oppai_maid

Feb 17, 2023
Damn, everyone's here is like "i'm 900 hours into the game and xxx"
Meanwhile I keep dying on normal mode and wiping. Not to the enemies, but sillyly places holes and bosses.

I could not beat the Goblin Boss for the mother of god. The very first one, the dark one.
Also, how do you avoid being hit by bosses in this game? Do you just parry them 24/7?

I am on the stage with Miriam and I first tried full phys armor but after going for 5 mins she had lost like 1% of her health after numerous attacks and she is faster, outdamages me and outranges me. She also seems to be immune to stagger.
So I went anti-thunder armor and it wasn't even a fight. She just combo'd me with 9 hits in a row and i died instantly.
Enhance and use your skills, crystals, upping your weapon? Like upping your jumping skills can help a lot.

Some bosses can be tricky, but it's normal mode so it should not be that intolerable.

EIEIO

May 11, 2024
Extract BepInEx to game folder. (where HolyKnightRicca.exe file exists)
First time launch takes some time as what I said. during time, downloading and make files.
your folder will be
BepInEx\
HolyKnightRicca_Data\
mono\
baselib.dll
config.txt
doorstop_config.ini
GameAssembly.dll
HolyKnightRicca.exe
launch.txt
UnityCrashHandler64.exe
UnityPlayer.dll
winhttp.dll
It's right installed. after run a game, BepInEx\plugins folder will be created. Don't use lastest BepInEx BE builds. It's BepInEx 6. my plugin is for BepInEx 5. use BepInEx BE #5xx or BepInEx 6.0.0beta(it's based on #5xx)
Looking around the thread, is 5+ minutes normal for the first loading screen when you first run the game?
Nevermind, I fixed it. I just saw that you can't have any "multi-byte characters" in the game path. I had a ";" in the filepath name.
Holy fucking shit this was it! Thank you! It started immediately as soon as I got rid of the ";" in the filename!

Last edited:

FuckerHater

Jul 20, 2023
Yes, you should keep playing, don't drop a very good game just for a scene you didn't like.

Thanks for the advice. I successfully complete all the game stage although I skipped through all the story. The exploration and combat in this game feel really good (kinda malding in the dungeon not because of the monster but the dungeon structure). Overall, its a very good game (exclude the story as I don't know what happen most of the time)

Reactions: EIEIO

Princeslayer

Jun 10, 2020
It wasn’t a reply for you to answer Anw if you gotta act like that better don’t bother to reply also this is a forum for discussion you wanna be attention boy
It wasn't in a bad mood, it's just that question have been asked many times and it has been responded many times already and if you read a bit you'll see all you need or want to know. Or you can also directly go to their Ci-en page and see everything for yourself, it's another option.

Tom216431

Apr 27, 2023
Update to the DLC:

Holy Knight Rikka / Append Version Progress 23 (Introducing the Magical Warrior's Costume, Weapon, and Hairstyle) I ordered a used figure (a sexy, cute one) from Amazon Marketplace with high spirits, thinking, "I'll use this as reference for creating a 3D model, and I'll write it off as an expense under that pretext!" But I received a horrible pirated copy. I saw a few reports of fakes in the reviews, but the product page was for a genuine product, and it was a domestic seller and shipped from an Amazon warehouse, so I thought it would be okay, but it wasn't.... I returned it and got a refund, so I didn't suffer any financial loss, but in addition to the disappointment and the hassle of returning it, I'm filled with a sense of helplessness, thinking, "Don't increase the delivery company's work during this hot and busy season!" Please be careful of pirated versions. This month, I mainly worked on creating stages for the append version and incorporating H-scenes.
Soooo!! ("next year or later")
In a previous article, we said that the Korean version was scheduled to be released after fall of this year, but we are now changing that to "next year or later" as the translation process will take time. We apologize for keeping everyone who was looking forward to the release waiting, and we appreciate your patience.

Reactions: Princeslayer

Princeslayer

Jun 10, 2020
Update to the DLC:

Holy Knight Rikka / Append Version Progress 23 (Introducing the Magical Warrior's Costume, Weapon, and Hairstyle) I ordered a used figure (a sexy, cute one) from Amazon Marketplace with high spirits, thinking, "I'll use this as reference for creating a 3D model, and I'll write it off as an expense under that pretext!" But I received a horrible pirated copy. I saw a few reports of fakes in the reviews, but the product page was for a genuine product, and it was a domestic seller and shipped from an Amazon warehouse, so I thought it would be okay, but it wasn't.... I returned it and got a refund, so I didn't suffer any financial loss, but in addition to the disappointment and the hassle of returning it, I'm filled with a sense of helplessness, thinking, "Don't increase the delivery company's work during this hot and busy season!" Please be careful of pirated versions. This month, I mainly worked on creating stages for the append version and incorporating H-scenes.
In a previous article, we said that the Korean version was scheduled to be released after fall of this year, but we are now changing that to "next year or later" as the translation process will take time. We apologize for keeping everyone who was looking forward to the release waiting, and we appreciate your patience.
There's many more and Initial transformation gif.

FTFaceless

Jan 9, 2023
Update to the DLC:

1722111231955.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Princeslayer
4.50 star(s) 107 Votes