Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
i just hope a lot of H animation with a lot of monsters,english,uncensored and pls open vagina with the penetration,vagina and ass,because i played magic sword incubus that is similar and this has that the penises leave to be desired, the vagina does not open so that the penis transpasses the vagina and many times not even the vagina, transpasses the character by the navel or floats in air and looks horribly bad.

I dont tried the demo for no play a part of the game already and not lost interest in the release of the full version soo i dont know how is the H scenes,if it is uncensored and if it have vaginal collision and anal where these are opened, if all this is well done or is done like the ass,anyway the release will be different,better,dont you?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: junior20000

Dicky_Moe

May 25, 2020
So... Why were some of this game's features blocked by my firewall? It's just single-player isn't it? Also, after I exited the game, my antivirus detected it as a threat and quarantined it, lol.

Acеdia

Feb 25, 2021
So... Why were some of this game's features blocked by my firewall? It's just single-player isn't it? Also, after I exited the game, my antivirus detected it as a threat and quarantined it, lol.
A lot of games are like that nowadays, no clue why it just happens there are many possibilities for this like a bad antivirus thinking that the game tracking for bugs maybe something idk usually it's best to report them to the developer another possibility is that there is some other program interfering with the game and the antivirus didn't like that

laudableaura

Sep 30, 2020
why isnt this game released anywhere on the internet yet, not a single person uploaded the full version yet
t already crossed the release date right

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
why isnt this game released anywhere on the internet yet, not a single person uploaded the full version yet
t already crossed the release date right
You bothered to look all over the entire internet except for the two places most likely to tell you why the full version hasn't been uploaded yet? Lol. Check a few posts above yours or the DLsite link in the OP.

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes