Sep 3, 2019
Looks like there's a modder that release the extenison plugin that look like a debug menu or something. Anyone like to check it out?
It's more of a collection of tweaks to polish the games looks and gives more camera freedom for screen capture I think, nonetheless a creative mods. There's also an attempt to enable force feedback I see. I'll check this mod later.

Reactions: TranscendedGuy
Mar 31, 2018
Well, it's already known that the devs are a fans of ryona and he build this game around that concept. There are tons of ryona / torture H-game in the market out there and many that are more tragic and sadistic than this, but what makes this game is special I think it's because the gameplay, the writing, the animation, the visual presentation, the music and the voice acting all come together to create such impactful scene which leaves us shout oh sh**!! many times. It's apparent that the devs really pour all his passion and thought into this game.

What impress me is that ryona is such a very niche genre in an already niche H genre, yet this game scores a big hit in sales (43K sales in DLsite only) and eyeing a second spot below Crimzon, the King, err, Queen of ryona genre.

If there's some lesson that we can take from this game is, is that people are thirsty for a good games, games that are polished and really enjoyable in gameplay and presentation, one that makes people forget that they're buying a basically torture games. There are so many comment and review of this game praising the gameplay while cursing the ryona scene lol. I myself are H vanilla enjoyer (with occasional NTR tendency), yet I enjoy this game because of how well the devs sewing together all aspect of the games to create one enjoyable gaming experience.

If this game is any indication, I have faith that whatever games coming next from this devs will also be highly enjoyable, regardless of genres he choose. I can't waif for it.
you are 100% right, my motivation here is a little selfish because i would love a game on this sheer level of quality where i could actually go through the scenes without skipping them lol

there's just this step from non-con or purely physical rape stuff to actual rape that apparently a lot of people aren't able to make, me included. if anything it's nice that the ryona gang is getting quality titles - when you're browsing the rape tag you rarely find a title like this

there's definitely a point where quality trumps one's preferrences and this game is proof of that, especially as the game is indeed well set up to telegraph how violent a given scene is and then just let you skip it

MrDrew

Apr 28, 2020
Does anyone know why I'm losing my savefiles or getting the "Shared save data failed" error? I found where my save files are in AppData but the game can't find them? I have had to start over twice now because of this.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Yeah this one is kinda weird. Usually I can gloss over the uh...awfulness?...of these kinds of game over situations because the hentai is good but this game really tunnel visions on making you understand how terrible this is for the protagonist and anyone else involved. This is particularly evident in the tower scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's like a hentai game that is actively trying to shame you for playing it, lol.
The dev's secret mission is to get all of us to go outside and touch grass.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Does anyone know why I'm losing my savefiles or getting the "Shared save data failed" error? I found where my save files are in AppData but the game can't find them? I have had to start over twice now because of this.
Usually, it's either your antivirus is like preventing the game from modifying files, or you can't modifie the file (check if the gsave / game folder and sub folder are on read only or not).

Anongatari

Mar 5, 2021
This game is very good I actually enjoy the gameplay quite a bit but certain levels piss me the fuck off lol like the 1 where you get chased by the giant kraken thing man that level pisses me off i died like 20 times haha
Choose your armor fast/very fast, play on casual, on version 1.06 or 1.05 falling does not kill you.

Aug 22, 2021
Choose your armor fast/very fast, play on casual, on version 1.06 or 1.05 falling does not kill you.
++ Buy double jump, perseverance (extra retries), and wings (falling doesn't kill you).

It is absolutely doable on hard if you buy the right upgrades and consumables.

Don't know about the last few levels though...

Sep 3, 2019
I hear v10.7 fixed up some bugs how worth it is that
Change in 1.07:
-adding re-coloring option to some armor
-adding on-off toggle for Armor Durability UP skill
-fixed some bugs.

I don't know which bug the devs mention, this game is already having so little bugs to start off, I was and still on v1.01 and never encountering any noticeable bug, let alone serious / game breaking one, despite playing it for almost 50 hr in total.

May 25, 2021
i used your save for somereason ricca gets killed easily even on casual mode (like the HP is still on 1st level league) and doing the last levels defeats her in a single strike why!?
You must have bought the one-hit-kill red skull like most people did from previous posts lol. Just use it and it'll go away.

alphafr

May 18, 2018
so im not really keen on doing the archievement like 100 hit combo (when the combo counter last no more than 2s) or 1k perfect pary to unlock the final scene/mission, already did the 2 arena that sum up the enemies and bosses you had faced from start to end

Any tricks or save to bypass the requirements to unlock it? I don't really have anything else to get the missings stars beside that massive grind fest

substray

Oct 16, 2018
I don't know which bug the devs mention, this game is already having so little bugs to start off, I was and still on v1.01 and never encountering any noticeable bug, let alone serious / game breaking one, despite playing it for almost 50 hr in total.
The game is actually up to 1.08 though apparently there's a game breaking bug in stage 10 and the dev blog says to wait for 1.09. Most of the reason to update is for QoL stuff like being able to turn abilities on/off and new weapons, like the skeleton brothers long spear that was just added.
Any tricks or save to bypass the requirements to unlock it? I don't really have anything else to get the missings stars beside that massive grind fest
You only need 40 achievements for all of the bonus chapters, its pretty easy to unlock everything if you run through and collect all of the silver crystals.

Crungus11

Jan 26, 2022
OP needs to be updated.
^Download it from here:

Uncensor from here:

For people asking download links: it took 1 minute to find this. Next time I won't be helping. Learn how to use search and read a little.
Upon adding the "bak" at the end of data.unity3d the game wont launch. I'm running 1.07 so maybe that has something to do with it?

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
so im not really keen on doing the archievement like 100 hit combo (when the combo counter last no more than 2s) or 1k perfect pary to unlock the final scene/mission, already did the 2 arena that sum up the enemies and bosses you had faced from start to end

1) Finish all the stage with the silver cristal found
2) click on the twitter / ci-en icone on the starting screen for 2 free archievement
3) the 3 dealt lof of damage archievement
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4) for the combo archievement, just do the 1st bonus stage (with lot of enemie) and take a low damage weapon. Pack the four stone golem and spam weak attack. Easy to do.

Just doing the above should get you around 50 archievement done (including the monster bashinf while doing them)

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Upon adding the "bak" at the end of data.unity3d the game wont launch. I'm running 1.07 so maybe that has something to do with it?
Uncensor mod probably needs to be updated but I don't know for sure because I'm still on version 1.0.1. Try searching this thread, see if you can find something about it.

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes