ments

Jan 19, 2018
version changelog :

2022/07/20 v1.1.9
-Changed to display the improved 3D model of mucus even when the screen quality setting is "normal".
-Fixed a bug where the stain color of pants was incorrect when changing the color of pants.
-Fixed a bug where the costume combination was incorrect when entering the second H scene after the costume was damaged on stage 12.
-Fixed a bug that illegal polygons were displayed near the bangs of Kurere in the H scene of stage 15.
-Fixed a bug where the costume combination was incorrect when entering the third H scene after the costume was damaged on stage 23.
-Fixed a bug where enemies could drop only one magic stone on stage 25
-Fixed a bug where there were two Kurele hats in the second H scene of stage 25.
-Fixed the gap between the bangs and the crown of the head.
・ The height of Kurere is slightly reduced according to the character settings.
-Speed up the fade-in of the screen when transitioning from the stage selection screen to the action game screen without sandwiching the event scene.
 (Corresponding to the problem that the enemy seems to act faster when restarting after interrupting the stage)
・ Other minor bug fixes and adjustments

Unless more bug needing fix come to the dev attention, it's likely the final version of the game.
version changelog:

2022/07/20 v1.1.9
・ Screen quality setting Changed to display the improved 3D model of mucilage even in "normal"
・ When changing the color of the pants, the stain on the pants Fixed a bug that the color is incorrect ・ Fixed a bug that
the combination of costumes is incorrect when entering the second H scene after the costume is damaged in stage 12 ・
Illegal near the bangs of Kurele in the H scene of stage 15 Fixed a bug that polygons are displayed・ Fixed a bug that
the combination of costumes is incorrect when entering the third H scene after the costume is damaged on stage 23 ・ The
enemy drops only one magic stone on stage 25 Fixed a bug that sometimes happened ・
Fixed a bug that there were two Kurele hats in the second H scene of stage 25 ・ Fixed
a gap between Kurere's bangs and the crown ・ Fixed the gap between Kurere's bangs and the crown
・ Set the character of Kurere's height Slightly reduced to match
・ Speed up the fade-in of the screen when transitioning from the stage selection screen to the action game screen without sandwiching the event scene
 (Fixing the problem that the enemy seems to act faster when restarting after the stage is interrupted)
・ Other minor bug fixes and adjustments

Unless more bug needing fix come to the dev attention, it's likely the final version of the game.

Reactions: AzuraMeta

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
So I see the female protag, and corruption tag, but my impression from the brief look over, seems to be its about loosing. Then she becomes submissive. Im kinda on the look out for female protags that get corrupted, and then wants to conquer, not get conquered. So im guessing this isnt it ?

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
So I see the female protag, and corruption tag, but my impression from the brief look over, seems to be its about loosing. Then she becomes submissive. Im kinda on the look out for female protags that get corrupted, and then wants to conquer, not get conquered. So im guessing this isnt it ?
If I were to describe this game it's that it's an action game with a story with things happening to the protagonist. If you get a game over you see more scenes, but if you beat the stage you can still unlock the scenes so there is no difference. You don't have to purposely lose to see all the scenes.

This protagonist is not sexually dominant if that's what you're looking.

Reactions: Nobles

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Uncensor plugin + Re-Textured Package
(Game version independent)

Modded textures + Texture Replacer + soft uncensor + Cheats plugin

(71 MB) (include modded Images too)
or

Uncensor(soft) + Cheats plugin only

Info.
One of korean modded Ricca's body to 4k. and added the genitals.(goblin, orc, etc...)
Goshtic's 4k-mod has all pre-patched. If your PC has over well-good perfomance, use it. No need below steps.
If your PC is not well-good, this plugin is recommended.
It's BepInEx's plugins and images. DO NOT touches original.
So, When Ricca is updated, no problem. no need replace working with assets files. Just move BepInEx, mono folders, doorstop_config.ini and winhttp.dll files to New updated Ricca's folder. It would be works.

Attention.
2023-09-30. game is started using unity 2021.2+ * IL2CPP. So BepInEx 5 is not working. use the .
Maybe you have an x64 client.
#670 can use the MTL plugin.
if plugin is not working, try turn off the anti-virus.

Features.
  • Uncensored (soft)
  • Re-Textured
  • Cheats
    • F1 : HP/MP toggle
    • F2 : Don't decreased MagicCrystal by shopping.

Changes log.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some Images.
It's from what He worked.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
body_graffiti and Ricca's pu**y texture is from Goshtic's.
He was said that "F95's greater than me. plz use that Ricca's pu**y".
So I used Goshtic's.

Contents of download file.
  • ModImages
    • Ricca's Body - 4k Texture files of Ricca's Body
    • genitals - Included Ricca's too
  • Uncensor_for_ricca_net6.dll - It has texture_replace and cheats. just use this.

How to.
step 0. Remove old plugins (Holy Knight Ricca Demosaic F95Z.zip)
If you installed Holy Knight Ricca Demosaic F95Z.zip(included in Torrent file),
remove "BepInEx", "mono" and "MelonLoader" folder, winhttp.dll and doorstop_config.ini files.

step 1.
If you have a BepInEx, skip to step 2 or 3. Just installed BepInEx -> step 2.
Download BepInEx for IL2CPP at
May be you have an x64 version of Ricca.

Download and extract to game folder(where "HolyKnightRicca.exe" file exists)

step 2.
Just extract downloaded(uncensor plugin) file to BepInEx\plugins folder.

step 3.
Enjoy.

step 4. Game is so slow !!
Remove BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\Ricca's Body\ folder and run.

step 5. Still slow !!
Remove BepInEx\plugins\ModImages folder

Last edited:

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
about the patch.
Patchnote only indicate bug fix.
Also :
1) chinese version is in production
2) game is finished with all content added
3) dev is now working full time on the append (apparently, content is mapped, all there is left is the development itself. ETA between spring and summer 2023 - although the dev remind that the original game release was reported 3 times, so the append ETA is not final).
3b) following the lot of demand for it, the dev intend to feature the side girls (claret, Iris and Milla) a lot more.

no more detail on the append for the moment.
Awesome that means more Iris!? Looks like its possible for me to like the game more then I already do!

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
ok so like im totally confused on how n what to download n where can someone post it i keep seeing a bunch of diff downloads n stuff confusing af so many diff patch post i dont know what to download very confusing

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
what does the black skull crystal and red skull crystal do exactly? as the rewards from using a almost 700 crystal item seems like a waste to me

Lucas M.

Apr 29, 2018
what does the black skull crystal and red skull crystal do exactly? as the rewards from using a almost 700 crystal item seems like a waste to me
That's because the effects of those items aren't rewards. You carry those in your inventory to do challenge runs... in theory, at least.

Reactions: j01ntr0l1a

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
There is no plugins folder in BepInEx. I already started the game once. Do I need to create that folder?
Run game after BepInEx copied ? If not, do it.
Try, but not created BepinEx\plugins folder, try with another BepInExp type.
BepInEx Unity IL2CPP for Windows x64 games BepInEx Unity IL2CPP for Windows x86 games
If you copied x64 type and failed, try x86.

davyliyang

Feb 5, 2020
Run game after BepInEx copied ? If not, do it.
Try, but not created BepinEx\plugins folder, try with another BepInExp type.
BepInEx Unity IL2CPP for Windows x64 games BepInEx Unity IL2CPP for Windows x86 games
If you copied x64 type and failed, try x86.
I did as instructed. The BepInEx doesn't seem to load at all. the game just start directly

Reactions: AnguisDiliti
4.50 star(s) 105 Votes