4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Jan 26, 2024
well they al declare their love on mc.
True. But I was expecting to need to choice in the end, something like when you need to choice between staying with Laura or go with Alexa.

Maybe one last scene after the bar end, where you had the choice to kiss one of the girls when they arrive and everyone would see who you picked.

Anyway, is a world of no ending VNs, that was enough for me.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
True. But I was expecting to need to choice in the end, something like when you need to choice between staying with Laura or go with Alexa.

Maybe one last scene after the bar end, where you had the choice to kiss one of the girls when they arrive and everyone would see who you picked.

Anyway, is a world of no ending VNs, that was enough for me.
well there are supposed to be endings at some point.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If this game is not completed, that tag should be removed.
that you can argue with mods (put up tticket) and dev (send pm to him), game story is completed so tag is correct but ending/s is/are missing.

Krepax

Aug 17, 2022
This game left me with a lingering question... Why the MC did not move back into his father's house instead of renting a room? Surely he must have inherited also their old dwelling along with the bar.
:unsure:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This game left me with a lingering question... Why the MC did not move back into his father's house instead of renting a room? Surely he must have inherited also their old dwelling along with the bar.
well would you live in empty house or with pretty girls?

Krepax

Aug 17, 2022
Basically the last check takes into account 4 variables named points_xxx (where xxx is the girl). There are two other variables associated with each girl but one controls the unlockable scenes and the other was probably meant to control the ending but it's not used in the last check. All you have to do is make sure that points_lucy is higher than the rest. How? Just be nice with Lucy and a little less nice with the others. :)

I think ending up with Lucy is a bit more difficult because there are many more opportunities to gain points with Laura or Alexa

Jan 18, 2022
well would you live in empty house or with pretty girls?
Considering the bank took all the bar furniture and such, I'd just assume the bank took the house as collateral on the bar as well. Actually, now that I think of it, was there even a house? I haven't replayed in awhile but I'm vaguely remembering that there was no house, at least once the MC left for school. Either the dad sold the house to buy the bar or sold the house after the MC moved out since the bar wasn't doing well and he didn't need a whole house for just himself? If the dad lived in a rented apartment, there was nothing else to inherit. But cxx's answer also works.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well mc comes to town to check his inheritance (bar) and then moves to live with girls.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
i know these parts of the game are supposed to be darn but was it meant to be that you cant even see the main character in this photo ? for me i can see the background barely see the wall part of a laptop with a massive black blob which i assume is the mc. 1710194133827.png this is at max light for the monitor. only when i put on hdr do i get a decent look at the image but then it just distorts the image as is.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
i know these parts of the game are supposed to be darn but was it meant to be that you cant even see the main character in this photo ? for me i can see the background barely see the wall part of a laptop with a massive black blob which i assume is the mc. View attachment 3433392 this is at max light for the monitor. only when i put on hdr do i get a decent look at the image but then it just distorts the image as is.
on my screen, i can see everything, it's just very dark.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
The Entrepreneur [Ep3] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux (Without Compression Video) (2.3 GB/ 818 MB) :WorkUpload,PixelDrain
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
no full Game Compressed ???

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes