4.20 star(s) 55 Votes
Feb 24, 2020
Does anyone how to go for the Lucy scene after the bar?
Assuming you have the Walkthrough mod installed,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Assuming you have the Universal Ren'py (URM) mod installed and enable to watch the variable [sex_lucy] , you will see the increase in point for the variable in the following scene (click the blue icon with a white arrow on the top left of the screen):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Feb 24, 2020
Damn it MisterMaya, I came here to fap, not to feel. I'm not crying, my eye just got sweaty from batting too much. :cry:

Last edited:

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
2-fbtw_8.png

- - Christmas means a giveaway for you to win The Entrepreneur on Steam should you not have it already! It's free, so have at it, you canstill offer it for somebody else

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
NEWS
POSTED
Mon, December 11

Giveaway contest is here!
Greetings of the season to everyone! Since we are knee-deep in the festivities, we thought we'd give back to our fans to spread the joy.

We are excited to announce that
we are hosting a giveaway
of
5 The Entrepreneur Steam Keys
to lucky winners. You will not want to miss that!

631f53ee4cf3cdc25c8d80915b9cbb8e23f7822d.png

and try your luck during this season! What are you waiting for?!

Join the giveaway for The Entrepreneur right now
and increase your chances with extra tasks to maximize and secure your
Steam Key!

Are you excited to dive into the world of The Entrepreneur and enjoy the fantastic story and steamy scenes? Then, stay glued to the contest and be one of the lucky winners!

Good luck, and thank you for the support.
MORE ABOUT THIS GAME

• Angry
Reactions: jhonatanw

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
does it have endings? :p
I only saw one ending idk if their are others but imo it was more of an epilogue than an actual ending. Not sure if that was planned all along or if it was a rush job to move on to the next project but it made the story overall seem incomplete imo.

Jackysan13

Oct 27, 2022
Great work MayaMaya!
I loved all the female protagonists! But, in my personal opinion, the role of influencer was better suited to Alexa XD Finally, the most beautiful is definitely Lucy <3

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Great work MayaMaya!
I loved all the female protagonists! But, in my personal opinion, the role of influencer was better suited to Alexa XD Finally, the most beautiful is definitely Lucy <3
Um....there are no Femal protagonists in this game, only Love Interests. The protag is male, unless there is some hidden version out there somewhere. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hello everyone, I hope you're fine.

I'd like to apologize for not making the progress update on Law School Tuesday, but there wasn't much to say about last week, so I'd rather create one with more content next Tuesday.

Today I'm here to talk about The Entrepreneur!

I'm currently looking to translate the game in different languages, as it's been requested for quite some time now, but I couldn't do it.

We've created a discord channel in which you can come, and participate to the translation of the game in the language you'd like to contribute to.

All the steps to translate the game are explained there, but I'm always available should you have any questions.

Translations will be credited in-game and moved to the Steam version when verified. You will also get a 'translator' role on my discord server, which gives you recognition and access to patrons-only chats.

I hope many of you will be tempted to help making The Entrepreneur a "worldwide" experience :)

Enjoy your day,
MisterMaya

Reactions: Virgil_ and vireker
4.20 star(s) 55 Votes