Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
i can see it the screenshot theres some sort of characther creation? dont see any option for this ingame am guessing i have too advance the game too get the option seems kind of werd you cant do hit as soon as you start a new game
Yes, need to do 1 or 2 levels or something before you get access to the customization options

Reactions: starlite75

david99

Aug 3, 2017
I need your help. I tried to remove the censors with the patch on the first post link. But I got this error messages. How could I fix it?
My game version is v1.16

Aug 22, 2021
I need your help. I tried to remove the censors with the patch on the first post link. But I got this error messages. How could I fix it?
My game version is v1.16
The fact that a dll isn't being found tells me you put the patch in the wrong place. Double check you put the files into the correct directory.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Does the girl eventually become a slut in this? Or at the very least start enjoying sex? That's how these things usually go, but with how shitty that first scene with the goblins was it's got me having doubts. Is this one of those rape games where the only ones who get to have all the fun are the males?

DarkShroud

Mar 5, 2018
1.1.6 Changelog:

○ 2022/04/27 v1.1.6
-Fixed a bug that jump input is accepted during hit stop when "advance input acceptance time" on the setting screen is larger than 0 seconds.
(Fixed a bug that turns into a jump when backstepping during a hit stop)
・ Adjusted the motion and power of the sliding kick

victor3162000

Jun 24, 2020
Does the girl eventually become a slut in this? Or at the very least start enjoying sex? That's how these things usually go, but with how shitty that first scene with the goblins was it's got me having doubts. Is this one of those rape games where the only ones who get to have all the fun are the males?
Spoiler alert

The girl got a crotch tattoo afterwards, but still holds her moral compass in most of the scenes. (around like 70% of the h scenes?)

kkarma

Dec 12, 2019
Can someone spoil me about the sister. Does she get rescued at the end of the game or midway? Something about rescuing-damsel-in-distress story bores the heck out of me.

redlong264

Jul 21, 2017
Can someone spoil me about the sister. Does she get rescued at the end of the game or midway? Something about rescuing-damsel-in-distress story bores the heck out of me.
all u need to know is she's a succubus and she can mind break everyone. So "Damsel-in-distress" wont fit her that well.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
There's one thing about the sister that makes her awesome IMO and it's not that she's a succubus. It's how she was a prostitute before that. Which is exactly what I was hoping for when the game drops hints at it early on.

Elylein

Sep 17, 2018
guys when i want to keep my save where do i find the save place? wana switch to a new computer but wana keep my save data.

Goshtic

Oct 22, 2019
I don't really see the craze for the uncen. Is it really worth seeing genitals with no detail, clipping through things? Like, the penetrations aren't proper penetrations. The censoring is there to hide the flaws. This is no Miconisomi title that actually benefits from uncensor.
The uncensoring allows you to add in the details yourself. Which is why it is needed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: phzn

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Is there a way to model swap in this game? I want to get rid of the succubus versions of the girls and have it just be their human forms.

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes