Jen0s

Apr 16, 2021
during the H scenes i can rotate the camera but not "translate" it (dunno a better word )

is it due to programming or there's a way to do it?
also camera and transparency are pretty buggy

overall good though, if only these had decent budgets.... something like bloodstained gameplay with good h scenes

Water Master

Aug 19, 2018
Thanks for the new demo version, I'll be skipping it since it does say that saves aren't compatible any longer though. Not that it's a problem since the game was decent fun, but I'd rather wait for the full release

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Thanks for the new demo version, I'll be skipping it since it does say that saves aren't compatible any longer though. Not that it's a problem since the game was decent fun, but I'd rather wait for the full release

my save still works

Last edited:

Water Master

Aug 19, 2018
my save still works
Not that I've tried after reading the wall of text with the updates, but what I take is that the save from the demo may or may not work once the game comes out. I'd rather binge the game once it comes out. If the save is still compatible more power to those who want to play the new demo

Jun 21, 2018
In the launcher there is a line under the resolution
it makes the launcher english, but the game menu is still in japanese or something as of this version. Any help?
edit: oh nvm it was just my antivirus blocking the program from editing it's own config file, weird

Last edited:

Suee

Aug 12, 2018
Stuck on chapter 7. I get to the castle area where the silver crystal is but I'm not sure how to progress. The platforms are too high for me to jump on.

Water Master

Aug 19, 2018
Stuck on chapter 7. I get to the castle area where the silver crystal is but I'm not sure how to progress. The platforms are too high for me to jump on.
The fairy just told you that your special attack, the swords, get stuck on walls and you can jump on them. Basically you have to make your own platforms, that's why there's a mana crystal nearby

Reactions: Valk3r

adgg

Sep 4, 2020
*cough cough*
View attachment 1311509
*cough*

surprisingly the game has basic animation behind the censors.

2 ways to go about removing the mosaics, (1)unpack the data.unity3d and edit the shader file like any other unity game or (2) MelonMod/BepInEx your way to mosaic removal. Tested both.

Made a working plugin. This is more a proof of concept than a fully function decensor at the moment. If it works for you cool, if not, sucks for you.
Extract everything in the zip to the "Game" folder and start up the game. It will take a while on the first load, but after that should load like normal.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
can ı ask you somethig i didnt understand what am i supposed do where do ı put this files can you explain to me pls

Reactions: HUNUTAN

ModernCrusader

Jul 28, 2020
These gameplay changes look very good, special mention the backdash and the free camera in the dress-up mode. All these requests make me fear this is gonna take us to another delay but the game looks great so far.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Game looks really good. Steam worthy for sure. Sadly it seems there will be unavoidable virginity solving rape at the begining so It kills a lot of my buzz. Still, really well done

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
*cough cough*
View attachment 1311509
*cough*

surprisingly the game has basic animation behind the censors.

2 ways to go about removing the mosaics, (1)unpack the data.unity3d and edit the shader file like any other unity game or (2) MelonMod/BepInEx your way to mosaic removal. Tested both.

Made a working plugin. This is more a proof of concept than a fully function decensor at the moment. If it works for you cool, if not, sucks for you.
Extract everything in the zip to the "Game" folder and start up the game. It will take a while on the first load, but after that should load like normal.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Explain, please, normally what where to shove to remove censorship.

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes