4.20 star(s) 55 Votes

BabayMonsta

Oct 17, 2018
I am very fucking confused about this comment section. People say "Main Game is finished but there is no ending."?!?
How tf can a main game be "finished" if it doesn't have an ending? The Boss gets beat and everyone gets into a fucking T-Pose?
what-does.gif
49134cdf-4f51-4853-ab03-da466256c971_text.gif

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I am very fucking confused about this comment section. People say "Main Game is finished but there is no ending."?!?
How tf can a main game be "finished" if it doesn't have an ending? The Boss gets beat and everyone gets into a fucking T-Pose?
dev has stated that game is completed so mods have no other way than plant the completed tag. you can argue about it with mods and this game's dev (that reqs becoming member (not supporter) of dev's patreon).
start your fight with dev and mods.

BabayMonsta

Oct 17, 2018
Im not here to fight anyone. I just want a clear answer.
When I play through the game do i feel at the end that im finished or does it break up at the conclusion?
I never played the game so im not invested at all. I just read some comments about people saying "If the dev wants he'll drop the ending at some point in the future"
I just dont want to play a game that sounds like it dosnt have a satisfying conclusion and the dev seemingly washing his hands like "We're done her"!
That sounds more like an abandoned project then a finished game to me.
Again im not trying to start a fight with anyone. As i said: I never played this game. Im not invested at all. Just looking for a satisfying answer from someone who played this game to the end.

Last edited:

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
When I play through the game do i feel at the end that im finished or does it break up at the conclusion?
I never played the game so im not invested at all. I just read some comments about people saying "If the dev wants he'll drop the ending at some point in the future"
I just dont want to play a game that sounds like it dosnt have a satisfying conclusion and the dev seemingly washing his hands like "Were done her"!
Again im not trying to start a fight with anyone. As i said: I never played this game. Im not invested at all. Just looking for a satisfying answer from someone who played this game to the end.
I haven't finished it yet, but gotta tell you that it's a great game, lots of content, worth playing, even if it doesn't end the way you would hope for, if you ain't trying it, then it's your loss and decision and I respect that, just so you know ;)

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
This is news about new game from steam:

Law School: Journey to Becoming America's Top Lawyer
Episode 1 - Development Update #1
Introduction to “Law School”

b1ef708ff0e467050566056c1e5cb627ed160777.png
Embark on an exhilarating journey in “Law School” to become America's most renowned lawyer. At
18, fresh out of high school, you and your best friend Rose head to Stocklingburg University. This
prestigious institution is your gateway to mastering the legal landscape and realizing your dream.
Prepare for the challenges and vibrant experiences of a freshman in college.

Diverse and Engaging Cast

56c1a511b00e7e577db391635c508aba3f8a63f6.gif

“Law School” features six unique love interests, each crafted with meticulous attention to detail. My
characters boast distinct personalities and rich backstories, ensuring no two are alike. You'll find
yourself immersed in their development and narratives. In addition, a dynamic ensemble of secondary
characters - friends, adversaries, casual “acquaintances” (wink-wink), classmates, and staff - enrich
your daily college life, each contributing their own intriguing stories.

Immersive Gameplay

c6edf59f68aeefa407f9113abd7bfb605474e4bd.png
The gameplay in “Law School” goes beyond standard relationship management and story-affecting
decisions. Enjoy mini-games, optional free-roam events in each episode, and access to “Facegram”,
the game's integrated social media platform. Music selection is tailored to each scene, enhancing the
atmosphere. Players can also change tracks for varied gameplay experiences.

To Summarize?

367d007f9730aa238dbfff3ad663f1cd5a87d127.png

Law School will be a much bigger project that The Entrepreneur in which you'll experience the same
thrilling sensations, if not more. More sex, more decisions, more humour, new game system. All
together they result in another dream, another cast of sexy girls, another adventure all awaiting for you.

Progress So Far

b87b3f35bc6e38f0dc1ebf6a9084f1b7ce78b894.gif

In the past three months, over 1500 story statics, 22 animations, and more than 6000 lines of dialogue
have been created. My goal is to double these numbers for the first episode. As a dedicated developer
working full time on my game around 70-80 hours a week, I'm thrilled with my progress and
motivated to keep pushing boundaries.

Exciting Developments

0634813987f0ab0d35ff2450861aa1bfa63ebe21.png

I've brought on board an animator to elevate the quality of the game's more mature animations. This
collaboration not only adds realism but also frees up my time to focus on other development aspects. A
demo is slated for early December release, offering a glimpse into the game's world, art, and
characters.

Voice acting negotiations during LEWD scenes are also underway to add another layer to the game's
immersive experience.

Challenges Ahead

980b679e1dcc0d1d50fe54a43242bd27a35d9752.png

The sheer volume of animations and statics presents a bottleneck in my rendering capabilities. Despite
running my station for about 16 hours a day, the output is limited. To address this, I'm upgrading to a
GeForce RTX 4090, which should significantly speed up rendering times. My aim is to complete the
game by mid-February for an early March release.

Final Thoughts

2fbae1d368b7c809dec12010527c96cb4bec9dc3.png

As a developer, the initial stages of a project are always a mix of stress and excitement. These past
months have been incredibly fulfilling, and I'm eager to share the demo and the first episode. For more
regular updates, including sneak peeks of new characters, follow my Patreon page. Now, back to work
– there's a game waiting to be created!

Best regards,

MisterMaya

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
MisterMaya

So, so, that's your new game. So let me give a fact and 2 warnings:

The fact is that the expectations are even higher than here.

Warning 1: Quantity isn't everything, it's also about quality (dialogues) and I know you can

Warning 2: Please, please think your story to the END, and don't just stop in the middle of it, like here. You ruined a very good game with a shitty ending.
For the 5th episode, everything was served. The COMPLETE range of emotions and feelings, which is reflected in such a constellation of relationship between the MC and the 4 protagonists and each other and return! Not to mention the MANY open and unanswered questions you leave us behind.

Last edited:

TeeEight

Jun 22, 2017
MisterMaya

So, so, that's your new game. So let me give a fact and 2 warnings:

The fact is that the expectations are even higher than here.

Warning 1: Quantity isn't everything, it's also about quality (dialogues) and I know you can

Warning 2: Please, please think your story to the END, and don't just stop in the middle of it, like here. You ruined a very good game with a shitty ending.
For the 5th episode, everything was served. The COMPLETE range of emotions and feelings, which is reflected in such a constellation of relationship between the MC and the 4 protagonists and each other and return! Not to mention the MANY open and unanswered questions you leave us behind.
That answers the question if this game is worth it... Damn, you'd think the word 'Completed' means actually completed.

Maybe there should be a Tag that says like "Completed" "Cliffhanger"

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hello everyone, I come with exciting news.

First of all, the demo of Law School has been completed, tested, and modified according to what needed to be changed after the testing phase.
It's now ready to be published.

I've decided to release it on December the 4th because it's my birthday, and I can't think of a better gift (I'm extremely happy whenever I release something).

Because it's a demo, it will be free.

I want to thank all the testers for their reactivity, as they flew through the demo, which is still quite big for a demo; in no time. Their reviews have been great, and they even offered suggestions which I listened to. So yeah, very excited to release it.

The month of December is a big month for me as a lot of things are going to happen both for Law School and The Entrepreneur, so stay tuned, be it on or for the announcements.

And now that the demo is complete, I've started working again on Law School since last Friday. Back to creating new scenes, and soon back on the story writing as I'm almost all caught up with the huge progress I made while I was away for two weeks. I'm making more progress that I thought, so it's looking very good for a release in March 2024.

Now, let's talk about numbers:
1621 story statics
24 animations
31 scenes have been fully written

I'm currently working on day 4 in game. Day 4 is literally the last big day I have to create, with complicated scenes and a lot of characters involved. Then day 5, 6, 7 will be lighter, or easier should I say, and there will be a bigger scene in day 8. So I'm really excited to finish day 4, which in my opinion should be finished by Monday.

The game is shaping up and I'm really excited about it.
Also, there won't be an introduction to a new character of the game in this post, but instead I encourage you to go and vote for the wallpaper model of December Christmas edition right .

Well, that's about it for this week.
I hope you're all as impatient as I am, and in the meantime, I wish you a great week.

MisterMaya

jock1a

Sep 1, 2022
I just dont want to play a game that sounds like it dosnt have a satisfying conclusion and the dev seemingly washing his hands like "We're done her"!
"Just my opinion" This avn is only going to piss you off. The story was actually pretty good until near the supposed end then the story changed it is as if a new writer took over. If your going to write a story and try to make it mimic real life you need to make the caracters seem like actual adults your trying to portray. i wouldn't recommend investing your time in it. The story is what it mainly had going for it and after a certain incident the story went south quick and just kept getting worse. i found myself clicking just to get out of the conversations and that is not good when the story is really the biggest part of the AVN.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Law School Demo!

Very pleased to let you have a taste of my second game, Law School.
In this demo you'll have about 520 renders, 7 animations, and around 1100 lines of dialogue, so it's fairly big for a demo.

Get it .
I hope you enjoy, and I'll see you soon.

MisterMaya

Sep 3, 2020
  • Haha
Reactions: TheWalkingChinko
4.20 star(s) 55 Votes