'm not sure what the issue is. Maybe redownload a fresh Episode 2 then reapply the mod?

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Hmm that is interesting...
It's a very immersive choice imo. PC and Lucy have been friends forever, but never romantically. That's a bit of a hurdle to overcome, since neither of them made a move after all this time. What would it mean for their relationship, if the PC just now tells her that he doesn't want her to date anyone else? Is he, as a "friend", even in a position for a request like that or does it expose his ulterior motives and make things awkward?
They trust each other enough to openly talk about their needs. It would be a bit of a breach of trust imo, if the PC then suddenly doesn't want to talk about her, unless it directly involves him. Instead he can show that he truly cares about her and wants her to be happy no matter the cost. After that it's on her to decide that what truly makes her happy is the PC and not anyone else.
I like choices like that, because it's immersive to have characters with agency. I get that it's a game, but having other characters with agency besides the PC is a nice way to show off personality.
Choices like this are also fun, because, if you're immersed in the game and consider the character arcs and the story so far, they just make sense. The subtleness is a nice touch.

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
Hey there, so
Yeah, seems a bit counterintuitive to me. She could reasonably conclude you have no romantic interest in her, just friendship; could work if Lucy is a slow burn as everyone else seems to be. Given the history these characters have, slow burn could get old fast for some.

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes