lwynuu

Mar 18, 2020
My launcher doesnt have any options to change anything, it just starts up the game right away, any assistance to make it english?

(Edit): Fixed it, had to reconfigure it to english manually sadly.

Last edited:

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
is the new updated added anything? what about the H scenes? the older version didn't have animations just pics

Vectrix

Apr 22, 2020
is the new updated added anything? what about the H scenes? the older version didn't have animations just pics

As usual, the number of stages and H scenes has not increased even with this version upgrade. If you are looking forward to a new stage or H scene, please wait until the product version.
In other words, no new levels or sex scenes. You'll have to wait until full release, only bug fixes and some new cosmetic items have been added like pantyhose's

humaniron

Aug 31, 2017
I am not sure what the fudge is going on, but every time I launch the game after selecting "English" its still all in Japanese. Is that a bug? Is anyone else having that issue?

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
any full save?
i got it fo you!
even if is a demo i was one of the best hack and slash+hentai scene game ever played....
first thingy first the start panel Snap2.jpg
change language then press save location folder
get the archivedfiles.rar View attachment HolyKnightRicca_Demo.rar and overwrite everyhing with my files °°°don't ovelap directtory°°°
then start the game and this will be the same as mine
Snap1.jpg
i finish demo legit without cheat!!!
i just made the girl more thick and more sexy.....
comment about the game mhhhh...
WOW a master piace! with uncensor applyed is pretty nice ! he already have pov mode build inside h-scenes!
also is very fun to play just try it.. after you fapped....ah ah ah
best 3d-hentai game of the year!!!

wazxy

Jul 8, 2019
*cough cough*
View attachment 1311509
*cough*

surprisingly the game has basic animation behind the censors.

2 ways to go about removing the mosaics, (1)unpack the data.unity3d and edit the shader file like any other unity game or (2) MelonMod/BepInEx your way to mosaic removal. Tested both.

Made a working plugin. This is more a proof of concept than a fully function decensor at the moment. If it works for you cool, if not, sucks for you.
Extract everything in the zip to the "Game" folder and start up the game. It will take a while on the first load, but after that should load like normal.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Doesn't work for me :(

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes