Aug 17, 2019
After following his guide you guys need this file and put it in Plugin folder and enjoy Rica and her Sister Woohooooo
How to.
step 0. Remove old plugins (Holy Knight Ricca Demosaic F95Z.zip)
If you installed Holy Knight Ricca Demosaic F95Z.zip(included in Torrent file),
remove "BepInEx", "mono" and "MelonLoader" folder, winhttp.dll and doorstop_config.ini files.

step 1.
If you have a BepInEx, skip to step 2 or 3. Just installed BepInEx -> step 2.
Download BepInEx for IL2CPP at
May be you have an x64 version of Ricca.

Download and extract to game folder(where "HolyKnightRicca.exe" file exists)

step 2.
Just extract downloaded(uncensor plugin) file to BepInEx\plugins folder.

step 3.
Enjoy.

step 4. Game is so slow !!
Remove BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\Ricca's Body\ folder and run.

step 5. Still slow !!
Remove BepInEx\plugins\ModImages folder
After Following This guy guide you guys need to download this link
and put this fucking zip into plugin folder then extract and enjoy fuck your Rica and her sister! I ready to fuck her now

goppun

Nov 17, 2022
wheres the sword skill in chapter 12? i found a chest on top of the 3 waterwheels, but i cannot for the life of me get to the chest. ive gone through this part like 10 times and i still cant find it, is it elsewhere or is there another way up?

Feb 7, 2022
wheres the sword skill in chapter 12? i found a chest on top of the 3 waterwheels, but i cannot for the life of me get to the chest. ive gone through this part like 10 times and i still cant find it, is it elsewhere or is there another way up?
Try using the magic swords to climb
You know, pressing C to launch them on a wall and jumping on top of it

lowspecgamer

Feb 17, 2021

This video give nice guide

RCVsGaming

Apr 21, 2023
I just fixed the problem with the Google Drive link; it got copyrighted, so I just fixed it.

AND HURRY! DOWNLOAD IT BEFORE IT GETS COPYRIGHTED!!

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I just fixed the problem with the Google Drive link; it got copyrighted, so here I just fixed it.
You could just, y'know, name the drive link into something utterly random that won't actually say what it is so people can't easily flag it for this sort of thing.

Dunno why people don't do this more often...

Doomken

May 21, 2023
Help plz !

I could not activate Uncensor plugin

I Download v1.36 +
I followed the steps but it didn't work " https://f95zone.to/threads/the-fair...-sisters-v1-3-6-mogurasoft.89059/post-8620267 "
View attachment 3371196
Well, I see that you have failed to even follow step 1, which clearly states "Download and extract to game folder(where "HolyKnightRicca.exe" file exists)". Maybe you should pay more attention, especially to words in bold. :FacePalm:

Dogo15

Sep 29, 2020
I just fixed the problem with the Google Drive link; it got copyrighted, so here I just fixed it.

AND HURRY! DOWNLOAD IT BEFORE IT GETS COPYRIGHTED!!

I just downloaded all the drive files that you uploaded about the game already unzipped, but when I try to run it I get this error, and I see that the Bepinex comes downloaded correctly, could you tell me why this happens? If anyone else knows I would appreciate it if you could help me, have a nice day:unsure::D

Dogo15

Sep 29, 2020
I just downloaded all the drive files that you uploaded about the game already unzipped, but when I try to run it I get this error, and I see that the Bepinex comes downloaded correctly, could you tell me why this happens? If anyone else knows I would appreciate it if you could help me, have a nice day:unsure::D
I already managed to fix it, for some unknown reason, the Data-002.unity3d file was downloaded separately to the zip (it weighs 2.9G). I don't know why it was downloaded separately and with an incorrect name, in the "HolyKnightRicca_Data" folder this file should be but with the name "data.unity3d" I share this for people who ever have this error

Reactions: RCVsGaming

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Is it possible to beat the dragon during the chase sequence at the end?
Yes and no.
You can take off all his HP, but it won't die.

But it's honestly not an easy thing to do, especially on harder difficulty, since you have to know when and where it appear to attack it during the short windows you have to damage it... and you also need to avoid getting killed by all the other enemies...

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
Yes and no.
You can take off all his HP, but it won't die.

But it's honestly not an easy thing to do, especially on harder difficulty, since you have to know when and where it appear to attack it during the short windows you have to damage it... and you also need to avoid getting killed by all the other enemies...
So no, you can't and there is no secret ending or something.
Oh well.

ShizukuMizuki

Sep 14, 2019
How the fuck can I get the characters to shut the fuck up during boss fights? I'm trying to fap not have a fucking emotional breakdown

Soulinor

Aug 22, 2018
This mod does NOT include the complete game.

This mod already removed the mosaic censorship from the game. The BepInEx uncensored patch is not required.
Installing is just replacing existing file(s). Install instructions are further below. Check the readme.txt file for other details.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
[Downloads]
Uncensored 4K Texture Mod for v1.3.2 EN version of the game

v1.32_HolyKnightRicca_EN_Uncen_4K - a folder Link.

[HolyKnightRicca_4K_Data.7z are the main 4K mod files]
(You will need +4.20GB disk space once it's uncompressed for the main 4K Data files.)
"This is the 4K uncensored mod for Ricca, her gear, and outfits."
[1344 textures modified.]

[HolyKnightRicca_4K_Extras.7z are the optional add-ons]

(Uncompressed: Another +2.41GB if you get the 4K Extra files.)
"These extras are mainly for environment texture upgrades."
[621 textures modified]
Disclaimer: Requires a beefy PC.
★ ★ ★ Backup your files ★ ★ ★

[HolyKnightRicca_Data.7z are the vanilla default extracted game files]

(Uncompressed: +4.11GB of disk space required.)
"You only grab this if you don't plan to uncompress the data.unity3d file yourself."
[Original-default textures]

[Mirrors]
PIXELDRAIN:
v1.32_HolyKnightRicca_EN_Uncen_4K

(File expires if inactive for more than 60 days)

MIXdrop:

Gofile:

(File expires if inactive for more than 30 days)
Installation Instructions:
For Advance Users that want to uncompress the data.unity3d file yourself... and save 1.43GB of download bandwidth.

As for normal users that don't want to deal with downloading utility program(s)...

Here's a video tutorial, since I'm getting several of you not able to get it to work.
Installation Tutorial - Mega.nz link

[Sample Screenshots]:
Since the update of version v1.20, I've included the better penis textures provided by kumarin's plug-in mod. The textures has also been upgraded to 4K. In v1.22, the goblin and orc's penis skin tone has been adjusted to their flesh tone colors. The "A lot" pubic hair version from kumain's plug-in mod also got it's texture improved as part of the mod package.
(sample images in the above spoiler tag)

For the non-4K texture mod, but similar better pussy/anus/penis uncensored replacements and much smaller download size, you can use kumarin's version.

[Game's Default Textures vs Hi-Res 4K Upgrade]:

My release folder on mega.nz: Holy Knight Ricca
Some old sample 4K videos are still available.​

-Discontinued-
Whenever i take the data unit archive out, the game dont start

It says:

Failed to innitialize the player.

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes