winfield5

Nov 17, 2019
The uncensoring allows you to add in the details yourself. Which is why it is needed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

May I ask you, to explain/show and example of how exactly are you able to edit the unc. details your self ?
The patch works for me but it's still slightly cubic...

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
The uncensoring allows you to add in the details yourself. Which is why it is needed.

buddy can you share your work???? or just the file edited to apply after ...because of the constant updating game in progress....? or just tell us where/how can we obtain that......

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
becuase you need bepinex 6.0 for IL2CPP.....run once then add plugin....
i use this and worked see my post on that page.....
BepInEx_UnityIL2CPP_x64_fa9b1ab_6.0.0-be.553

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
I tried to get through it with my bad English but I don't understand how it's supposed to work XD I give up and wait until someone offers a functional mod

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I tried to get through it with my bad English but I don't understand how it's supposed to work XD I give up and wait until someone offers a functional mod
Follow like this.
  1. download BepInEx IL2CPP ver.
  2. unzip it to ricca's game folder (where HolyKnightRicca.exe file exist).
  3. run the game. It take a time. If you run the BepInEx first time, It needed initialize.
  4. game is started, Close a game. and check BepInEx folder. there must be exists "plugins" folder.
  5. download https://f95zone.to/threads/universalunitydemosaics-v1-4-2-1.115486 plugins file.
  6. extract DumbRendererDemosaicIl2Cpp.dll file to BepInEx's "plugins" folder.
That's all.

Aug 22, 2021
Could you provide the textures you used for these screenshots (or give an idea of how long they will take to finish)?

Really want to apply the new texture for a second plathrough!

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Does the gallery/scenes unlock when you complete the game? I really hate that "You need to lose to see scenes" stuff.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
Follow like this.
  3. run the game. It take a time. If you run the BepInEx first time, It needed initialize.
  4. game is started, Close a game. and check BepInEx folder. there must be exists "plugins" folder.
  5. download https://f95zone.to/threads/universalunitydemosaics-v1-4-2-1.115486 plugins file.
That's all.
Many many thanks work^^

Goddesslucy

Jan 27, 2020
This game looks really solid, to the point I'd be willing to buy it. Just one question. Are the things the protag has sex with only things like dogs/orcs/goblins? Because if so, I probably won't be playing. Are there no human dudes?

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
This game looks really solid, to the point I'd be willing to buy it. Just one question. Are the things the protag has sex with only things like dogs/orcs/goblins? Because if so, I probably won't be playing. Are there no human dudes?
1651465424280.png

Tommy444

Oct 19, 2019
Follow like this.
That's all.
Hello, thanks for this explanation for version 1.16. I do point 1. and 2. Then point 3. run the game. It don`t takes time. My game start is very fast. Then point 4. Close the game. I check the BepInEx folder. But there is no plugins folder.:unsure: There is only a plugins folder in the HolyKnightRicca_Data. Without the plugins folder in the BepInEx point 5. and 6. are useless for me. Can you explain it with a picture? At the moment I use Version 1.05 of the game. With the uncensor for technik dummys like me. Thanks for help and a nice day.:)

Reactions: nyaxxxnanashi

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Hello, thanks for this explanation for version 1.16. I do point 1. and 2. Then point 3. run the game. It don`t takes time. My game start is very fast. Then point 4. Close the game. I check the BepInEx folder. But there is no plugins folder.:unsure: There is only a plugins folder in the HolyKnightRicca_Data. Without the plugins folder in the BepInEx point 5. and 6. are useless for me. Can you explain it with a picture? At the moment I use Version 1.05 of the game. With the uncensor for technik dummys like me. Thanks for help and a nice day.:)
May be you have a 32bit version of Ricca.
1. download This is a BepInEx for 32bit IL2CPP unity games.
Then do next steps. May be work.

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes