• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
*cough cough*
View attachment 1311509
*cough*

surprisingly the game has basic animation behind the censors.

2 ways to go about removing the mosaics, (1)unpack the data.unity3d and edit the shader file like any other unity game or (2) MelonMod/BepInEx your way to mosaic removal. Tested both.

Made a working plugin. This is more a proof of concept than a fully function decensor at the moment. If it works for you cool, if not, sucks for you.
Extract everything in the zip to the "Game" folder and start up the game. It will take a while on the first load, but after that should load like normal.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
nice, thanks for the melonloader mod example

Reactions: BaasB

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
How on earth do you even defeat that stone golem? I game over on him like 4 times, and only been even remoted close 1-2 times (and getting a bit tiresome having to reply the tutorial and stage again and again).
Well, I played on normal difficulty and had a little trouble. Frankly, most advice will end up as "git gud" as much as I hate to say it. Pay attention to it's movements, and either block the attacks with V on keyboard, or move away to dodge them (there's no dodge button, just movement and jumping). If you can get behind it you'll do little damage but it only (from my runs) has a slow attack where it falls on it's ass to hit you.

You can also hold V and press up to summon the fairy, who will heal you if you're low on health (about 30% HP left). This does take some mana (the blue bar).

If you're ok at dodging the attacks while also jumping, try to hit the red crystal in it's chest.

Otherwise, you can drop the difficulty down to easy if you need to. Also, you should have some crystals at the start of the game (and maybe more if you keep some of what you drop when you run out of continues, not sure) that you can use to buy skill increases and consumables to help out.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Is there an option to turn off the screen shaking? It already is making me seasick in the first 30 seconds...:(

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
You can also hold V and press up to summon the fairy, who will heal you if you're low on health (about 30% HP left). This does take some mana (the blue bar).
Well... yeah that I was not aware of, that should hopefully make it doable actually

Also, you should have some crystals at the start of the game (and maybe more if you keep some of what you drop when you run out of continues, not sure) that you can use to buy skill increases and consumables to help out.
I do not see anyway to buy anything with them, was kinda assuming you had to beat the first stage before getting that option?

personalzombie

Dec 27, 2016
Not certain how I did the decensor mod install wrong, it doesn't load up for whatever reason. I'll keep troubleshooting.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Well... yeah that I was not aware of, that should hopefully make it doable actually

I do not see anyway to buy anything with them, was kinda assuming you had to beat the first stage before getting that option?
The fairy summon is only explained in a later level, which is just annoying that a feature that's not locked behind a pickup (like the dash attack skill) isn't in the tutorial. Admittedly it might be in the controls list, I didn't check.

You might need to beat the stage first, yeah. I just remember having 1k more crystals after I beat the first stage than I gained in the stage.

Bloodyryss

Apr 9, 2017
What do you mean? This game has a god tier combat system compared to other side scrollers. There are so many moves and follow ups you can perform making combo potential amazing. The Goblin boss is easy, just keep crossing it up with down air while it's guarding and it can't attack you.
It looks good all around BUT ... 90% of the times you just run - hit - run - hit - run - jump - hit ... and the laggy gameplay and clunky controls destroy the whole combat system ... even if it would be good you cant really play it good because its too laggy and clunky ... and the level design is pretty poor too ... few checkpoints ... few life items ... few Mana Items ... if you fall you die ...

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
The fairy summon is only explained in a later level, which is just annoying that a feature that's not locked behind a pickup (like the dash attack skill) isn't in the tutorial. Admittedly it might be in the controls list, I didn't check.

You might need to beat the stage first, yeah. I just remember having 1k more crystals after I beat the first stage than I gained in the stage.
well somehow managed on first try even without having to use the fairy today xD, and well you do start the game with 1k crystals yes, but yeah got access to the skill tree, and character customizations etc. after I did managed to beat the golem now

antonio1508

Mar 25, 2020
really good demo , thanks for share ! , hope to see more sexual things with the fairy in future and why not a shrink spell casted on the princesse , size difference are nice :D , anyway great start big potential.

Rushman93

Mar 21, 2018
It looks good all around BUT ... 90% of the times you just run - hit - run - hit - run - jump - hit ... and the laggy gameplay and clunky controls destroy the whole combat system ... even if it would be good you cant really play it good because its too laggy and clunky ... and the level design is pretty poor too ... few checkpoints ... few life items ... few Mana Items ... if you fall you die ...
Laggy? I ran this game on a potato just fine. Just reduce the quality settings.

personalzombie

Dec 27, 2016
same thing here....if you find a solutrion plz reply
Did a clean install and ran the game from a folder on my desktop, tested out the game as normal. Installed the mod, made sure to allow network access and ran as admin for good measure. Decensor works.

medhathobo

Aug 20, 2017
Wow wtf this is actually really fun with how some enemies use 3d movement and how enemies can be knocked in to each other.

Bloodyryss

Apr 9, 2017
Laggy? I ran this game on a potato just fine. Just reduce the quality settings.
No what I meant is the "floaty" controls ... the game goes smooth but you "float" through the air ... your input isnt on point (like in a normal game) ... the steps are too long ... such things i declare as clunky / laggy ...

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes