Acеdia

Feb 25, 2021
The funny thing is that I used this program installed mods according to the instructions, but the mod did not work myself do not know why.
mine's working fine, took me a while to realize how git hub worked and that there's a small box to the right that says builds....:rolleyes: anyways, it works fine though I didn't test the performance and accidentally replaced the 4 files and didn't back them up... oops

Edit: Ctrl + Z works on files too... learn something new everyday, my game didn't render things fast enough and every time the camera moves in a cutscene , the screen tends to "shift"? like a bad signal TV though my gaming laptops's quite old reaching the end of it's life this year (it's been 4 years) so I wouldn't recommend getting the other 2 files if your PC is around my specs

Last edited:

krokos

Aug 8, 2019
Is that OP's link ? It uses MelonLoader. Long long ago, there was uncensor mod for MelonLoader. Not exists BepInEx's plugins.
So, for use that uncensor mod, BepInEx - MelonLoader( ) can use old MelonLoaderFTHKRTWS.dll.
But I made uncensor plugin for BepInEx. So, no need to use .
Your game runs on BepInEx and MelonLoader. So I think, rename the BepInEx\plugins\BepInEx.MelonLoader.Loader.dll to like as BepInEx.MelonLoader.Loader.dll_old to not work, and put DumbRendererDemosaicIl2Cpp.dll(https://f95zone.to/threads/universalunitydemosaics-v1-4-2-1.115486) to BepInEx\plugins\ will be work. This plugin more faster than MelonLoaderFTHKRTWS.dll.

can you throw off the finished version?

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
can you throw off the finished version?
Extract correct(64/32 bit) file to game folder(where "HolyKnightRicca.exe" exists).
If there is "version.dll" on game folder, It's using "MelonLoader". Rename it to disabled(version.dll_old. or something).

Last edited:

Plvy1n

Dec 8, 2020
mine's working fine, took me a while to realize how git hub worked and that there's a small box to the right that says builds....:rolleyes: anyways, it works fine though I didn't test the performance and accidentally replaced the 4 files and didn't back them up... oops

Edit: Ctrl + Z works on files too... learn something new everyday, my game didn't render things fast enough and every time the camera moves in a cutscene , the screen tends to "shift"? like a bad signal TV though my gaming laptops's quite old reaching the end of it's life this year (it's been 4 years) so I wouldn't recommend getting the other 2 files if your PC is around my specs
Yes, I have already tried to put the lower files that go as optional and the game crashes with them without them, it works normally, but it is a little slow.

porm

Oct 10, 2019
Guys, is it possible to make Ricca’s hair red? I’ve been trying to make Ricca’s hair red in the customization but haven’t had any success. If it’s possible, can you share the settings you used to make her hair red?

krokos

Aug 8, 2019
Extract correct(64/32 bit) file to game folder(where "HolyKnightRicca.exe" exists).
If there is "version.dll" on game folder, It's using "MelonLoader". Rename it to disabled(version.dll_old. or something).
it didn't work ((((

Last edited:

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
it didn't work ((((
I test it on HolyKnightRicca_v117ja(ver 1.17 JP). It works.
Is there any special characters in game's PATH ? (like a KOREAN, JAPANESE, CHINESE characters)
I works on just ENG-only path.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Just went through the character glossary finally and noticed Ropers have a weakness to ice and are highly resistant to fire, that seems pretty backwards. Never noticed since I usually just flame charged through them and that was enough to kill them. Weird tentacles are so resistant to fire, and still weak enough to it to die in 1 shot to it. I think the map they're on doesn't even have a fire enchancement pickup, so unless you break out fire enhancement consumables just to fight them and notice they take little damage from basics imbued with fire, you'd probably never notice they're strong against fire.

just wanted to ask
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How do i defeat dark big goblin that drinks a potion in the fortress, whats a good strat
Lightning Rush + chilling on the ceiling. Guarding there can be pretty dangerous because he has some multi hit shit that can break your guard easily. It's more of a "Always keep moving" type of fight if I remember right. Agility seems to beat out turtling. You really don't have a lot of options at that point, it's a really tough fight. I wish I kept a save before all the bosses, I'd normally rerun the fight before giving advice on it, but with all my new abilities it would be completely different. I do remember it sucked lol.

Edit: Well I tested it and tried my best not to use any abilities that weren't available when running that map for the first time. It's actually better for turtling than I remembered, if you can perfect guard well. He can break your guard at times but it's still pretty reliable (Guard can stop his spin attacks). It's actually a good time to train perfect guard + counters.

Last edited:

bewd85

Sep 5, 2021
how to unlock album gallery for top row 2nd from left?? i finished the game and i did not missed anything, i do however playing it under normal difficulty

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
how to unlock album gallery for top row 2nd from left?? i finished the game and i did not missed anything, i do however playing it under normal difficulty
All scene are either part of the story (meaning they got unlocked as you play).
The rest is being defeated under special circonstance. Each stage have a list of H scene unlockable during the stage. You got a heart symbol and ???? when you haven't unlocked the scene, or the scene name next to the heart.
Any stage you finished, you can unlock all the unknow scene by clicking on the hear with the ???? on the stage description.

And from memory, since they are from left to right, top to bottom in the order of play, the missing scene should probably be

bewd85

Sep 5, 2021
All scene are either part of the story (meaning they got unlocked as you play).
The rest is being defeated under special circonstance. Each stage have a list of H scene unlockable during the stage. You got a heart symbol and ???? when you haven't unlocked the scene, or the scene name next to the heart.
Any stage you finished, you can unlock all the unknow scene by clicking on the hear with the ???? on the stage description.

And from memory, since they are from left to right, top to bottom in the order of play, the missing scene should probably be
im sure i meet all the requirement of H scene and heart symbol in all the stages. i will go check the prologue then. thanks

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
im sure i meet all the requirement of H scene and heart symbol in all the stages. i will go check the prologue then. thanks
Ah, not a scene but the gallery. I think this one, is not in chronological order. It's unlocked through an ending.

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes