4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

Nneophyte

May 11, 2023
Release 0.11.3
In short, I'm disappointed. What's the point of playing a game you can't lose? What's the interest? Now Emy is just scared, but you can sit in the dumpster for a minute and everything will be ok again. Masturbating in front of five passers-by is easy. Consequences? No consequences. Events that are launched automatically - I liked the situations and renderings, I didn’t like the fact that they were launched out of place. One event, when a woman bumped into me, started when I was crossing a busy road. Cars honked at me, but I couldn’t do anything, I watched the event. The second occurred when I was sitting in a garbage container, and immediately after it the third event began. It is better to tie these events to map coordinates so that they are triggered in a certain place and when certain conditions are reached. I really don't like that the office is now on the side of the road. Office It’s already drawn, you can just copy the map for the day. I didn’t like the new stories in the office, they were kind of crumpled and boring. There is no freedom of choice, a completely linear plot. The game began to noticeably slow down. I suspect because of the navigation hearts. A game where you can't lose ceases to be a game :(

Reactions: ExcitingEpiphany

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
In short, I'm disappointed. What's the point of playing a game you can't lose? What's the interest? Now Emy is just scared, but you can sit in the dumpster for a minute and everything will be ok again. Masturbating in front of five passers-by is easy. Consequences? No consequences. Events that are launched automatically - I liked the situations and renderings, I didn’t like the fact that they were launched out of place. One event, when a woman bumped into me, started when I was crossing a busy road. Cars honked at me, but I couldn’t do anything, I watched the event. The second occurred when I was sitting in a garbage container, and immediately after it the third event began. It is better to tie these events to map coordinates so that they are triggered in a certain place and when certain conditions are reached. I really don't like that the office is now on the side of the road. Office It’s already drawn, you can just copy the map for the day. I didn’t like the new stories in the office, they were kind of crumpled and boring. There is no freedom of choice, a completely linear plot. The game began to noticeably slow down. I suspect because of the navigation hearts. A game where you can't lose ceases to be a game :(
Useful commentary, some I think in retrospect you have a point.

Allow me to address these a bit…

« you cannot lose »
This confused me at first because one of things I did during the day chapter was reintroduce the ability to lose.

During the night it is literally impossible to lose (as a result of feedback that people didn’t like losing). I didn’t like that so I introduced « chase mode » where people chase you and if they catch you you trigger a lose condition. (Based on something you said about someone bumping into you I’d better check that’s working).

The thing was having introduced chasing it some complained it’s too hard. Balancing the two is difficult. With every release I try to refine that balance but it strikes me that there are two groups of players, some that need the challenge and sense of earning the scenes and others that just want the story without too much gameplay. I’m wondering about difficulty levels now.

« events triggering in »
Playing this through, I was already thinking in this. I agree with you.
I think I will switch to certain achievements unlock hearts at the right sort of places. That will stop the playing of events in the middle of the road and suchlike.

« linearity «
Another thing that’s tricky to get right… I hate the idea of walling off players from some content, but, I really wanted some choices to be meaningful. At the same time, playing with choices… like sometimes the alternative is just… nothing happens. I always want -something- fun to be the result of a choice. Like you’re playing the game for the scenes. Why would a person ever pick nothing over something?

That said, I actually have reached a point in the story where there are some choices to make, so maybe you’ll see less of that going forward.

One last thing you should bear in mind is the reality of choices, especially branching choices is it reduces the amount of content you get to release. For each choice you have to double the amount of writing, renders, etc

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Must say, I came across this game by chance really but it's an interesting one (albeit it's a bit difficult for some users if their keyboard or laptop don't have the Page Down/Up key included, using the on-screen keyboard solved that). But how does someone begin Chapter 2 (The Night City) once the first one is completed? I've unable to do that atm. It'll be nice to have also a gallery to see previous unlocked scenes as well.

Last edited:

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
Must say, I came across this game by chance really but it's an interesting one (albeit it's a bit difficult for some users if their keyboard or laptop don't have the Page Down/Up key included, using the on-screen keyboard solved that). But how does someone begin Chapter 2 (The Night City) once the first one is completed? I've unable to do that atm. It'll be nice to have also a gallery to see previous unlocked scenes as well.
I’m really glad you like it.

So the chapter before is the cross country walk… you have to get your clothes and get to Jen at the end of the path in the north… did you get this event?
Otherwise, where are you stuck. I don’t think this is a big but I wouldn’t mind checking.

Reactions: ArDZer

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I’m really glad you like it.

So the chapter before is the cross country walk… you have to get your clothes and get to Jen at the end of the path in the north… did you get this event?
Otherwise, where are you stuck. I don’t think this is a big but I wouldn’t mind checking.
It's after Emma (and later accompanied by Sarah) go out at night in their dares at night and she decides to be an exhibitionist in daytime. I even reached level 9 in the daytime dare phase and nothing happened, even after all the day office, pool, streaking events and all that were completed.

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
For players who have exibithionism kink (likes me) is a good game, but the technology of gameplay became boring after some week. But the idea is very unteresting, with a visual novel dynamic and a real story of transformation from good to kinky girl should be a great game !

FPcrab

Aug 14, 2018
cant trigger last event. game says i shuld get 7-8 lvl, but i got 10. And mission at cafe also dont starts. I run around city several times in every level of nudity. no missions, no triggers, no dares.

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
I've fixed a number of things, but I'm banging my head against the problem you had. My expectations is I might have to brute force a fix to it, because in your save it appears that the events think they're done, when they are not.

I have so far broke out the events (so they don't hit whenever) and made the frame rate good again.

Reactions: FPcrab

CappoUnknown

Nov 13, 2017
So, I played to the middle of chapter 2, where you play in the daylight.

Chapter 1 was really good. I like that you go around and look for little events.
The events were also interesting and always different.

Here and there some stuff missing, like how the Sara reacted to find out that her MC is a pervert, why she wants to join and other story stuff. What is already in the game is not enough.

I hope, this game gets more story.

But for chapter two, (I have not finished it), for me it was boring to do the same task over and over again. Be naked and masturbate to get levels.

My favorite is the roommate Sara and I like her more than the MC
Because she is shaved and I like her model more.

This game is missing
a gallery (Where all scenes are and you can play it again)
a questlog (the current status is really bad), what this games need is a real questlog

Kymberlyn

Nov 27, 2018
I seem to be having an issue like FPcrab. Can post my save file if you'd like, may help, may not. But, how I went about the game was more lvling, like to 4-5 to start out, then go for the events. They'd go one after another and, I thought I was ok. Game says " Jen has more pool dares and there's more events to do. For some you may need to get to level 7 or 8.. " I have no pool dares showing and I'm level 8 currently. I can push to 10, see if anything changes and update. *Edit* Got to level 10, no change.

*Edit 2* Went through again, cause I had a thought about it. Didn't level too much, just did the stuff as it came. Got to 8, and did get all things done. I don't know if that helps any, but I hope it does. (Now to wait on the next release.. which, while I hope is soon.. rather have a good release than a rushed one, so take the time you need)

Last edited:

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
So, I played to the middle of chapter 2, where you play in the daylight.

Chapter 1 was really good. I like that you go around and look for little events.
The events were also interesting and always different.

Here and there some stuff missing, like how the Sara reacted to find out that her MC is a pervert, why she wants to join and other story stuff. What is already in the game is not enough.

I hope, this game gets more story.
It's definitely a focus for the 2nd half of this. In fact, hopefully you can already see where I'm starting to incorporate more of a (series of) directions of travel for a story.

But for chapter two, (I have not finished it), for me it was boring to do the same task over and over again. Be naked and masturbate to get levels.
This is an area I've been balancing out. Remember a lot of what is in the daytime is a first pass at adding more "game" and better mechanics.
I also can't stand it getting too repetitive in other games also, and I wanted to be more challenging. How I've changed it is remove the concept of levels. Like you still level up, but you do it with certain tasks, and those tasks also unlock events and a reward.

My favorite is the roommate Sara and I like her more than the MC
Because she is shaved and I like her model more.
A lot of people like her.

This game is missing
a gallery (Where all scenes are and you can play it again)
a questlog (the current status is really bad), what this games need is a real questlog
I never thought of having a quest log, but now I'm seriously considering this. It is starting to make some sense to me. Gallery is something I know is needed, but implementation is trickier than it sounds. There will be one, one day.

Reactions: CappoUnknown

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
I seem to be having an issue like FPcrab. Can post my save file if you'd like, may help, may not. But, how I went about the game was more lvling, like to 4-5 to start out, then go for the events. They'd go one after another and, I thought I was ok. Game says " Jen has more pool dares and there's more events to do. For some you may need to get to level 7 or 8.. " I have no pool dares showing and I'm level 8 currently. I can push to 10, see if anything changes and update. *Edit* Got to level 10, no change.

*Edit 2* Went through again, cause I had a thought about it. Didn't level too much, just did the stuff as it came. Got to 8, and did get all things done. I don't know if that helps any, but I hope it does. (Now to wait on the next release.. which, while I hope is soon.. rather have a good release than a rushed one, so take the time you need)
There's something that's screwing up the self switches in a couple of playthroughs - it's intermittent and never happened to me... that said, I have a way to fix, but I'm having to go back over all the events to make it work.

If you wouldn't mind sending the relevant save, that will help me make sure all is good.

Kymberlyn

Nov 27, 2018
Gotta be a little frustrating as a Developer to have that happen. But, here you go. It's the one at level 10, I do still have the one from level 8 where it said the same thing if that would help as well.

FPcrab

Aug 14, 2018
There's something that's screwing up the self switches in a couple of playthroughs - it's intermittent and never happened to me... that said, I have a way to fix, but I'm having to go back over all the events to make it work.

If you wouldn't mind sending the relevant save, that will help me make sure all is good.

i can send u my save from v10 and save from v11, so u may go step by step and find problem

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes