Acеdia

Feb 25, 2021
TODAY HAVE 0.9 UPDATE~
GOD BLESS!, full game should be out soon, would tell you the details but I don't understand japanese or google translate-ish from what I can infer 9.2 is out with quality and slice of life improvements oh and cosmetic content soon the customization is gonna be koikastu level at this rate albeit with fixed cosmetics

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Slayer128

Gesellschaft

May 31, 2018
Trial version has gotten some minor updates including new cosmetics, and new blog post details changes coming to full game.

Translated patch notes here:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Acеdia

Lloyd Dunamis

Dec 24, 2020
I'm sorry, I'm more interested in Claret.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
'Chipped away a few hrs of me just on the tutorial, FreeCamera-ing around this poor little mage.
Bless good facial expressions, even when little amount of posing's done for her. <3 (have not progressed in-game at all)

Although maybe a little unintuitive with the camera control, I got used to it. I honestly like and am impressed that one can do every base movement in a freecamera to be able to freely roam around with just the mouse. Kudos!

• Love
Reactions: BarnMTB

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Get to Stage 3, thats where you can have the real fun with the camera. The animated scenes are really high quality with the camera work and customizability.

I really hope the guy makes bank when it releases.

AmyLover

Jun 17, 2020
Something I noticed while playing:

You can use the momentum of the (uncharged) sprint attack and jump out of it to be faster.

Also, character creation is really nice.

thisisanimageright.png

Reactions: HFalx

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
this game has uncensored?, this is a curiosity,i know that japanese guy censored hentai games,but this game have a uncensored option?, how is the penetration,the pussy can open?

Acеdia

Feb 25, 2021
according to the creator's twitter they are "Creating motions for erotic scenes today. I want to add a little more (4P is completed)" courtesy of Google translate btw

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes