priscent

Nov 9, 2022
Unless the gallery unlocks at the end, the game is tedious even on casual. The fact that you need to die to unlock the scenes even after beating the level is pretty annoying.
It doesnt unlock in the end. Also this isnt common knowledge because the game doesnt tell you but you can actually just unlock the defeat H scenes by just clicking on the Heart symbol. Say for example you just finished chapter X but you didnt die and you were returned to the chapter select menu. Simply click on the "Heart - ?????????" and the game will prompt you a confirmation option to ask if you want to unlock that H scene.

If you already have that H scene, clicking on the Heart will just ask if you want to view that particular H scene.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
i just got brain damaged by watching this kinda tutorial, so i download the riccauncpluginf95_v3.2

so i need to copy and paste the modImages folder to bepinex\plugins ? and how about the uncencor_for_ricca_net6.dll ?

sorry instruction unclear
step 2.
Just extract downloaded file to BepInEx\plugins folder.
so i need to copy and paste the modImages folder to bepinex\plugins ? and how about the uncencor_for_ricca_net6.dll ?
yes. uncencor_for_ricca_net6.dll file too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fly'earth

MrFrosty

Oct 6, 2018
It doesnt unlock in the end. Also this isnt common knowledge because the game doesnt tell you but you can actually just unlock the defeat H scenes by just clicking on the Heart symbol. Say for example you just finished chapter X but you didnt die and you were returned to the chapter select menu. Simply click on the "Heart - ?????????" and the game will prompt you a confirmation option to ask if you want to unlock that H scene.

If you already have that H scene, clicking on the Heart will just ask if you want to view that particular H scene.
Even then, the only real time it becomes an actual problem is with the bonus survival mode levels where the two bosses at the end have their own H-Scenes to unlock. Meaning unlocking them the way the game shows to you requires you doing both of them up to the boss at the end at least twice.
You shouldn't struggle with intentionally losing once to get the scenes unless you've built yourself up to the point you're so tanky it takes ages to die.

Doomken

May 21, 2023
Unless the gallery unlocks at the end, the game is tedious even on casual. The fact that you need to die to unlock the scenes even after beating the level is pretty annoying.
You can unlock scenes simply by completing stages. There's no need to intentionally die. (There is one CG that is unlocked by dying though.) And if you're quick, you can probably complete the game in a few hours (if you skip all dialogues).

Last edited:
Reactions: cyrodi

anomalic

Dec 15, 2019
so uhm.. i made the uncensor working. not sure about that game yet.
But: im struggling with the mechanics. the first stone-golem pulled an "H-scene" but didnt show up when defeated. strange.

can i unlock the H-scenes with some mod or cheat?

cyrodi

Oct 8, 2018

Holy shit, thank you.

Reactions: Bulbanych

BustedB

Jun 8, 2017
Uncencored patch is not working. I did everything right. Any help what i could have done wrong?
Only tested it on the first scene

Nxooda

Dec 6, 2023
Uncencored patch is not working. I did everything right. Any help what i could have done wrong?
Only tested it on the first scene
Read this carefully he explains it in more detail.

The uncensor works, as near as I can tell. Took a bit, but I got it going - follow the link to the mod from the OP, use the second version of bepinex listed (the one the poster says is for x64 runtimes), and grab the patch/mod.

Extract the BepinEx contents into the Game folder (NOT the folder with Launcher.exe in it - the one with HolyKnightRicca.exe in it!), or to put it another way, extract the folder and copy everything in it (BepinEx folder, doorstop files, everything) into the Game folder.

Run the game! If a console opens up just before the game does, bepInEx is successfully installed.

Extract the uncensor mod into the plugins folder (which is in the bepinex folder you just successfully installed), or extract the mod folder somewhere else, and copy-paste everything in it into the plugins folder, whichever makes more sense for you. (The files you should have in your plugins folder when all is said and done should be a folder called Mod Images and a file called something like "Uncensor_for_ricca")

The regular bepinex didn't work for me (from the first link in the mod post), even the x64 version from that source - I had to specifically use the version linked directly below it.

But yeah, it works. No mosaic. EDIT: also the cheats work just fine, and I think the 4k body is working - I don't really enjoy the H scenes so far (Chapter 5 atm) so it's hard to tell.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Waiting desperately for that 1.3.6 update.
Might as well give up - Goshtic already said he sees no reason to update the mod for this version and, at least at the time of that post, couldn't even if he wanted to due to PC trouble. Unless you really want to play the game in Chinese, stick with 1.3.2.
Oh the bepinex one Works Great Worked 1st time! Now the 4K one DOSS NOT WORK and till is updated will NOT Work!
It works just fine with 1.3.2, which is why that version is still in the OP. For most of us here, there's no reason to update to 1.3.6, and frankly I wouldn't have shared it if I'd understood that beforehand.

Tobyle47

Feb 3, 2023
Where do i put the file HolyKnightRicca file in so it can work.
I know it's in the game file but what location specifically ?

Yomiie

May 8, 2020
3 years past can't wait this game fully completed and cheats anyone know where, I can find cheat magic stone 999999+ cheat threads?

Last edited:

Tom216431

Apr 27, 2023
Quote from :
Happy belated New Year! Thank you for your continued support of the circles ``Mole Soft'' and ``The Story of Holy Knight Rikka'' this year. We will continue development this year with the goal of announcing the release date of the append version by the end of the year!
YES THIS YEAR...END of THIS YEAR "2024"!!!

Notice of suspension of support plan As a note to our support plan subscribers, we are planning to temporarily suspend our support plan by the end of next month. It will definitely be suspended for a month, but there is a possibility that it will restart sooner rather than later because plan-only content is out of stock and we want people who have been subscribed for a long time and forgot to cancel to cancel. Back issues will continue to be available for viewing even after the suspension. (WOW this better be Good 3 YEARS in the makeing!!)

Last edited:
Reactions: SunlessSpear

Doomken

May 21, 2023
Quote from :
Happy belated New Year! Thank you for your continued support of the circles ``Mole Soft'' and ``The Story of Holy Knight Rikka'' this year. We will continue development this year with the goal of announcing the release date of the append version by the end of the year!
YES THIS YEAR...END of THIS YEAR "2024"!!!

Notice of suspension of support plan As a note to our support plan subscribers, we are planning to temporarily suspend our support plan by the end of next month. It will definitely be suspended for a month, but there is a possibility that it will restart sooner rather than later because plan-only content is out of stock and we want people who have been subscribed for a long time and forgot to cancel to cancel. Back issues will continue to be available for viewing even after the suspension. (WOW this better be Good 3 YEARS in the makeing!!)
Just in case, for those with poor reading comprehension, the dev only says he aims to announce the DLC release date by the end of this year, he does not say he will release the DLC by the end of this year.

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes