Kyrieru

Aug 13, 2019
I hope they toss the still image VN parts. Seems completely ineffectual and pointless compared to animated scenes. Are they just temporary or something?

May 16, 2017
I tested the demo

the gameplay is ok, probably better with the controller and all the skills unlocked.

the character customization is great, the basic character design sucks so it's cool to be able to change it according to your wishes.

the game is incredibly beautiful for a hentai game. then the R18 scenes, oh my ... is just insane ... I can't imagine the complete game with 1 or 2 R18 scenes per chapter (the VN sequences are only there to block the content I think, it's a demo , it's normal )

surely one of the best hentai game of this year, I hope so

mech2

Nov 1, 2017
Hrm, this is one I'll have to really consider just buying. Gotta make sure the dev keeps making H-Games.

I did. Didn't see anything about them being temporary, unless I missed something.
Dude, the game literally says "This scene is not available in the demo, look forward to it in the retail version" or something to that effect. The entire game is already translated into English by the devs.

Last edited:

arkionarkium

May 10, 2020
Run to one end then back to the other repeatedly, the swing will get stronger until you can cross.
thats what i thought of doing, though it didnt work for me for some reason. i just grinded earlier levels until i could afford the double jump in the skill tree. you could also use the c attack on the wall to get on top of the sword, but i havent tried it

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
thats what i thought of doing, though it didnt work for me for some reason. i just grinded earlier levels until i could afford the double jump in the skill tree. you could also use the c attack on the wall to get on top of the sword, but i havent tried it
You need to time the running, like a swing. When it's just started moving right, run right and left when it starts moving left. If you run right while it's moving left you'll just slow it down and reduce the amount it's moving.

(Note, I'm fairly sure those directions are correct, but I'm also tired, sick and starting to get hit with a drowsy type medication, so...)

• Red Heart
Reactions: BarnMTB

Ryan Waxx

Mar 5, 2018
The best way to think about it is to understand physics intuitively. To propel you forward, your feet generate an equal and opposite force. So you run to the left, your feet are pushing the log to the right.

To get a more extreme oscillation, which is what you need for the log to swing far enough, you need to run left - therefore push right - while the log is already moving to the right, thus adding to the force. When it starts swinging to the left, reverse this.

bui tien uoc

Oct 29, 2018
The best way to think about it is to understand physics intuitively. To propel you forward, your feet generate an equal and opposite force. So you run to the left, your feet are pushing the log to the right.

To get a more extreme oscillation, which is what you need for the log to swing far enough, you need to run left - therefore push right - while the log is already moving to the right, thus adding to the force. When it starts swinging to the left, reverse this.
why yall not just upgrade jumping skill ?

Acеdia

Feb 25, 2021
btw because I see alot (yes a whole 2) of people complaining that the controls are sluggish, the game purposely set a delay which is an interesting mechanic, just go in the game with a buck naked character and you will understand. there is a weight system in the character customizer that determines the delay when landing, how high you can jump and SPEEEEEED. My recommendation for a loadout is to go in with the most pain weapon (default sword) and nothing else. Honestly quite effective I call it the speed runner loadout and if you're worried about the low def, welp can't help you there. This is a nice and easy platformer with god tier controls and combat way better that the bullet hell that is alien quest EVE (note by way better I mean easier to pickup) so my solution is simply don't get hit.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 105 Votes