pansch

Jun 5, 2017
I tried replacing texture on Ricca v 1.14 with disco-inferno method on page 75 and 76 (the one that used his compressed mega link, then replace resources.assets, not using UABEA) but it doesn't work, game doesn't load.
I assume his texture is incompatible with v 1.14 because when I replaced resources.assets back with the original version, the game can load normally.
Any help and input?
Do I understand you correctly that you're trying to run the game with the outdated files from that mega link? If so, then there's your problem. Instead, follow the step-by-step and patch your textures manually. The path IDs generally change each update, since new textures get added and the project gets refactored.

PotatoG6

Jun 1, 2018
I don't really see the craze for the uncen. Is it really worth seeing genitals with no detail, clipping through things? Like, the penetrations aren't proper penetrations. The censoring is there to hide the flaws. This is no Miconisomi title that actually benefits from uncensor.

Reactions: magrao121
Aug 22, 2021
I don't really see the craze for the uncen. Is it really worth seeing genitals with no detail, clipping through things? Like, the penetrations aren't proper penetrations. The censoring is there to hide the flaws. This is no Miconisomi title that actually benefits from uncensor.
The bits themselves aren't textured well I will admit, but they are fairly well animated (no clipping I could see). I would say it is still worth it for sure.

sharpknife

Jan 25, 2020
why the hell is this game a bajillion times better than some AAA games, i started playing for the story instead of the h-scenes after a while
ikr. poor girl. i didn't even want her to undergo the scenes, but the 'canon' ones (i.e. that weren't game-ending) were pretty driven by the plot.

sharpknife

Jan 25, 2020
I am doing everything on hard, but I don't see how that changes things in particular on this one. I can get through even the water section reliably, even if it is tedious and annoying AF. And what kills me most of the times is misjumps or jumping into an enemy I don't see coming/mistiming the swordswing so I don't actually get the kill while jumping. and once down a hole there even with the "Magic wings" it is pretty much impossible to get back up and even if I do chances are high I just end up landing on top of a monster that knocks me back down anyway. (is there a way to terminate the wings early? Never really had a real need for them before this chapter). And I do have both max amount of continues, MP drain, Double jump (pretty much beelined for that as the first skill ever in the game, I am an absolute sucker for double-jumps), one level from max MP as well. But again in the escape section I don't see how anything other than double-jump and max continues really can do anything

Ahh yeah defending Claret is the chapter 14 one, I gonna have a look at that, 13 is well... the one before that, where you are going back through the forest alone, without knight powers, so barely able to jump even during that level let alone anything else fancy, hence why I don't see where they could really hide it either, MAYBE unless you have to get far in the end where the Orc chase you? I dunno maybe I could get a bit further before being caught there on lower difficulty, If I know that would be the case to get the silver crystal I geuss I could do that, but again without knight powers it is a bit annoying level as well, so rather no replay it anymore than I already have untill I know for sure where that silver crystal is at least?
yeah, when you're 'normal' and running home thru the rain, the crystal is on the far left side of the map. gotta survive a few hits from the orc and bust a few boxes to get to it. burn a few health crystals, nbd.

Reactions: wih79

srtkanda

Sep 1, 2019
I can't find in their dlsite or ci-en the patchnotes for 1.1.5.
nvm, I found it.

Last edited:

substray

Oct 16, 2018
Its on DMM but not DLsite for some reason.
  • Animations have been added to some H scenes.
  • "Rimless glasses" has been added to the dress-up costumes.
  • Added the skill "Sliding Kick".

DarkShroud

Mar 5, 2018
1.1.5 Changelog:
-Added animation to the second H scene of stage 08
-Added animation to the H scene of stage 09
-Added animation and conversation event to the second H scene of stage 20.
-Added animation and conversation event to the 3rd H scene of stage 22
-Implemented a type-ahead mechanism for character operations on the action game screen.
-Added the skill "Sliding Kick"
-Fixed the problem that the subtitles of the voice of the 3D H scene (displayed when it is ON on the setting screen) are displayed for a shorter time as the voice is longer.
-Fixed a bug where the costume in the back was transparent when there was a specific costume in the back of "One Piece".
-Fixed a bug that the appearance of the bra becomes incorrect when it is half off while the "Mofumofu Miniskirt" and the bra are equipped at the same time.
-Fixed a bug that the position of the ribbon on the chest was incorrect when the "Swimsuit Tops" was equipped and the chest was half off and the size of the chest was changed.
-Fixed a bug where thorns stretched from around the crotch when "swimsuit bottoms" and "horizontal string pants" were damaged.
-Fixed a bug that color change is not applied when "net tights" are damaged.
-Added "rimless glasses" to the glasses (can be purchased after clearing stage 4)
-Fixed the phenomenon that hairstyles such as ponytails and twintails penetrate hat-type head costumes.
-Added a slider to adjust "stick play" in the input assignment tab of the setting screen.
-Added a slider to adjust "advance input reception time" in the input allocation tab of the setting screen.
・ (English version) Correction of translation of game text
(The translation "Magic Wings" of the skill "Return to Fall" has been changed to "Fall Recovery")
・ (English version) Correction of the translation of the Readme
・ Other minor bug fixes and adjustment

roland_donald

Apr 18, 2020
it had all the tags that i wanted so i thought... why not give it a shot?
i was initially turned off by the idea of a 3d hentai game but god damn... i regret not playing this sooner

KumfeyKowch

Mar 22, 2020
Any character mods of this game possible. Like adding some waifus from other sources? God I wish I knew how to mod.

Peperoni

Dec 31, 2017
Hi guys, I might be needing your help. I tried to uncensor the game without luck. I followed the link on the first post and extracted the file in \HolyKnightRicca_v113en\Game and nothing is uncensored in the game. Actually I get the following error whenever I start the game. Any idea on how to solve this...? Thanks in advance :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

pansch

Jun 5, 2017
Hi guys, I might be needing your help. I tried to uncensor the game without luck. I followed the link on the first post and extracted the file in \HolyKnightRicca_v113en\Game and nothing is uncensored in the game. Actually I get the following error whenever I start the game. Any idea on how to solve this...? Thanks in advance :)
Going by the error message, the account you're running the application from does not have write access to that folder/file. To check that, right click the file or one of the folders containing it, then click Properties, select the Security tab and check the file permissions there.
Occasionally, Antivirus software can also quarantine files, which, I suppose, could result in a similar error, so try disabling your AV and see if that does the trick.

Last edited:
Reactions: Peperoni

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
As pansh said seems to be a permissions issue, try not have the game in a folder on desktop, (preferably not something like program files either, windows might be doing wonky stuff with that kind of folders

Reactions: Peperoni

starlite75

Oct 2, 2020
i can see it the screenshot theres some sort of characther creation? dont see any option for this ingame am guessing i have too advance the game too get the option seems kind of werd you cant do hit as soon as you start a new game

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes