Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
Guys, is it possible to make Ricca’s hair red? I’ve been trying to make Ricca’s hair red in the customization but haven’t had any success. If it’s possible, can you share the settings you used to make her hair red?
What you mean, you can't get red hair? it should be pretty easy, just play with the constrast options and move the hue bar until you find a red that switch your tastes.

1651655156000.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Arsvaarg

anon159358

Jul 27, 2020
Backup you files!

Here's a cheated save, everything is available in the store and most scenes are unlocked.
ALSO INCLUDES FULL COSTUME SAVE (so remove that if you don't like it).
I recommend you move any savefile.sav.bak files to a different folder so they don't confuse the game when using mine.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
i did go and used slime causes a game over once. still nothing happen
Get to a chapter with a fall near its beginning point (I checked and used Ch. 5 for it) and...fall down (and lose lives) until your life counter reaches 0 (top-right). Then fall down/die again. Or better yet, just buy the Red Skull Crystal, and everything will OHKO you.
Again, you need to game over (life runs out), NOT lose to an enemy with an H scene.

...also, it's just a nice CG (like the others, I guess). But hey, if you're a completionist, I get it.

Frostfire99

May 5, 2022
Can anyone give me a link to videos showing the h-scenes? I want to see them but don’t have a computer to play the game on.

bewd85

Sep 5, 2021
Get to a chapter with a fall near its beginning point (I checked and used Ch. 5 for it) and...fall down (and lose lives) until your life counter reaches 0 (top-right). Then fall down/die again. Or better yet, just buy the Red Skull Crystal, and everything will OHKO you.
Again, you need to game over (life runs out), NOT lose to an enemy with an H scene.

...also, it's just a nice CG (like the others, I guess). But hey, if you're a completionist, I get it.
u are my savior! thanks!!. its just that i really enjoy this game, so it wont be hurt to get all CG

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
so.... is there any possibility that there will be new enemies added in future updates?
Highly unlikely. The dev has stated in his Ci-En that he was finished with the game... only intenting to put in what he had planned but hadn't have the time to put it so has not to delay the game (which from other post on Ci-En seem to include H-scene extension or possibly new scene and some clothing).

Seem he want to start working on a new project instead of adding more and more content to this one.

vanpire

Jun 4, 2019
Your BLEEDING EDGE Build is #382. current ver is #560.
And there is no need use MelonLoader Plugins Loader. DumbRedndererDemosaic is for BepInEx Plugins. not for MelonLoader.
Try this files.
DumbRedndererDemosaic's lastest ver is 1.4.2.2. check it.
This is My log. HolyKnightRicca_v117ja (v1.1.7. Jpn ver).
View attachment 1794669
okey Ty for help bro~ works

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Latest 4K Texture Mod release for game version 1.16.

v1.16_HolyKnightRicca_Data_4K.7z - 2.41GB

- 2.41GB
- 2.58GB

Installation instructions is in the readme.txt file.

I guess I should add more details. Let's see...

Uncensored Pre-applied, no 3rd party plug-in required (for English version).
New Pussy Textures.
New Anus Textures.
New Nipple Textures.
Over 1540 Textures reworked to 4K or 2K quality (since not all need 4K treatment).

Basically lines are much finer, less pixelated. It even improves the visual in lowest graphic settings.

That is pretty much the main take-away with the 4K mod.

Enjoy.

Screenshots:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When you have time, mind updating this to work with 1.1.7?

Goshtic

Oct 22, 2019
ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny - Unfortunately, it's not an easy thing to say yes to for a minor update that only correct a bug that I actually didn't experience in my re-playthrough. Not sure what the Dev also changed/corrected with that vague wording of "その他不具合修正や調整を行いました。" - "Other bug fixes and adjustments have been made."

The 4K Texture mod is really to just enjoy the H-Scenes better. Which the update didn't add anything new (animation-wise).

So I won't be doing a v1.17 4K Texture Mod due to the extremely tedious process of having to find out which Path_ID has changed and the file names that will need to be renamed for batch importing. A new version means I have to re-import all the textures again and not a simple replacement of which Path_ID got changed (which I still have to do). This process still takes over 6 hours on a Ryzen 5900x with the game set on a NVMe SSD drive just rebuilding the container.

So yeah, making this 4K Mod takes a really long time. Several days of my time to get the textures prep. A whole afternoon's time to re-import the thousands of textures back into the container. So unless there are new H-animations worth the time, I am not going to be updating it pass v1.16 for a while.

I am just waiting for the Dev to work on the DLC for this game, that is his next workflow after taking care of the bugs.

So, with that said. I will consider doing a lite simple one. Which will remove the censore and use the new pussy/anus textures.

winfield5

Nov 17, 2019
ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

So I won't be doing a v1.17 4K Texture Mod due to the extremely tedious process of having to find out which Path_ID has changed and the file names that will need to be renamed for batch importing. A new version means I have to re-import all the textures again and not a simple replacement of which Path_ID got changed (which I still have to do). This process still takes over 6 hours on a Ryzen 5900x with the game set on a NVMe SSD drive just rebuilding the container.
May I ask you for a few pointers, what do you mean by batch importing and 6 hours to rebuilt container ?
As far as I'm aware UABEA only allows one asset at a time import and asset studio only exports stuff but doesn't allow import. How do you do batch ?

Goshtic

Oct 22, 2019
winfield5 heh, imagine doing that one by one. :ROFLMAO:

You prepare all the modified textures in a folder that is going to be ready for import. All the files has to be in the original extracted filenames for the batch function to recognize which files are going to be updating in the container. When you are ready to import all the textures, you select all the texture IDs, which is from 727 to 2209 to make sure you didn't miss anything.

The files that don't match the path_id(s) will not get replaced, but the one that does, will be replaced. Once you hit that button, there is no cancelling (you can force end the app of course). You now wait until it's done. So you absolutely have to make sure all is perfect before building the container, otherwise a quarter of your day of work is gone if you find out after the fact. If you have a slower PC, might even take longer.

Anyway, the release post is updated with 1.17 using the better pussy texture and pre-applied uncensored mod. Oh for anyone that was trying to use the full 4K v1.16 mod and had performance issues, then this non-4K version would be perfect for your case, if you just want better pussy textures.

winfield5

Nov 17, 2019
winfield5 heh, imagine doing that one by one. :ROFLMAO:
Ha-ha, yeah imagine those losers... :D
(...already inserted 234, one by one...)

Oh for anyone that was trying to use the full 4K v1.16 mod and had performance issues, then this non-4K version would be perfect for your case, if you just want better pussy textures.
It works perfectly on rtx 3070, ryzen 7 and 32 GB RAM.

Just to be clear, you did the batch insertion process, described in your post above, using UABEAvalonia right ?

• Haha
Reactions: Zippix
4.50 star(s) 105 Votes