ycbalabala

May 29, 2022
View attachment 3274543
hi, I wanted to know how we can access these stage ?
Collect enough achievements - you can see those on the title screen, Achievements.
These mostly about collecting silver crystals throughout the stages but also have stuff like killing X enemies total, getting X total Perfect Guards, combo hit counts, or dealing enough damage to bosses in otherwise-scripted battles. And two more for clicking on the Twitter and Homepage links on the title screen.

LuckeyD1

Oct 17, 2023
isnt it possible to just upload an uncensord version? i have no fucking clue how to do this bebinex stuff. i am really frustatet cause this game looks really fun
Figured it out from another site download and extract in game folder then download and extract it into the the bepinex/plug in folder and the game will load

Last edited:

Menstruoza

Apr 30, 2018
How can i unlock the last scene of the game, i already passed everything, it has something to do with the crystals you collect in each level. will also have to do with the last monster of the character glossary??? please help me

LEIFdl

Oct 20, 2021
The uncensor works, as near as I can tell. Took a bit, but I got it going - follow the link to the mod from the OP, use the second version of bepinex listed (the one the poster says is for x64 runtimes), and grab the patch/mod.

Extract the BepinEx contents into the Game folder (NOT the folder with Launcher.exe in it - the one with HolyKnightRicca.exe in it!), or to put it another way, extract the folder and copy everything in it (BepinEx folder, doorstop files, everything) into the Game folder.

Run the game! If a console opens up just before the game does, bepInEx is successfully installed.

Extract the uncensor mod into the plugins folder (which is in the bepinex folder you just successfully installed), or extract the mod folder somewhere else, and copy-paste everything in it into the plugins folder, whichever makes more sense for you. (The files you should have in your plugins folder when all is said and done should be a folder called Mod Images and a file called something like "Uncensor_for_ricca")

The regular bepinex didn't work for me (from the first link in the mod post), even the x64 version from that source - I had to specifically use the version linked directly below it.

But yeah, it works. No mosaic. EDIT: also the cheats work just fine, and I think the 4k body is working - I don't really enjoy the H scenes so far (Chapter 5 atm) so it's hard to tell.
Thank you very much. For some reason the way everyone else tried to explain was not working for me, but it clicked the way you did. ty

Reactions: SunlessSpear

Doomken

May 21, 2023
How can i unlock the last scene of the game, i already passed everything, it has something to do with the crystals you collect in each level. will also have to do with the last monster of the character glossary??? please help me
They're unlocked by completing Epilogue 2 (which is unlocked by obtaining 32 achievements).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Menstruoza

Biggs6969

Jul 17, 2022
Does anyone know the results of that poll posted back in May of 2023? Will a fleshed out pregnancy system reach the game at some point?

Doomken

May 21, 2023
Does anyone know the results of that poll posted back in May of 2023? Will a fleshed out pregnancy system reach the game at some point?
I don't think a pregnancy system was ever mentioned.

Poll results:

(1) Please tell me your preference for the depiction of monster babies being born in H-scenes.
41% - A hard egg
33% - A normal baby
12% - A baby wrapped in a transparent amniotic sac
8% - A baby that looks like a fish (looks like an enlarged early fetus)
6% - A baby wrapped in an opaque amniotic sac

(2) Please tell me your preference for the depiction of monster babies being born in H-scenes.
47% - No umbilical cord
44% - Born with the umbilical cord still attached to the heroine
9% - The umbilical cord is only attached to the baby

skyhawk123

Mar 15, 2019
This game is out of this world! I hope the developer is planning a second part.
there might be an update soon, but he only announced adding more enemies, and said he'd rather work on different enemy types rather then sex scenes. and from reading his blog notes, seems like after the next update, he might be moving on to a different project :(

but the more people buy this game, it might motivate him to add more content for this one in the future!

Doomken

May 21, 2023
there might be an update soon, but he only announced adding more enemies, and said he'd rather work on different enemy types rather then sex scenes. and from reading his blog notes, seems like after the next update, he might be moving on to a different project :(

but the more people buy this game, it might motivate him to add more content for this one in the future!
Please do not spread false information. The dev is working on an append (basically a DLC) which continues the stories and contains more stages, more enemies, more traps, more costumes and at least 9 new H-scenes.

Last edited:

skyhawk123

Mar 15, 2019
Please do not spread false information. The dev is working on an append (basically a DLC) which continues the stories and contains more stages, more enemies, more traps, more costumes and at least 9 new H-scenes.
oh really? dang i thought that was gonna be it. read the post saying he was gonna do a VR project next after this one

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes