Elylein

Sep 17, 2018
does the unzensor works for 1.1.7 or do i need a new one? I tried but seems not working . He is loading a lot stuff but guess its failing in the end.

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
Question, is the full download on #1 or the game download button already applied with everything?(as it's 3.something gb already) if so it's better so i don't need to try downloading the patches/extra resolution additions... i remember playing the demo of this a little bit long ago and liking, but on lower specs device with somewhat freezes, wanted to try now with a device able to run 4k smoother...

tekochii

Feb 8, 2022
All the wonders this game has and most of the scenes are rape. I mean.. I guess its the simplest way to make alot of h scenes in a game where you have to fight monsters.. i went "LETS GOOOOOOO" on mage woman scene.

the customization here is cool too.

Lance21

Feb 21, 2022
This should be a lot simpler to install and apply. However, the downloads is a lot bigger. So if you want smaller download, then check the spoiler tag.

For game version 1.17 (English)
v1.17_data.unity3d_EN_Uncen.7z - 2.34GB (Not a complete 4K upgrade)

Mirrors:
- 2.51GB
- 2.34GB

For game version 1.16 (English)
v1.16_data.unity3d_EN_Uncen_4K.7z - 3.82GB (The 4K upgrade)

Mirrors:
- 4.1GB
- 3.82GB

Install instruction is in the readme, but you basically just need to replace the data.unity3d file in the game's HolyKnightRicca_Data folder. This mod does NOT include the complete game.

Image examples in the spoiler tags.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mod for 1.17 adds the new nipple textures?

Goshtic

Oct 22, 2019
Yes, for the default (normal) and large.

Normal
areolaDefault.png

Large
areolaLarge.png
I didn't bother with small or very large.

Speaking of which, if anyone is an artist and can make them look better. Here's the textures to edit them.

Reactions: odynson and Lance21

AnonBone

Jul 28, 2017
Do all the H scenes in the game come from getting defeated by enemies?
Are there any event scenes here which aren't related to getting defeated in combat?

AlexChiter

Jul 28, 2018
Could someone please tell me in stage 14( where you protect the witch girl and fight 2 orc bosses at the end) where the heck is the silver stone? Pls don't tell me i have to clear the stage with the witch girl not getting hit even once.

Reactions: JennaJJ
4.50 star(s) 105 Votes