widowmainer

May 9, 2020
You didn't read the tags? Are you buying groceries too without looking at them?

I wouldn't want to shake hands with you either, you cleary can't even distinguish reality from fiction. Take a piece of paper, draw a stick figure on it. It's as real as Ricca.
bro chill it's all good, as long as we keep to ourselves. I'm not pro at understanding the meaning behind those tags.

Just expressed my opinion - I still would rate the game high just of its quality, but could be possible I'm not the only one who is a bit irresponsible about what I'm planning to beat my meat to (my dick had led me to places I wouldn't go even with a gun), so I think this is a valid feedback for some. No rules against expressing our feedback for the game, isn't it correct?

LLL123321

Apr 8, 2023
You have to run the game first for it to create save files.
After that, navigate to appdata/locallow folder to get to where they are saved.
Then you can overwrite the files there with the save files you downloaded from internet.
Thank you, I got it done.

Reactions: EIEIO

Itumaak

Oct 8, 2020
bro chill it's all good, as long as we keep to ourselves. I'm not pro at understanding the meaning behind those tags.

Just expressed my opinion - I still would rate the game high just of its quality, but could be possible I'm not the only one who is a bit irresponsible about what I'm planning to beat my meat to (my dick had led me to places I wouldn't go even with a gun), so I think this is a valid feedback for some. No rules against expressing our feedback for the game, isn't it correct?
Eh, I can respect the fact that the dick drains too much blood from the brain, which obviously leads to bad decisions. All cool mate, who doesn't know it?

anon3213

Nov 13, 2017
Hair color seems kind of fucked up. With hair color 1 I cant get any red and the color showing doesnt match the color on the hue bar at all. On hair color 2 I can actually get red and if I copy and paste those settings on to the main hair color it turns fucking green. Does the uncensor mod cause this? or is there any fix.

FuckerHater

Jul 20, 2023
A quality product for sure, but can't play this game. This is too much, the scenes are too brutal, I am more disgusted\terrified of the contents rather than enjoying it. Shame there is so much of it, it's rare that you can find something that actually has some effort put into it.
Still mad respect for the dev(s), but ngl I wouldn't shake a hand of a person who genuinely enjoys the game.
Poor Ricca, I hope she's alright and wish her the best.
Yea I had the same problem as the storyline is heart wrenching. However, I managed to complete the game by skipping the storyline due to someone encouraged me to give it a chance. Very solid gameplay and combat system (y).

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
I really love the part where Ricca's sister blames Ricca for killing all those "cute little goblins" and says she needs to be punished for it

It's just so twisted in a delectable way

I can't play dnd anymore now without thinking of Ricca and of Goblin Slayer

• Red Heart
Reactions: imbadwithnames5

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
I started playing this because I saw 3d, animated, H animations and combat. I thought they made Ricca too cute and then I'm like.... I'm so going the virgin route.

But then the goblin scene happened. It was a bit much for me, but then.... a miracle happened and I smiled again.

Kodos to the game devs for not giving a fuck, but I hope I don't see a scene like that again.

Princeslayer

Jun 10, 2020
I started playing this because I saw 3d, animated, H animations and combat. I thought they made Ricca too cute and then I'm like.... I'm so going the virgin route.

But then the goblin scene happened. It was a bit much for me, but then.... a miracle happened and I smiled again.

Kodos to the game devs for not giving a fuck, but I hope I don't see a scene like that again.
There are a lot of different scenes for everyone's tastes, don't try to get past kind of games unsullied, it's nearly impossible.

smch1121

Apr 17, 2020
I still think the darkest moment in this game is when Ricca decide to kill the bandit. She question is god even exist, Do god want her to kill those bandit. And she gave up, she kill them, the camera slowly zoom onto her face with blood, she doesnt care about anything anymore, she just want to save her sister even she not pure, not worthy as a holy knight. And that part of story only good because of she being r*pe, she question herself, she doubt herself.
Im not defense the r*pe but Im defense the way that the dev use the r*pe to advance the story, to build her character, some game just "oh she being rape" and nothing matter after.

taesijr123

Nov 30, 2019
Most hentai games kind of forget rape is a horrifying thing.
We kinda see alot of them just turn into slut machine o matic and she literally outfucks em. :KEK:

To make the game less depresso and more of a fap type of game that you can just forget after jacking off.

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
I take back what I said. They are not holding back. I was tricked by how cute the cover page was lol

I expected r*pe but not on this scale. I kinda wish it was toned down a bit but I ended up skipping a lot of it. I do like the gameplay. For a H game, the gameplay is actually pretty good. Once I play a game though, I normally always finish it.

Vlad_Dracul

May 19, 2024
Hello everyone. How do I apply the uncensored patch to this game? It wasn't very clear to me.
My game only has these files and folders.
Captura de tela 2024-08-14 144814.png
I tried to paste the uncensored patch file, but it didn't work, the game is still censored.
My game doesn't have the BepInEx folder.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Hello everyone. How do I apply the uncensored patch to this game? It wasn't very clear to me.
My game only has these files and folders.
View attachment 3931421
I tried to paste the uncensored patch file, but it didn't work, the game is still censored.
My game doesn't have the BepInEx folder.
step 1.
If you have a BepInEx, skip to step 2 or 3. Just installed BepInEx -> step 2.
Download BepInEx for IL2CPP at
May be you have an x64 version of Ricca.

Download and extract to game folder(where "HolyKnightRicca.exe" file exists)

Vlad_Dracul

May 19, 2024
This is the part I don't understand, I don't have BepInEx, do I need to download it?
Actually, I downloaded BepInEx to test it, I pasted the uncensored patch file into the BepInEx plugin folder, but it didn't work, the game still has censorship.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
This is the part I don't understand, I don't have BepInEx, do I need to download it?
Actually, I downloaded BepInEx to test it, I pasted the uncensored patch file into the BepInEx plugin folder, but it didn't work, the game still has censorship.
Download and extract to game folder(where "HolyKnightRicca.exe" file exists)
do you extract it to right folder ?
folder will be likes below.
1723665296148.png

dude179

Sep 4, 2017
I am trying to get all silver magic stones on all levels. For chapter 21, . However, when I get to this area, the chapter just ends and progresses to chapter 22. What am I doing wrong?

EDIT: Looks like the level changed, and the silver magic crystal got moved during one of the updates. .

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 107 Votes