4.20 star(s) 57 Votes

monkey33

Aug 26, 2017
(i havn't started playing yet) should i bother with the christmas episode, if yes then when should one do it

StpdMggt

Feb 12, 2022
Are the bugs in the steam version posted here game breaking or are just really minor/easily ignorable? Really wanna play this one but I'm afraid that my experience could be unpleasant if the bugs are major.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Are the bugs in the steam version posted here game breaking or are just really minor/easily ignorable? Really wanna play this one but I'm afraid that my experience could be unpleasant if the bugs are major.
not game breaking, annoying but ignorable.

NyVar

May 23, 2020
there aren't any yet. don't start another argument about tags.
"tags"? :unsure: genuinly have no idea what you're on about. just added there's no ending with the "not game breaking, annoying but ignorable" comment

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Alright, the last couple pages show that it's always good to read comments before downloading a game, especially if there are useful comments like in this thread.

So apparently the game is really done and not just an abandoned one with a false completed tag, but there are currently no real endings huh. Then I'll have to wait until the endings come to get the full experience then. Thanks for all the comments.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So apparently the game is really done and not just an abandoned one with a false completed tag, but there are currently no real endings huh. Then I'll have to wait until the endings come to get the full experience then. Thanks for all the comments.
that'll take "few" months.

Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
Edit2: Links removed while I update the Mod

Edit: Updated for Episode 3

Changelog:
  • Added 4 scenes to gallery

I've made a Walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

It adds a "gallery" button to the main menu allowing to replay scenes and highlights green/add hints to dialogue chocies

Download : MEGA PIXELDRAIN

What happened to the links?

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes