Gan_fald

Jun 16, 2017
May be you have a 32bit version of Ricca.
1. download This is a BepInEx for 32bit IL2CPP unity games.
Then do next steps. May be work.
I had tried both 32,64 and normal and IL2CPP variants of BepInEx bleeding edge build. None of them "hooked" and did anything.

However, downloading the uncensor linked from the OP and using that worked. For the record, that one is BepInEx BE 382 for 64bit IL2CPP

aru6551

Oct 28, 2019
I had tried both 32,64 and normal and IL2CPP variants of BepInEx bleeding edge build. None of them "hooked" and did anything.

However, downloading the uncensor linked from the OP and using that worked. For the record, that one is BepInEx BE 382 for 64bit IL2CPP
did you follow this.
tmp.png
but i thought it should be " MosaicVCol".

The wolves

VALLEY OF THE WOLVES
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
Hello, thanks for this explanation for version 1.16. I do point 1. and 2. Then point 3. run the game. It don`t takes time. My game start is very fast. Then point 4. Close the game. I check the BepInEx folder. But there is no plugins folder.:unsure: There is only a plugins folder in the HolyKnightRicca_Data. Without the plugins folder in the BepInEx point 5. and 6. are useless for me. Can you explain it with a picture? At the moment I use Version 1.05 of the game. With the uncensor for technik dummys like me. Thanks for help and a nice day.:)
Same for me I dont know what is the problem if you find any solution hit me up man

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022

Is that OP's link ? It uses MelonLoader. Long long ago, there was uncensor mod for MelonLoader. Not exists BepInEx's plugins.
So, for use that uncensor mod, BepInEx - MelonLoader( ) can use old MelonLoaderFTHKRTWS.dll.
But I made uncensor plugin for BepInEx. So, no need to use .
Your game runs on BepInEx and MelonLoader. So I think, rename the BepInEx\plugins\BepInEx.MelonLoader.Loader.dll to like as BepInEx.MelonLoader.Loader.dll_old to not work, and put DumbRendererDemosaicIl2Cpp.dll(https://f95zone.to/threads/universalunitydemosaics-v1-4-2-1.115486) to BepInEx\plugins\ will be work. This plugin more faster than MelonLoaderFTHKRTWS.dll.

Reactions: f9account

Plvy1n

Dec 8, 2020
Latest 4K Texture Mod release for game version 1.16.

v1.16_HolyKnightRicca_Data_4K.7z - 2.41GB

Installation instructions is in the readme.txt file.

I guess I should add more details. Let's see...

Uncensored Pre-applied, no 3rd party plug-in required (for English version).
New Pussy Textures.
New Anus Textures.
New Nipple Textures.
Over 1540 Textures reworked to 4K or 2K quality (since not all need 4K treatment).

Basically lines are much finer, less pixelated. It even improves the visual in lowest graphic settings.

That is pretty much the main take-away with the 4K mod.

Enjoy.

Screenshots:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I downloaded this mod, but when you unpack the archive writes archive corrupted.

Goshtic

Oct 22, 2019
I downloaded this mod, but when you unpack the archive writes archive corrupted.
Might be a bad download on your part. I just finished downloading and extracted it without problems. Also make sure the path you are extracting the files allows you to do so. Windows sometime don't like certain places for files to be extracted.

Plvy1n

Dec 8, 2020
Might be a bad download on your part. I just finished downloading and extracted it without problems. Also make sure the path you are extracting the files allows you to do so. Windows sometime don't like certain places for files to be extracted.
I just open the archive and immediately says archive corrupted.

Mar 16, 2018
is there a version of the high quality mod that doesnt use mega, they keep asking me to pay for more file transfer allowance even though i should have 5gb available to transfer and 2gb file i want to transfer. and it arbitrarily filled that up without even downloading the file and now wants a monthly subscription
is there like an anon files link or something that isnt as predatory in wanting to eat my bank info?

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes