priscent

Nov 9, 2022
oh really? dang i thought that was gonna be it. read the post saying he was gonna do a VR project next after this one
Just wanted to add on to the previous reply:
The dev is currently working on the Append (basically DLC) version for the game. Scheduled around early-mid 2024. After that the dev wants to work on a new project, basically a new IP.

is the dev's blog. I recommend a read through as it details literally all planned things coming in the future.
Also for the record the game is one of the best selling games on DL-Site, both EN & JP versions. , at its rankings. Specifically its daily and weekly ranking. Consistently top 20 lol

Reactions: SunlessSpear

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
I installed the 4k/uncensor patch by copying files and got to the point where Ricca turns into a cool warmaiden and her body can be customized/upgrade point can be spent. Have no pubic hair options at the end of body/clothes customization - there is dirt and wounds and so but no pubic hair. Is that supposed to be so?

priscent

Nov 9, 2022
I installed the 4k/uncensor patch by copying files and got to the point where Ricca turns into a cool warmaiden and her body can be customized/upgrade point can be spent. Have no pubic hair options at the end of body/clothes customization - there is dirt and wounds and so but no pubic hair. Is that supposed to be so?
What chapter are you on? You get the option for pubic hair customization later down the line due to spoiler reasons.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yambidexter

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
Between 1/2 Chapters? When you get to customize her for the first time? I can see the option on one of the customization screens of 4k/Uncesor patch message (the last pic under heading 'SPOILER: Uncen +Vag/Anus/Nipple/Penis Textures') with 'Auto-None-Some-A lot' options but there is no such line for me.

P.S. Using 1.32 version as 1.36 seemingly has some bug fixes and smth. corrections related to Chinese language, so there have to be no problems here (4k patch is for 1.32). Wasn't sure if the patch would work with 1.36.

priscent

Nov 9, 2022
Between 1/2 Chapters? When you get to customize her for the first time? I can see the option on one of the customization screens of 4k/Uncesor patch message (the last pic under heading 'SPOILER: Uncen +Vag/Anus/Nipple/Penis Textures') with 'Auto-None-Some-A lot' options but there is no such line for me.

P.S. Using 1.32 version as 1.36 seemingly has some bug fixes and smth. corrections related to Chinese language, so there have to be no problems here (4k patch is for 1.32). Wasn't sure if the patch would work with 1.36.
It seems that you didnt read my spoiler but if you did, I edited it again for better clarity. If you didnt then just keep playing, you'll get those options later.

As for versions unless youre playing the Chinese version, stick to v1.3.2 so you can use 4k uncensor (if your rig can run it). There are no new content in the recent updates just fixes and tweaks for Chinese IIRC. I would know, I regularly post about the updates in this forum.

Reactions: Yambidexter

cudasaurus1

Jun 15, 2023
anyone know when DLC release?
The last time the dev said anything about the DLC was in November and only said he had introduced 3 new enemies. No estimated completion. Probably a long ass time since the November update said the 3 monsters he introduced into the DLC were ones mentioned he was working on since June.

Ascaris

May 9, 2023
I spammed heavy atks and dash atks on the zombies to send them flying to hit him. Just knocking the trash mobs back a bit won't do much unless they fly toward him.
I'm not getting how you send the enemies flying back at him. Ricca just does a spin at the end, when she runs. Is it in the skill tree?

nb097

Oct 25, 2019
I'm not getting how you send the enemies flying back at him. Ricca just does a spin at the end, when she runs. Is it in the skill tree?
You have to wait for him to summon the three skeletons, then pretty close to the furthest one do a heavy attack - they'll chain reaction get smashed into him.

hepikoplak2

Aug 20, 2023
Uncensor plugin + Re-Textured Package
(Game version independent)

Modded textures + Texture Replacer + soft uncensor + Cheats plugin

Download (71 MB) (include modded Images too)
or

Uncensor(soft) + Cheats plugin only

Info.
One of korean modded Ricca's body to 4k. and added the genitals.(goblin, orc, etc...)
Goshtic's 4k-mod has all pre-patched. If your PC has over well-good perfomance, use it. No need below steps.
If your PC is not well-good, this plugin is recommended.
It's BepInEx's plugins and images. DO NOT touches original.
So, When Ricca is updated, no problem. no need replace working with assets files. Just move BepInEx, mono folders, doorstop_config.ini and winhttp.dll files to New updated Ricca's folder. It would be works.

Attention.
2023-09-30. game is started using unity 2021.2+ * IL2CPP. So BepInEx 5 is not working. use the .
Maybe you have an x64 client.
#670 can use the MTL plugin.
if plugin is not working, try turn off the anti-virus.

Features.
  • Uncensored (soft)
  • Re-Textured
  • Cheats
    • F1 : HP/MP toggle
    • F2 : Don't decreased MagicCrystal by shopping.

Changes log.

Some Images.
It's from what He worked.
body_graffiti and Ricca's pu**y texture is from Goshtic's.
He was said that "F95's greater than me. plz use that Ricca's pu**y".
So I used Goshtic's.

Contents of download file.
  • ModImages
    • Ricca's Body - 4k Texture files of Ricca's Body
    • genitals - Included Ricca's too
  • Uncensor_for_ricca_net6.dll - It has texture_replace and cheats. just use this.

How to.
step 0. Remove old plugins (Holy Knight Ricca Demosaic F95Z.zip)
If you installed Holy Knight Ricca Demosaic F95Z.zip(included in Torrent file),
remove "BepInEx", "mono" and "MelonLoader" folder, winhttp.dll and doorstop_config.ini files.

step 1.
If you have a BepInEx, skip to step 2 or 3. Just installed BepInEx -> step 2.
Download BepInEx for IL2CPP at
May be you have an x64 version of Ricca.

Download and extract to game folder(where "HolyKnightRicca.exe" file exists)

step 2.
Just extract downloaded file to BepInEx\plugins folder.

step 3.
Enjoy.

step 4. Game is so slow !!
Remove BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\Ricca's Body\ folder and run.

step 5. Still slow !!
Remove BepInEx\plugins\ModImages folder
i just got brain damaged by watching this kinda tutorial, so i download the riccauncpluginf95_v3.2

so i need to copy and paste the modImages folder to bepinex\plugins ? and how about the uncencor_for_ricca_net6.dll ?

sorry instruction unclear

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes