NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
Answer is in the dev last ci-en post.

Hehos the next 2 scene extension, indicating that would make about 1/3 of the extra h-scene content he has planned for the game. And he mention that it's taking time since he's also working on an append as well as the next work ( ps : that what I get by tanslating the Japanese text with translating tool. I don't want to bring false hope by making it a reality. Wait for someone to confirm).

But if so, there no info about the append. If you take all the extra scene extension to make 1/3 of the total, then you'll have about 24 - 30 extended scenes (or possible new scene in it) and probably some new clothes / clothes coloring.
thanks for the info.. i usually find it by myself but for some reason,, whenever i click on ci-en link it says page not found

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021

Latest post content
第一弾や第二弾同様、「聖騎士リッカの物語」の既存のHシーンに追加するアニメーションを作成中です。
アップデート第3弾ではステージ14のHシーン「オークに捕えられた村娘」とステージ20のHシーン「リッチに聖気吸引実験をされる聖騎士」に新しいアニメが追加されます。
オークに捕えられた村娘

sorry, didn't copy the media
▲「友達の顔の上で」にループ2、射精、放心を追加しました。
リッチに聖気吸引実験をされる聖騎士

sorry, didn't copy the media
▲「聖気抽出実験・クリ責め」に絶頂アニメを追加。「膨乳搾乳くすぐりオーク姦」にも別パターンのループアニメを追加しました。

いつもながら、今回も酷い目にあってるシーンが多いですね(汗

現状で実装済みの第三弾追加分のアニメは1/3くらいで、アペンド版や次回作に向けた研究なども並行して進めているため次のアップデートは6月以降になりそうです。

第三弾では今回ご紹介したシーンとは異なる2つのシーンにもアニメを追加する予定なのですが、こちらはもう少し秘密にさせていただきます。最後の追加分ということで、とっておきなので乞うご期待です♪

応援プランご加入の方は前述の追加アニメの動画2個(ループアニメ。どちらもオーク駅弁後背位)を閲覧していただけます。閲覧できる内容は次回アップデートで製品版に実装される可能性があります。

• Red Heart
Reactions: NemesisOfLife
Apr 28, 2018
u really need eyes checkup
Welp it seems the save I downloaded from here that option was still locked. This is the save I downloaded that claimed most of the stuff was unlocked.

If you know of another save I'd gladly take it.
Backup you files!

Here's a cheated save, everything is available in the store and most scenes are unlocked.
ALSO INCLUDES FULL COSTUME SAVE (so remove that if you don't like it).
I recommend you move any savefile.sav.bak files to a different folder so they don't confuse the game when using mine.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
THe save might have everything unlocked, but if the option to hide the NS
Anyone know if there are mods for the game?
So far I only heard about the uncensor mod...

Don't think the game is really made to custom the character skin and other.
You might be able to to some thing if you know how to "code" Unity game, but the game's all about the story and gameplay more than a customization room like 3DCG or KK...

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Hi All! Maybe I've done something wrong, but I don't have any H scenes. When an enemy kills me, it drops me to the last checkpoint. Please, help me! :)
Only some enemies have H-scenes on Defeat (and on some cases even then only with specific attacks), you get a message in bottom left on top of a lewdcrest symbol when you get to an areas with a enemy with a H-Scene, telling what enemy and what other conditions when applicable

ModFreak

Feb 25, 2019
This game is really well made. I am so glad I can skip the rape scenes.
Although I want to scream, since I accidentally activate things during fights when I just want to attack.
More keybind options plz.

• Angry
Reactions: Forge Wright

DROID423

Jan 30, 2022
I already playing the game till it finish, how to move the save file from the old ver to this version? The old version is from Repack Games.

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
holy shit how in the hell do you beat the cockatrice on chapter 20? what is with that thing?
correct me if I'm wrong but you're referring to the petrifying bird boss thing right? really easy boss just charge your weapon with electricity via the consumable item and have plenty of purifying gems available (can hold 10 max) , the electricity will stun the boss slightly with every hit which makes it easier to pull off more attacks and be sure to use the purifying gem at or before you're halfway turned to stone. As you become more and more petrified you attack slower so it gets harder to pull off any combo's even when you're weapon is charged with the electrical buff. When the boss tries pushing you off a ledge look away from the boss and spam the back step or alternatively use you're dash attack towards the boss to gain space from the ledge.

I'm assuming you've beaten the boss already but still typing this out for anyone else who happens to be stuck on that boss.

Reactions: sharpknife

Docf

Jun 1, 2017
holy shit how in the hell do you beat the cockatrice on chapter 20? what is with that thing?
It's been a while, but I think the key is to stay a fair distance away from the Cockatrice itself, and keep a eye out for which attack pattern the tail tentacles are doing when they emerge from the ground, in order to dodge then attack them. It's annoying because you only get a split second warning, and you also have to make sure not to get backed against the edge of the stage.

Hadonkavic

Apr 18, 2019
correct me if I'm wrong but you're referring to the petrifying bird boss thing right? really easy boss just charge your weapon with electricity via the consumable item and have plenty of purifying gems available (can hold 10 max) , the electricity will stun the boss slightly with every hit which makes it easier to pull off more attacks and be sure to use the purifying gem at or before you're halfway turned to stone. As you become more and more petrified you attack slower so it gets harder to pull off any combo's even when you're weapon is charged with the electrical buff. When the boss tries pushing you off a ledge look away from the boss and spam the back step or alternatively use you're dash attack towards the boss to gain space from the ledge.

I'm assuming you've beaten the boss already but still typing this out for anyone else who happens to be stuck on that boss.
ah thanks i couldnt tell what was working and what wasnt didnt realize the purifying gems helped with that

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes