oppai_maid

Feb 17, 2023
By the end of the year = anytime before the year ends. They doesn't aim exactly at the year end.
To be more literally, it was "within the year" that they stated.

Reactions: SunlessSpear

Gnoliz

Jan 19, 2024
Uncensor plugin + Re-Textured Package
(Game version independent)

Modded textures + Texture Replacer + soft uncensor + Cheats plugin

Download (71 MB) (include modded Images too)
or

Uncensor(soft) + Cheats plugin only

Info.
One of korean modded Ricca's body to 4k. and added the genitals.(goblin, orc, etc...)
Goshtic's 4k-mod has all pre-patched. If your PC has over well-good perfomance, use it. No need below steps.
If your PC is not well-good, this plugin is recommended.
It's BepInEx's plugins and images. DO NOT touches original.
So, When Ricca is updated, no problem. no need replace working with assets files. Just move BepInEx, mono folders, doorstop_config.ini and winhttp.dll files to New updated Ricca's folder. It would be works.

Attention.
2023-09-30. game is started using unity 2021.2+ * IL2CPP. So BepInEx 5 is not working. use the .
Maybe you have an x64 client.
#670 can use the MTL plugin.
if plugin is not working, try turn off the anti-virus.

Features.
  • Uncensored (soft)
  • Re-Textured
  • Cheats
    • F1 : HP/MP toggle
    • F2 : Don't decreased MagicCrystal by shopping.

Changes log.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some Images.
It's from what He worked.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
body_graffiti and Ricca's pu**y texture is from Goshtic's.
He was said that "F95's greater than me. plz use that Ricca's pu**y".
So I used Goshtic's.

Contents of download file.
  • ModImages
    • Ricca's Body - 4k Texture files of Ricca's Body
    • genitals - Included Ricca's too
  • Uncensor_for_ricca_net6.dll - It has texture_replace and cheats. just use this.

How to.
step 0. Remove old plugins (Holy Knight Ricca Demosaic F95Z.zip)
If you installed Holy Knight Ricca Demosaic F95Z.zip(included in Torrent file),
remove "BepInEx", "mono" and "MelonLoader" folder, winhttp.dll and doorstop_config.ini files.

step 1.
If you have a BepInEx, skip to step 2 or 3. Just installed BepInEx -> step 2.
Download BepInEx for IL2CPP at
May be you have an x64 version of Ricca.

Download and extract to game folder(where "HolyKnightRicca.exe" file exists)

step 2.
Just extract downloaded(uncensor plugin) file to BepInEx\plugins folder.

step 3.
Enjoy.

step 4. Game is so slow !!
Remove BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\Ricca's Body\ folder and run.

step 5. Still slow !!
Remove BepInEx\plugins\ModImages folder
Damn. After all this tutorial I still can't make it to work. Any other solution? Try like 10 times. Don't know what's wrong now. Bepinex didn't work for me.

Gnoliz

Jan 19, 2024
how about turn off the anti-virus ?
Bro, I've uninstalled (delete) any antivirus software I've been using a long long time ago cause I'm a fan cracked games. I dont know how you guys make it to work. Can the system locale be an issue? I hope not haha. Between I'm too noob in this kind of things. Thanks.

Feb 7, 2022
this game is great but the goblins are absolutely horrible, their model sucks to the point i can barely take them seriously. they have far too much time in the spotlight, almost all scenes up until level 9 are caused by goblins
also the kinks are a bit too extreme for my taste, the mc keeps screaming in fear and disgust at almost every scene until she's too exhausted to do so

Reactions: Valk3r

Tom216431

Apr 27, 2023
this game is great but the goblins are absolutely horrible, their model sucks to the point i can barely take them seriously. they have far too much time in the spotlight, almost all scenes up until level 9 are caused by goblins
also the kinks are a bit too extreme for my taste, the mc keeps screaming in fear and disgust at almost every scene until she's too exhausted to do so
Will the Hellhound Looks like a Muppet, The Big Goblin looks like a green fat old man to!

Reactions: Gnoliz

YonderCur

Jul 24, 2020
Has one check if you can make edits to the models themselves? Never got into unity modding and only done texture edits because that is the obvious information that is easily found. Thanks

cudasaurus1

Jun 15, 2023
Has one check if you can make edits to the models themselves? Never got into unity modding and only done texture edits because that is the obvious information that is easily found. Thanks
You can modify the models of any game made in Unity. Whether you want to do the work or not and whether it's a worthwhile endeavor is a different question.

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
Bro, I've uninstalled (delete) any antivirus software I've been using a long long time ago cause I'm a fan cracked games. I dont know how you guys make it to work. Can the system locale be an issue? I hope not haha. Between I'm too noob in this kind of things. Thanks.
Make sure you downloaded the right kind of BepInEx, there are more than one and you need a specific one. Make sure it's in the right folder, not the folder with the launcher but the folder with the .exe. Make sure you then have the .dll file and the mod images folder both right inside /plugins, not in another folder that you instead put in /plugins.

I just tried it on two different computers and it worked just fine. It's 99% chance human error, but if not, there's something wonky going on with your rig that we literally can't help you with because we're not fortunetellers or psychics.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gnoliz

Gnoliz

Jan 19, 2024
Make sure you downloaded the right kind of BepInEx, there are more than one and you need a specific one. Make sure it's in the right folder, not the folder with the launcher but the folder with the .exe. Make sure you then have the .dll file and the mod images folder both right inside /plugins, not in another folder that you instead put in /plugins.

I just tried it on two different computers and it worked just fine. It's 99% chance human error, but if not, there's something wonky going on with your rig that we literally can't help you with because we're not fortunetellers or psychics.
Thanks mate. Finally, after almost a week, I get it to work. Recently I have V3.6 which cannot work with BepInEx BE a.k.a BepInEx 6 in my PC for some reason. And then I downgraded back to V3.2. It works like black magic.

cudasaurus1

Jun 15, 2023
I installed Bipex and now the game won't launch at all.
Define won't launch. As far as I remember, the first time you install Bep and launch a game, it brings up a console window and needs to initialize which takes quite a long time

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Define won't launch. As far as I remember, the first time you install Bep and launch a game, it brings up a console window and needs to initialize which takes quite a long time
Console appears, goes away, and icon in Windows start bar disappears. Indicating it force closed.

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes