4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Finally played this can't decide who is the best girl for me I'm torn between Lucy and Valentine. Also probably somewhat of a unpopular but as far as completed AVN's ive played this one is for sure the best I played even compared to LOF at least to me.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well usually best girl would be that which has best ending but alas no endings.

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
ok, on 1st page i ha 2 versions to download. 1st some version and 2nd steam version. What is the diffewrence between these 2?

tunahan43

Dec 5, 2023
I finished the game, it was really good. Even though it is not my favorite in this type of games, I recommend you to try it. I did not play it on Steam because it is not in Turkish, but it is definitely a game worth play if you know English.

By the way, I couldn't open these 3 scenes. Does anyone know how to open them? I would appreciate it if you could tell me.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I finished the game, it was really good. Even though it is not my favorite in this type of games, I recommend you to try it. I did not play it on Steam because it is not in Turkish, but it is definitely a game worth play if you know English.

By the way, I couldn't open these 3 scenes. Does anyone know how to open them? I would appreciate it if you could tell me.
translation mod should work in steam version too.

those locked could be from scenes with that nasty acting class classmate. with wt/gallery mod you can unlock those.

Last edited:
Reactions: tunahan43

Melanx0l1k

Feb 28, 2023
The game is cool, episode 4 started out more like a comedy, and it's cool. finally passed the game and the choice fell on Valery (played without wt mode), I would like to know what other endings are there?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The game is cool, episode 4 started out more like a comedy, and it's cool. finally passed the game and the choice fell on Valery (played without wt mode), I would like to know what other endings are there?
1. there are no endings.
2. each roommate and semi-gf will get ending maybe someday.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
1. there are no endings.
2. each roommate and semi-gf will get ending maybe someday.
Welp, that made it easier to decide whether to redownload and finish it.

I played the first upload and decided to wait for it to be finished but if there are no endings how is it complete?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Welp, that made it easier to decide whether to redownload and finish it.

I played the first upload and decided to wait for it to be finished but if there are no endings how is it complete?
well main game is completed. you can argue about tag with dev and mods.

no endings at least if dates with all girls.

4.20 star(s) 54 Votes