thefisto69

Nov 5, 2019
damn this game is good. its very rare where ill play a game and actually have fun among the sea of shitty rpgm and unity games. i actually stopped playing the demo half way through so i can wait for the full release. developers like these guys really deserve support. will pay for this game easily. marking so i can buy later. thanks for the upload.

j5wm

Mar 7, 2019
Combat system is amazing. After unlocking jump cancel and double jump you can do some crazy combos. Personal favorite is uptilt into up air attack then double jump cancel into down air attack.

The devs really gave her that Marth down air lol

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Wow, looking like we might have a decent H sidescroller here, add it to the extremely short list, lol. Only played a couple levels because I don't want to spoil it all, but it's looking like it could be good. I hope there's enough gameplay time and H scenes, looks like there might be quite a few levels. That's what I'd worry about the most with a game this polished, they tend to be super short.

Nice character customization too. An h game allowing us to be flat chested without being a loli, what is this sorcery?!? That feature alone makes this a 1 in a million game, lmao. Flat chested lovers unite~ Finally, an H game dev that realizes that women can have small breasts. Butt and thigh slider too. With the uncensor, you can notice she even has a modeled anus. The game has it's own screenshot function/folder too, so professional.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And yeah, the dev wasn't lazy with the censors and the sex animations and genitals look good with the decensor and are properly lined up. That's rare as hell too.

...Gotta love all the people in the thread that don't know how easy games like this can be to decensor. More like we should be thanking the dev for there being something to look at with the censorship removed. Usually modders would have to create better textures themselves to not just see a rod jamming into the girl's pelvis with no pussy modeled, lol. Reminding me of what the Red Dragonfly games like Sangoku Musou looked like with the decensor....bleh. This is quite a step up from most 3d H games already in the hentai department.

Last edited:

Rev1lent

Jun 18, 2021
Although level 7, where there were platforming elements, pissed me off, I was more than satisfied with the game. We are waiting for the full version (y)

Akairo

Dec 10, 2017
I can't activate the H Scenes, my character always resets and the boss fight begins again

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
It is actually pretty enjoyable, although I would prefer some scenes besides the bosses as well.

AiMiyazaki

Oct 22, 2019
*cough cough*
View attachment 1311509
*cough*

surprisingly the game has basic animation behind the censors.

2 ways to go about removing the mosaics, (1)unpack the data.unity3d and edit the shader file like any other unity game or (2) MelonMod/BepInEx your way to mosaic removal. Tested both.

Made a working plugin. This is more a proof of concept than a fully function decensor at the moment. If it works for you cool, if not, sucks for you.
Extract everything in the zip to the "Game" folder and start up the game. It will take a while on the first load, but after that should load like normal.
King, our saviour, because for some reason Manly's Universal decensor mod is not working on this game.

Reactions: BarnMTB

Hotlisa

Sep 9, 2020
I can't activate the H Scenes, my character always resets and the boss fight begins again
So far I unlocked the first one where you get captured by Highwaymen, but the 2nd has ??????? after it, when the zombies first appear and when I get defeated its just resets, no H scene? Am I missing something?

joeys88

Oct 10, 2017
So far I unlocked the first one where you get captured by Highwaymen, but the 2nd has ??????? after it, when the zombies first appear and when I get defeated its just resets, no H scene? Am I missing something?
Theres a couple spots where a zombie can pop out of the ground and grab you. If you don't break free from the grab you get the scene.

Reactions: Hotlisa
4.50 star(s) 105 Votes