Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
...Could it be you haven't heard the old saying?
Oh shit, how did it go again?... :unsure:
Ahh, yes.

"A savefile a page keeps shitposters away!"

• Haha
Reactions: Gummiel

RiKxDragneeL

Jun 14, 2021
Do you not like the ones that have been posted in this thread? Please elaborate what's missing, so the posters can be made aware!
Or could it be...
ok my bad. really sorry. Since it was not pinned on the first page, I thought there was none. I found it now. and sorry again

Reactions: pansch

silencebear

Apr 2, 2022
Can someone advice me?
I got the 1.17, it work
Download the 1.17 patch :done
Unpack data.unity3d : done
Move all content of data.unity3d in /holyknightRicca_data/ then move data.unity3d out of the game folder : done
Ren place the two file by those of the patch : done
Now, when I play, the game can launch but the loading screen stay indefinitely when loading a stage or review a scene in the gallery
Character glossary didn't work, but before install the patch I only play until the first H-scene with the smile
Any idee? Exept of re-install the game
Thanks for the help in advence

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Can someone advice me?
I got the 1.17, it work
Download the 1.17 patch :done
Unpack data.unity3d : done
Move all content of data.unity3d in /holyknightRicca_data/ then move data.unity3d out of the game folder : done
Ren place the two file by those of the patch : done
Now, when I play, the game can launch but the loading screen stay indefinitely when loading a stage or review a scene in the gallery
Character glossary didn't work, but before install the patch I only play until the first H-scene with the smile
Any idee? Exept of re-install the game
Thanks for the help in advence
I think that's an old method for an older version of the game, that's why your game doesn't work. Use newer method(bepinex). Check op, it should have a link to new uncensor. Also make sure you restore original(unmodified) files before doing that.

theshe1980

Jun 29, 2019
This should be a lot simpler to install and apply. However, the downloads is a lot bigger. So if you want smaller download, then check the spoiler tag.

For game version 1.17 (English)
v1.17_data.unity3d_EN_Uncen.7z - 2.34GB (Not a complete 4K upgrade)

Mirrors:
- 2.51GB
- 2.34GB

For game version 1.16 (English)
v1.16_data.unity3d_EN_Uncen_4K.7z - 3.82GB (The 4K upgrade)

Mirrors:
- 4.1GB
- 3.82GB

Install instruction is in the readme, but you basically just need to replace the data.unity3d file in the game's HolyKnightRicca_Data folder. This mod does NOT include the complete game.

Image examples in the spoiler tags.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
can we apply 1.16 4k texure on 1.17 base game ?

Acеdia

Feb 25, 2021
btw what exactly makes the grim reaper scythe a unique weapon? what exactly do they mean by finishers or is it just a very hard hitting iron stick...

Last edited:

Goshtic

Oct 22, 2019
theshe1980 Short answer, no. The v117 game will crash using v116 data.unity3d/resources.asset file(s).

Long answer, yes if you want to do it manually and perhaps learn something.

1. Download v116 data.unity3d 4K file.
2. Extract v116 data.unity3d 4K file to get resources.assets.
3. Extract the textures out of resources.assets.
4. Do the same for v117 to get it's resources.assets file.
5. Load v117 resources.assets and compare them with v116 and check to make sure the Path_ID matches.
The one(s) that doesn't match, rename v116 4K texture files to match v117's. Do this for all files that are mis-matches.​
6. Re-inject (import) the v116 4K textures corrected with all the Path_IDs back into v117 resources.assets.
7. Save and wait until it's done rebuilding the container. This will take a few hours with no indication of progress moving.
Tip: bring up task manager and look at memory usage activity* and when the no respond from status go away = done.​
8. Play the game to see the fruit of your labor. Feel great that it worked and turn out well :cool: or mortified :poop: because there
are messed up textures and you have to correct them* now. :ROFLMAO:

*You will want minimum 8GB RAM free to do this, otherwise it will crash.

*Don't worry, correcting them is a lot less painful. You just need to fix the individual ones that seem off. Which shouldn't be many. The problem is just finding it. Okay, I lied, there may be some pain finding the problem to correct. :whistle:

Tools required for the above steps:

AssetBundleExtractor
- I used this for texture previewing and finding textures easier.
AssetStudio - I use this to extract and rebuild data.unity3d
uabea
- I use this to extract/import textures and rebuild resouces.assets

Acеdia

Feb 25, 2021
What about the launcher? Will it be safe
everything should still be the same, if you are deleting the version the launcher goes with. Not sure about the settings tho, the launcher is given for each version separately you may need to make a new shortcut if you made any though

404NoNamegr

Dec 5, 2019
hmm.. :unsure: is there gonna be new content added in future updates? or the game is done?
As stated before, the developer will add some new scenes by expanding already existing ones if necessary or by dlc content. The last is what according to some the dev prefers but a sequel imo is definitely gonna happen but much later depending on plans.

Reactions: NemesisOfLife

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
hmm.. :unsure: is there gonna be new content added in future updates? or the game is done?
Answer is in the dev last ci-en post.

Hehos the next 2 scene extension, indicating that would make about 1/3 of the extra h-scene content he has planned for the game. And he mention that it's taking time since he's also working on an append as well as the next work ( ps : that what I get by tanslating the Japanese text with translating tool. I don't want to bring false hope by making it a reality. Wait for someone to confirm).

But if so, there no info about the append. If you take all the extra scene extension to make 1/3 of the total, then you'll have about 24 - 30 extended scenes (or possible new scene in it) and probably some new clothes / clothes coloring.

Reactions: NemesisOfLife
4.50 star(s) 105 Votes