Kioku

Jan 16, 2019
Looks pretty good from the demo,just i wish it had better controls like a different bind for the strong attacks and block/walk not being the same button,also maybe a dash or roll?
Is there any scene from regular monsters or just the ones from being defeated in specific ways?
There is the one scene from the Ghoul in the ground, if you let him win (But it's unfinished)

On Chapter 7, if you lose at any time, you see the goblin rape scene, which is complete.

Otherwise it seems like it's just bosses.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I still dont get how to change it to english
Ok, since the picture is too hard for you to understand.

1: Start the game, you do this by double clicking the .exe file
2: Click yes when windows asks if you want to run the program
3: A setup window appears in Japanese
4: You should see a list of resolutions (1920x1080, 1768x922, exc.) on the right side of the window.
5: Look below the list of resolutions
6: You should see a drop down menu that shows 日本語 (which is Japanese in Japanese.)
7: Click on the drop down menu
8: You should see an option that says English in the drop down menu
9: Click English in the drop down menu
10: The options window should now be in english
11: Click the launch game button
12: You're done

If you need more help than this, I don't think you should be on the internet and would be honestly curious how you've managed to use a computer to get this far.

Kioku

Jan 16, 2019
Ok, all you need to do is use a different download link. If you really have to use mega, just post something like "mega link is down."

This is because mega has removed the file for whatever reason, so you have to get a reupload to mega, though the other download link are generally still up for recently posted games.
Personally I swear by Nopy. Typically if there's no nopy download, I don't get it.

Reactions: BarnMTB

OldManBobb

Dec 25, 2017
Ok, since the picture is too hard for you to understand.

1: Start the game, you do this by double clicking the .exe file
2: Click yes when windows asks if you want to run the program
3: A setup window appears in Japanese
4: You should see a list of resolutions (1920x1080, 1768x922, exc.) on the right side of the window.
5: Look below the list of resolutions
6: You should see a drop down menu that shows 日本語 (which is Japanese in Japanese.)
7: Click on the drop down menu
8: You should see an option that says English in the drop down menu
9: Click English in the drop down menu
10: The options window should now be in english
11: Click the launch game button
12: You're done

If you need more help than this, I don't think you should be on the internet and would be honestly curious how you've managed to use a computer to get this far.
I...I was joking

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I...I was joking
Well, I've honestly seen people struggle with this kind of thing before (yes, some people online are just that stupid / oblivious), and it's really hard to tell sarcasm when it's just text. I also tend towards overly serious dry humor IRL, so that's actually the kind of thing I might do in person too.

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes