RCVsGaming

Apr 21, 2023
If someone still has a problem with installing the bepinex of the game
here

I already installed it for you guys, and the mod is already in the plugin.

And if you guys want to show your appreciation to me, just go to YouTube search RCVsGaming (not with the blue dragon logo, that's not me) and subscribe because I'm planning to create a channel full of funny videos of me scary the shite of myself while playing scary games, and I already posted one shitty video that I forgot to plugin with a mic. Even though I still suck at speaking English, don't get me wrong, I know English very well. It's just that I haven't gotten used to speaking it.

Tom216431

Apr 27, 2023
here Google Drive

And if you guys want to show your appreciation to me, just go to YouTube search RCVsGaming (not with the blue dragon logo, that's not me) and subscribe because I'm planning to create a channel full of funny videos of me scary the shite of myself while playing scary games, and I already posted one shitty video that I forgot to plugin with a mic. Even though I still suck at speaking English, don't get me wrong, I know English very well. It's just that I haven't gotten used to speaking it.
Yes This Doss Work 100% Just Downloed it and tryed it!

Reactions: RCVsGaming

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
here Google Drive

and it's even the latest 1.36 version
thanks, son

InariusTheFather

Jun 6, 2023
here Google Drive

Is this the mod with 4k textures as well?

Tom216431

Apr 27, 2023
You can modify the models of any game made in Unity. Whether you want to do the work or not and whether it's a worthwhile endeavor is a different question.
If I Know How to Do it, But i suck it modding Hell just like to see the Goblins and the Hellhound redone The New Kobold's Look Better then that Muppet Doss!

Nosferia

Sep 9, 2021
How can I edit the 4k mod textures to make them 2k in size? 4k is overkill for my system and monitor size.

Tom216431

Apr 27, 2023
( How can I edit the 4k mod textures to make them 2k in size? ) then they will just look like 2K textures that the game is useing now?

Reactions: Nosferia

Tom216431

Apr 27, 2023
DAME Looked all over the internet for Mods for this Game, What did i find? 3 YES just 3 "Uncensor plugin + Re-Textured Package", "Uncensored 4K Texture Mod for v1.3.2 EN" And it doss NOT work right Now! and "RiccaMod" so she can Hop better AND THAT'S IT!!!! Been Out 2 Years Now and it's a Unity Game to! DAME Planet Crafter been out for about 2 Years to and it's got like 100+ mods....To Me it just shows how Great a game it is!

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
DAME Looked all over the internet for Mods for this Game, What did i find? 3 YES just 3 "Uncensor plugin + Re-Textured Package", "Uncensored 4K Texture Mod for v1.3.2 EN" And it doss NOT work right Now! and "RiccaMod" so she can Hop better AND THAT'S IT!!!! Been Out 2 Years Now and it's a Unity Game to! DAME Planet Crafter been out for about 2 Years to and it's got like 100+ mods....To Me it just shows how Great a game it is!
Not all unity games are same. Some are very hard to mod compared to others because some developers use something called IL2CPP which makes modding very hard. To put it simply some people(including me) don't even attempt to mod games whenever this crap is used in them because in my opinion it is not worth the effort.

Tom216431

Apr 27, 2023
Not all unity games are same. Some are very hard to mod compared to others because some developers use something called IL2CPP which makes modding very hard. To put it simply some people(including me) don't even attempt to mod games whenever this crap is used in them because in my opinion it is not worth the effort.
So Doss it Have " IL2CPP" in it???

Tom216431

Apr 27, 2023
So That means it Will probably be 6 to 8 Months or More till the "Append Version" comes out to Get some NEW stuff for this game! OK this till's me to uninstall this till some thing NEW comes out!!

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 105 Votes