Joshuaafleming

May 20, 2022
No you don't have to press any button to unlock specific H-scene. Just read the hints at the pink notif at the lower left part of the screen to know what you should do. Ex. if it says grappled by the orc, just let Ricca to be grappled by the orc and put down your controller/keebs (don't resist) and enjoy the show.
You also don't have to exhaust your continue to get the scene, so if it's not an instant game-over scene and you still have 8 continue, you can get the H-scene and then immediately back to your game with 7 continue.
Do you know how to get the H scene in the spider Temple cuz I have wasted 7 live trying to get them to do it but they never do

Goshtic

Oct 22, 2019
Chapter 21 near the end in front of the hidden chest, it's the Ghost hand
I think I forgot to "kill" the trap while I went there to pick up the White Crystal. That stage is freakin' long. Speed running it still takes around 20-25 minutes. It's also the only unique trap on that stage. Too bad they didn't include more. Too few traps to make the stage worthwhile to re-play them in.

Reactions: Bulbanych

Akuma-Heika

Feb 14, 2018
This should be a lot simpler to install and apply. However, the downloads is a lot bigger. So if you want smaller download, then check the spoiler tag.

For game version 1.17 (English)
v1.17_data.unity3d_EN_Uncen.7z - 2.34GB (Not a complete 4K upgrade)

Mirrors:
- 2.51GB
- 2.34GB

For game version 1.16 (English)
v1.16_data.unity3d_EN_Uncen_4K.7z - 3.82GB (The 4K upgrade)

Mirrors:
- 4.1GB
- 3.82GB

Install instruction is in the readme, but you basically just need to replace the data.unity3d file in the game's HolyKnightRicca_Data folder. This mod does NOT include the complete game.

Image examples in the spoiler tags.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why is the AnonFile DLs larger than the other site versions?

Edit: Confused abut why 1.17 is so much smaller than 1.16

Final edit: anyone know what the changes were between 1.0.5 to 1.1.7?

Last edited:
Reactions: fsdfgsdgg3

Goshtic

Oct 22, 2019
Akuma-Heika
Why Anonfiles downloads are bigger than the other ones?

Why are the files smaller than the normal game DL by a very large margin? Does the censor take up about half as much data as the game itself? The original game data is compressed. The mod files are uncompressed. There is no working utility that would recompress the data for the game to read it properly (yet). So if you want to enjoy the uncensored mod with the better textures, you have to deal with the bloated uncompressed version of the mod. Otherwise, you can use the old injection method provided from the OP, but won't be able to use the better textures.

Visit to see version update changelog by Mogurasoft.

Anyway, I've decided to do a 4K texture pack for v1.17. It might be done in a day or two. As it has come to my attention, apparently there was a hidden feature in the latest version of the game that allowed for "Check Point Selection" and "Check Point Continuation" - which is a huge feature to me.

Check Point Selection means you can re-watch any scenes from a completed stage chapter of the game. Example, you can enjoy checking out that transformation sequence of Ricca in different outfits without having to play the stage from the beginning on Chapter 22.

ss012.png

Check Point Continuation basically allows you to leave a stage and come back to where the last check point you had unlocked, instead of starting completely over. You can exit the stage and unlock/upgrade new skills, buy more power ups, and change Ricca's outfit and look, then continue from the last Check Point you left off. A good feature for anyone still new or haven't completed the game.

ss014.png

According to Mogurasoft, the two features were planned for the next incremental update of the game and are still work in progress. As you can see from the lack of English translation and odd question of the text, it is not made ready from v1.17.

Some fun bonus images:

The plan for v1.17 4K Texture mod will come with a 3rd nipple texture. I think it came out good, both for petite and milf breast size version.

ss017.png
ss018.png

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
Some fun bonus images:

The plan for v1.17 4K Texture mod will come with a 3rd nipple texture. I think it came out good, both for petite and milf breast size version.

View attachment 1824162
View attachment 1824163

(of course I'm excited for the 4k stuff and 3D nipples too!! but I have a different strange(?) question..)
does the weapon the statue is holding depend on what you used to beat the game then?

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
IIRC everything on the statue is based on your active costume. You can be in a bikini with dog ears or maid costume or whatever.
so if you change and load a game.. it should change everytime? I realize that is easy to do for the DEV, but it is still very interesting :)

Khang202432

May 9, 2020
uh guys, how can i fix the error that cause the launcher can't open the game? I could open the launcher but when i clicked start it just show me the link where i put the file in , even when I delete it and open it again , it still said something is error and failed to extract

It seems that the file TheHolyKnightRicca.exe got error and cannot extract , anyone could help ?

Last edited:

DominiqPRIME

Jan 18, 2021
uh guys, how can i fix the error that cause the launcher can't open the game? I could open the launcher but when i clicked start it just show me the link where i put the file in , even when I delete it and open it again , it still said something is error and failed to extract

It seems that the file TheHolyKnightRicca.exe got error and cannot extract , anyone could help ?
did u try to open the .exe file itself? When you open the game's folder, you see a folder called "Game" at the top.
In there, there should be this .exe file to open the game directly

SimplestName

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to disable the camera moving when you press forward?
Even by tapping the arrow keys the camera lurches forward and it's a bit disorienting. If it could just stay focused on Ricca the whole time that would be nice, any setting or editable document to enable that?

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes