DarkExecutive

Apr 8, 2019
Hey all, any way to customize the focal point in the 3D H-scenes? I'm aware you can select various predefined focal points in the options, but I can't figure out a way to shift the location of the focal point yourself (the point with the green, red, and blue arrows in the center of the screen that the camera rotates and zooms around).

It seems like you should be able to do this after selecting "Remove Focus", after all, the customization is crazy and the game has its own predefined points that are all over the place, so it seems like this is just something I'm missing how to do.
Never mind, figured it out about five seconds after I asked the question. You need to have a mouse, hold down the mouse wheel, and move the mouse to pan the camera. The focal point will then move to the center of wherever you panned the camera.

I'm usually on a MacBook (using Wineskin) with a touchpad, which is why it took me so long to figure that out :rolleyes:

oppai_maid

Feb 17, 2023
Hey all, any way to customize the focal point in the 3D H-scenes? I'm aware you can select various predefined focal points in the options, but I can't figure out a way to shift the location of the focal point yourself (the point with the green, red, and blue arrows in the center of the screen that the camera rotates and zooms around).

It seems like you should be able to do this after selecting "Remove Focus", after all, the customization is crazy and the game has its own predefined points that are all over the place, so it seems like this is just something I'm missing how to do.
Hold down middle mouse.

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
its because its not really that important. No ones going to be showing much interest in this game till the dlc comes out.

Dec 17, 2018
Oh I have Tryed and Tryed to get them to post 1.3.7 But just do not give a Dame!
i think there is nothing there either XD since no one cares about it. well we just wait for the new DLC then i think thats the stuff we need since the game looks like have been finished and a few new patches really didn't add anything new too it

Tom216431

Apr 27, 2023
What 1.3.7 Adds:
Holy Knight Rikka / Full version update (v1.3.7) & FANZA Doujin Game Expo now underway!

The number of downloads of "The Tale of Holy Knight Rikka" has exceeded 100,000 copies combined on DLsite and FANZA. It feels like a dream to have so many people playing the game I created...!
We would also like to eventually release it on Steam, which has been requested by many people overseas, but this will most likely be after the release of the append version and Korean version. We will continue to work hard on development so that we can make this happen as soon as possible.

Now, let us send you the announcements!

v1.3.7 update now available!

The product version of "The Tale of the Holy Knight Rikka" currently available on DLsite and FANZA has been updated to v.1.3.7. This is the first update in almost half a year.

For this update, we asked Kurome-san , who is active on Ci-en and X (Twitter), to do some of the test play.
He found bugs and typos that had remained since the release that I didn't notice even when I played the game myself, and the quality of the game improved. We are very grateful!

The main update in the update is the correction of the Chinese translation, but we have added a few features and specifications, so we would like to introduce them to you!
Added a function to select whether or not to make the bangs transparent

A function has been added to the hairstyle list on the costume change screen to select whether or not the eyes and eyebrows are expressed through the bangs.
It is a common expression in character illustrations that the eyes and eyebrows can be seen through the bangs. We implemented a function that allows you to turn the bangs on and off because we thought that some hairstyles may look more natural or mysterious if they are not transparent.

3The names of the anime list for 3D H-scenes are now hidden.

To prevent spoilers for 3D H-scenes, the names of the anime displayed in the list on the top right of the screen will now be displayed as "????" if the anime has not been viewed.

In addition, for 3D H-scenes that have been unlocked with save data from v1.3.6 or earlier, the name of the anime will be displayed as if you have already viewed them all.

oppai_maid

Feb 17, 2023
My game don't have this file, I search it and there isn't anything showing up in the folder
It's not in the game folder, the save files are in the appdata.
To navigate there, type
%APPDATA%\..\LocalLow
in the address bar of your windows explorer.

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes