4_ycRMdWGeVaVKi

Feb 14, 2024
Hello. I just bought this game, and I’m trying to extract models from it via assetstudio. Unfortunately I can’t seem to be successful in extracting unity3d, and I’m relatively new to this so I’m not sure what else to do. Has anyone accomplished this so far?

Tom216431

Apr 27, 2023
Hello. I just bought this game, and I’m trying to extract models from it via assetstudio. Unfortunately I can’t seem to be successful in extracting unity3d, and I’m relatively new to this so I’m not sure what else to do. Has anyone accomplished this so far?
Go to the Unity Game's Folder GAMENAME_Data. File > Load File/Folder select the file/folder with the assets you wish to open. Once Selected go to Model > Export Selected 3D Objects. They export in FBX format, so use Noesis to convert to dae if your preferred program can't open it. ,

As others mentioned here - models usually aren’t exposed as a file on the game directories, so you need some “ripping” software that can grab a model from a running game, it’s done by taking a “screenshot” of the current rendered buffer.
See Deep-Shadows’ or if it is a DirectX game.
for OpenGL.
You’ll then need to edit the output with some other 3d package such as 3ds Max, Maya, Blender etc…

This is all From:

soloer777

Oct 5, 2019
I need some help on which one to download.
Should go for the 1.36 or the 1.32? Why are they even separated?
I also want to get both the uncensored and 4k mod but does the base download not already have them for new downloaders? Meaning I need to download both separately?

Tom216431

Apr 27, 2023
Will 4K doss NOT work with 1.36 Now 1.32 will Work with 4K
v1.3.2
Illustrations, costumes, and system voices have been added.
Weapon and costume modification functions have been implemented.
Other bug fixes and adjustments have been made.
I just Use the Uncensor plugin + Re-Textured Package Looks just as good!

Last edited:
Dec 16, 2018
>Thread Updated: 2024-01-15

Holy shit they're still updating it after all these years?? Welp, just accidentally wiped off my save. But at least grinding in the newer version isn't so bad.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
>Thread Updated: 2024-01-15

Holy shit they're still updating it after all these years?? Welp, just accidentally wiped off my save. But at least grinding in the newer version isn't so bad.
No, they're just bug fixing bug and spelling error introduced with the addition of the Chinese language.

There should be no update of the game untill the release of the append, for next year according to the dev previsional schedule...

Reactions: blackalbatross1
Dec 16, 2018
No, they're just bug fixing bug and spelling error introduced with the addition of the Chinese language.

There should be no update of the game untill the release of the append, for next year according to the dev previsional schedule...
Well last time I played was like 1 or 2 years ago, so I'm surprised they have been updating it without me knowing.

Tom216431

Apr 27, 2023
There should be no update of the game untill the release of the append, for next year according to the dev previsional schedule... Or The YEAR After That.... Or The YEAR After That....Or The YEAR After That....It was going to be THIS YEAR

soloer777

Oct 5, 2019
Will 4K doss NOT work with 1.36 Now 1.32 will Work with 4K
v1.3.2
Illustrations, costumes, and system voices have been added.
Weapon and costume modification functions have been implemented.
Other bug fixes and adjustments have been made.
I just Use the Uncensor plugin + Re-Textured Package Looks just as good!
I see. I read that using the 4k mod is actually pretty heavy so I decided to not get it and only the uncensor mod. How do I go about doing that?
Download base game, then download the uncensor and just replace files? nothing else?

I also saw someone post a googledrive link that mentions bepinex and uncersor plugin already installed. should I just download that instead?

Tom216431

Apr 27, 2023
I see. I read that using the 4k mod is actually pretty heavy so I decided to not get it and only the uncensor mod. How do I go about doing that?
Download base game, then download the uncensor and just replace files? nothing else?

I also saw someone post a googledrive link that mentions bepinex and uncersor plugin already installed. should I just download that instead?
Do the Last One! All in One and it Works!!

soloer777

Oct 5, 2019
Do the Last One! All in One and it Works!!
I see. thank you
And sadly it doesn't work for me. Always had trouble with google drive fucking me up at the last second. like this time.
I tried to download it. took me a couple of hours and at 98% it gave me an error so I need to start again.

If I want to do the normal download, how do I do it?
A simple tldr/instruction is good enough. ty

Tom216431

Apr 27, 2023
How to.
step 0. Remove old plugins (Holy Knight Ricca Demosaic F95Z.zip)
If you installed Holy Knight Ricca Demosaic F95Z.zip(included in Torrent file),
remove "BepInEx", "mono" and "MelonLoader" folder, winhttp.dll and doorstop_config.ini files.

step 1.
If you have a BepInEx, skip to step 2 or 3. Just installed BepInEx -> step 2.
Download BepInEx for IL2CPP at
May be you have an x64 version of Ricca.

Download and extract to game folder(where "HolyKnightRicca.exe" file exists)

step 2.
Just extract downloaded(uncensor plugin) file to BepInEx\plugins folder.

step 3.
Enjoy.

step 4. Game is so slow !!
Remove BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\Ricca's Body\ folder and run.

step 5. Still slow !!
Remove BepInEx\plugins\ModImages folder

soloer777

Oct 5, 2019
How to.
step 0. Remove old plugins (Holy Knight Ricca Demosaic F95Z.zip)
If you installed Holy Knight Ricca Demosaic F95Z.zip(included in Torrent file),
remove "BepInEx", "mono" and "MelonLoader" folder, winhttp.dll and doorstop_config.ini files.

step 1.
If you have a BepInEx, skip to step 2 or 3. Just installed BepInEx -> step 2.

step 2.
Just extract downloaded(uncensor plugin) file to BepInEx\plugins folder.

step 3.
Enjoy.

step 4. Game is so slow !!
Remove BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\Ricca's Body\ folder and run.

step 5. Still slow !!
Remove BepInEx\plugins\ModImages folder

I don't get this one. do I download both of those files or just one of them?

Tom216431

Apr 27, 2023
I don't get this one. do I download both of those files or just one of them?
Yes Download the Newest BepInEx and put in in the Game Folder were the HolyKnightRicca.Exe is then put Uncensor plugin + Re-Textured Package ALL of it in the Game/HolyKnightRicca_Data Folder.

Reactions: soloer777

Tom216431

Apr 27, 2023
Did You Ever Get it to Work? If did Like to Know so i can try to!

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes