percypoasdo

Jul 14, 2017
Would you happen to have any non English characters in the file path? that they have yet to resolve. If the path is too long as well it can cause problems.
NO WAY !!! that actually fixed it.. Thank you! wtf.. hahaha

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
The game keeps locking up on me, and doesn't seem to have saved despite having gotten the big gold jewel for a checkpoint. It froze right after the goblin scene, and now it's starting me over at the beginning again. Second time it's done this (at slightly different spots), and since I can't manually save, I can't make any progress.

Anyone else have this issue?
The game have a "text" folder with a troubleshooting txt file. Ok, it's in Japanese but google translation work well enough to let you understand. You may find your solution here.

Not saving may be caused by the game folder(s) and files set to "read only" check it.
The first crash might have corrupted the data, so you might want to go and delete the save folder.

Also, with some weak computer, full screen and graphic setting seem to make the game freeze / crash.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
The game keeps locking up on me, and doesn't seem to have saved despite having gotten the big gold jewel for a checkpoint. It froze right after the goblin scene, and now it's starting me over at the beginning again. Second time it's done this (at slightly different spots), and since I can't manually save, I can't make any progress.

Anyone else have this issue?
when starting the launcher, select "fastest performance", the drop in graphic quality is barely noticeable but the game runs smoother.

aptonoth

May 4, 2020
Okay is there a new version of the uncensored patch? How are people getting it working? I followed the directions in the post but nothing the game will start a windows command box will pop up and nothing. I waited a long time too just in case and nothing. Bought my copy from dlsite its the newest version.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
by the way... completing the bonus stage after the second epilogue, unlocks the school swimsuit ss088.png ss079.png

Last edited:

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Okay is there a new version of the uncensored patch? How are people getting it working? I followed the directions in the post but nothing the game will start a windows command box will pop up and nothing. I waited a long time too just in case and nothing. Bought my copy from dlsite its the newest version.
go to the "game" directory and make sure you have the .exe file. if not it means your antivirus quarantined it, restore it and try again

aptonoth

May 4, 2020
go to the "game" directory and make sure you have the .exe file. if not it means your antivirus quarantined it, restore it and try again
I have a launcher but not a simple exe. OHHH okay it was quarantined by my antivirus. Hopefully I can get it working now.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I have a launcher but not a simple exe. OHHH okay it was quarantined by my antivirus. Hopefully I can get it working now.
the folder you unzipped the game to, should look like this. open the "Game" subfolder..
1643393992830.png
and it should look like this
1643393953964.png

aptonoth

May 4, 2020
the folder you unzipped the game to, should look like this. open the "Game" subfolder..
View attachment 1621348
and it should look like this
View attachment 1621347
What folder am I even supposed to be extracting it too now? The original instructions say to install it into "HolyKnightRicca_Data" folder. Or am I supposed to extract it into the data folder with the actual exe? The instructions I was replying to might be telling folks to extract it into the wrong folder. So which one is it?

Wolf98

Donor
Feb 2, 2018
That right there is your problem. The skulls work so long as you have them in your inventory. Using them gets rid of them and gives you some shards back, and gets rid of the effect on you. They aren't like the other items where you use them to activate them. They are a passive effect, active as long as you carry them, and using them gets rid of the effect.
Ahh right not sure why didn't think of that, thanks. Assume they add more shards each kill, well I'll find out here shorty.

The biggest thing is that you can't do magic/special attacks until the horny bar runs out. You also take more damage IIRC but I can't really say how much more.
Ahh, thanks. Don't think that was explained or I just missed it.

Matsu-Taka

Sep 20, 2020
does the uncenzore patch works also on the following updates?
Read and heed:
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-fair...-sisters-v1-0-9-mogurasoft.89059/post-6229198

If you update to a new version but still have the" "HolyKnightRicca_v(###)\Game\BepInEx" folder from the previous version you need to go into it and delete the "unhollowed" folder. Doing so will let BepInEx know that it needs to rebuild itself for a new version.
Edit2: There were no changes to the plugin itself so if you still have the old one it will still work.

Reactions: funog1

Elylein

Sep 17, 2018
i tried but doesnt work. on 1.0.3 everything worked fine but on 1.0.6 doesnt work. Deleted the file, tried completly new but its still zensored. hmm im missing something or so. I even downloaded the unpatch new , followed the guidline but still doesnt work.

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes