• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
So I remember trying that E4 early release, but it was bugged, and I didn't play more than 5 minutes in the end. Is the steam version exactly the same, or is it some latest, more bugfixed build?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So I remember trying that E4 early release, but it was bugged, and I didn't play more than 5 minutes in the end. Is the steam version exactly the same, or is it some latest, more bugfixed build?
well version here has some renpy errors (nothing biggie), on steam version those might be fixed. major thing is that no endings on either version.

Reactions: zaqrwe

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
well version here has some renpy errors (nothing biggie), on steam version those might be fixed. major thing is that no endings on either version.
Yeah, lack of endings was pretty clear from earlier posts, I just want to play the last chapter without renpy errors every minute, like it happened in early release

Jul 20, 2020
I really enjoyed this one, but man, I had to do 3 play throughs (one real normal play through and 2 "tabbed") to get the ending I wanted (Lucy). It's obvious the dev favored Val as the primary LI as she seems to have the most points (my first playthrough had her ending despite me choosing every lucy choice as well as alex and val) my second ended up with alex despite me avoiding val and choosing all Lucy points.

It wasn't until I literally avoided *every* choice with any of the other LI's that allowed me to avoid them to get the lucy ending.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there ever a scene with the redheaded friend of the hairdresser (aka... the bad guy's wife)?
don't think so, mc banged mostly roomies besides that blonde's who wants to be actress enemy and few times his friend. could been once.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ep 4 + WT by BrandyYT

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 937 MB

Come find me on Discord:

Jan 26, 2024
Well, I just finished the game and...there are an end. Maybe was rushed, but no clifhanger (at least with the LI I picked).

But I only got to "break up" with 1 before that and never got "official" with the "chosen one", but MC and her already declared they are in love.

So yeah, a little rushed in the end and did not break up with others LIs to get there. I was not 100% the one I picked would be the one showing in the end, but was. But I stoped to "give points" to the others about 3/4 of the game, so people maybe get the wrong LI in the end if they are trying to decide when the game would give that option.

Anyway, that was one of the harder one to chose one of the LIs for me, at least until 1/4 of the game.

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes