• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

snow123789456

Jun 2, 2020
Hi there,
The last script patch was to include a number that I forgot to write, it was just a typo issue really, and therefore one image wasn't being shown when it was supposed to, so the player was met with the message " image "mc_tells_alexa_" not found"
Hi, quick question. The stream version all the bugs are fixed and no need for any more patch???

assettss

Aug 24, 2017
renders look good but 3 models have the same face. only the details make them different. i think the main problem of the game is that your choices don't have rational impacts. i denied all sexual attempts of valentine and monogamously love lucy but i ended up with valentine in the end game.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
renders look good but 3 models have the same face. only the details make them different. i think the main problem of the game is that your choices don't have rational impacts. i denied all sexual attempts of valentine and monogamously love lucy but i ended up with valentine in the end game.
Ending up with Valentine is not a bug; it's your destiny telling you what's right.

In any case, if you are so determined to avoid your fate and face the consequences, you should know that's possible in the final fixed version of the game THAT HAS NOT BEEN LEAKED HERE YET, and which you can buy on Steam or Patreon.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MisterMaya

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well reached some sorta ending where mc and lucy re-open bar (apparently lucy ending). plenty of renpy errors mostly after making choices so final version has lots to be fixed and got to see end of michael's both fates w/o needing to load save. will post review after final version gets here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: oszapo25

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
So this is the final version of the game right? No more releases from the dev right?
No, just read a few comments above....

You will find the answer to most questions just checking out post in the thread vs waiting on answers...

It was said, that the Steam version here is not the FINAL version...

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and Twistty

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
If i had time to read all those boring texts i woudn't asked this question
just say yes or no please
It's literally a few posts up.

They are not boring; they have useful information...and have the answer you seek.

The game on Steam is fine!
No issues there - whatsoever.

It was however, not posted on F95 (with the fixes) - just the first day release was shared here.
Cannot fault the dev for that - lol
There are more to that have valuable information.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
OK so do you know when is the final release?
The final release was weeks ago. At this point it was way more by now.

Basically at this point, buy it on Steam, donate to Patreon, or wait for someone to do one of those 2 previous and spend $10 and share it here...the alternative is to just play it, as the bug is not that game breaking, it's not like it will bork your saves, hard lock your computer, or devoid you of enjoyment of the game.

Deleted member 4725210

Mar 7, 2022
The final release was weeks ago. At this point it was way more by now.

Basically at this point, buy it on Steam, donate to Patreon, or wait for someone to do one of those 2 previous and spend $10 and share it here...the alternative is to just play it, as the bug is not that game breaking, it's not like it will bork your saves, hard lock your computer, or devoid you of enjoyment of the game.
OK. got it thanks
According to you and from what you are saying I think that the probability of the Dev's next game that i saw on his Patreon to release here is very low.

PR Mitter

Jul 6, 2021
Still no walkthrough ??
Here is one I'm using, not my own creation. So, if it violates any rules please remove it.
Walkthrough & Gallery Mod

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Still no walkthrough ??
Here is one I'm using, not my own creation. So, if it violates any rules please remove it.
Walkthrough & Gallery Mod
Mega
there is wt-mod but it's not 1 linked in op. was posted some pages ago.

PR Mitter

Jul 6, 2021
So, let's talk about the game.
I love the dev for his hard work, he really tried his best.
Now to shed some light on his work I have some point to make.
First, the models were really well made but not really beautiful. They are like true to life bit not very beautiful like many other VNs have.
Secondly there were really a lot of unnecessary animations, like car moving, walking etx etc and also unnecessary background information and incident of unknown people. All of these works could have been directed at more sex scene or improved longer sex scenes then that hard work would have been justified.
The story was very good btw.❤❤
I think the dev has great future in this business if he could just make those adjustments. I mean seriously man, the models had so much detailed work on them. I really liked that. Now if the models were beautiful and hot as Treasure of Nadia, Freeloading Family then I would rate it a 5 stars and rank in my 5 most favorite VN even though this doesn't have incest or Harem. And I am a sucker for those 2 genres.
Anyway... Good Luck for your next game. I am looking forward to it because even if you don't make those adjustments it will be better than most other VNs anyway.

SN: I don't really care about minor bugs. As an ex CSE student, Minor bugs are common for this long work and TBH most of the time I don't really see any bug in any game even though I see some people complaining.The real bugs are those which fuck up chocies and players love routes.
Also the MC's dick was too black for a white guy.

Sep 3, 2020
So, let's talk about the game.
I love the dev for his hard work, he really tried his best.
Now to shed some light on his work I have some point to make.
First, the models were really well made but not really beautiful. They are like true to life bit not very beautiful like many other VNs have.
Secondly there were really a lot of unnecessary animations, like car moving, walking etx etc and also unnecessary background information and incident of unknown people. All of these works could have been directed at more sex scene or improved longer sex scenes then that hard work would have been justified.
The story was very good btw.❤❤
I think the dev has great future in this business if he could just make those adjustments. I mean seriously man, the models had so much detailed work on them. I really liked that. Now if the models were beautiful and hot as Treasure of Nadia, Freeloading Family then I would rate it a 5 stars and rank in my 5 most favorite VN even though this doesn't have incest or Harem. And I am a sucker for those 2 genres.
Anyway... Good Luck for your next game. I am looking forward to it because even if you don't make those adjustments it will be better than most other VNs anyway.

SN: I don't really care about minor bugs. As an ex CSE student, Minor bugs are common for this long work and TBH most of the time I don't really see any bug in any game even though I see some people complaining.The real bugs are those which fuck up chocies and players love routes.
Also the MC's dick was too black for a white guy.
while I respect your opinion I disagree the models were absolutely gorgeous
and secondly I don't know what you mean by

unnecessary background information and incident of unknown people.

but I didn't see any unnecessary background information about any character

were some of the sex scenes rushed and a little too short Maybe

and were some of the Romantic relationships Rush yes

but I do not believe that a vn needs more sex scenes to be better if it does not make sense from a story point of view

having too many sex scenes in a visual novel can ruin the story in my opinion

I know this may sound ridiculous but some people play these games for the story and not the sex scenes

but again this is just my opinion and I mean no offense

I personally consider this game to be one of the greatest visual novels of all time for me

jjzoey007

Dec 26, 2018
Edit2: Links removed while I update the Mod

Edit: Updated for Episode 3

Changelog:
  • Added 4 scenes to gallery

I've made a Walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

It adds a "gallery" button to the main menu allowing to replay scenes and highlights green/add hints to dialogue chocies

Download : MEGA PIXELDRAIN
is this mod being updated ?

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes