Welking

Jan 30, 2020
I am unable to get the uncensor patch to work.
bepinex is running into a system.dll not found stack fail.
Not sure what I need to get it working. Does not feel like it is downloading files it need.
Does anybody have any ideas?

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2018
Guess I might be one of the few who thought Ricca looked largely fine as she was. All I did was grow her hair out and give her some physical 'enhancements', and I was quite happy with the way she looked for the rest of the game. Ricca seems to be in rare possession of an equal mix of cute/sexy and I couldn't be happier:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hENTAIKAMWEN

Nov 30, 2019
hi i would like to ask does anyone run into this problem which is when i was extracting the game the data.unity 3d keeps on being corrupted no matter how many times i redownloaded it... thanks for the help

i used winrar or 7zip for the extract

thanks in advance!

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
hi i would like to ask does anyone run into this problem which is when i was extracting the game the data.unity 3d keeps on being corrupted no matter how many times i redownloaded it... thanks for the help

i used winrar or 7zip for the extract

thanks in advance!
Try updating those programs to latest version and disabling anti-virus.

Aug 22, 2021
Guess I might be one of the few who thought Ricca looked largely fine as she was. All I did was grow her hair out and give her some physical 'enhancements', and I was quite happy with the way she looked for the rest of the game. Ricca seems to be in rare possession of an equal mix of cute/sexy and I couldn't be happier:

Nice, but I gotta ask...

Doesn't adjusted her clothing, weapons, and body proportions sorta maybe count as not leaving her 'as she was'?

Also, considering what happens in most of the game when you lose, I think we can all sleep soundly for the heinous crime of giving her dyed hair and bigger tits :)

• Haha
Reactions: Shadowknight502
Oct 8, 2018
Nice, but I gotta ask...

Doesn't adjusted her clothing, weapons, and body proportions sorta maybe count as not leaving her 'as she was'?

Also, considering what happens in most of the game when you lose, I think we can all sleep soundly for the heinous crime of giving her dyed hair and bigger tits :)
Ha. Fair enough. I was mostly referring to hair color and general facial structure since Ricca remarks in the story that she and her sister largely look alike. I was mostly aiming to preserve that feel when customizing her. It's also stated that canonically when she transforms, she becomes more physically 'enhanced' and curvy, so I leaned a little heavier into that as well.

The leotard however is...well, I just liked it more than the miniskirt. Upskirts are great, but the leotard does an exceptional job of showing off her hips and thighs in a way that I just can't resist.

Reactions: TheOtherDragonborn
Aug 22, 2021
Ha. Fair enough. I was mostly referring to hair color and general facial structure since Ricca remarks in the story that she and her sister largely look alike. I was mostly aiming to preserve that feel when customizing her. It's also stated that canonically when she transforms, she becomes more physically 'enhanced' and curvy, so I leaned a little heavier into that as well.

The leotard however is...well, I just liked it more than the miniskirt. Upskirts are great, but the leotard does an exceptional job of showing off her hips and thighs in a way that I just can't resist.
Well said! I especially appreciated that bit of lore as it basically made the player's ideal outfit for her canonically what she envisioned herself as.

Also I too picked a leotard, though I went with the elemental armor for the stats and glowy bits. It isn't even close since the h-scenes often dress you up anyway and the actual gameplay never really gives an opportunity to see upskirts.

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020

Yeah I didn't mess around with her facial structure at all, but I definitely "enhanced" almost every portion of her body including her hair. And same with you, I literally can't resist putting any torso armor on her other than the leotard/bunnygirl suit even if there are a million better options in terms of stats. It shows off her legs and stomach region in just the perfect way.

... 'course when she reverts her transformation in certain cutscenes I get disappointed by seeing her go back to her raggedy clothes and losing the "enhancements"

Aug 22, 2021
Is there anyone can clear epilogue 2 on HARD difficulty without ANY ITEM?I try it all night but get stuck at the dragon.
I can't clear most of the main story missions on hard without using items...

In my opinion, the game is poorly balanced for higher difficulties. Normal is way too easy and hard is often complete bullshit with how some of the enemies can juggle you to death. At the very least, I need some mana crystals or invincibility gems just to break a combo so I have an opportunity to attack before instantly dying.

Thankfully that is not an achievement...

Reactions: Courier_Young

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Is there anyone can clear epilogue 2 on HARD difficulty without ANY ITEM?I try it all night but get stuck at the dragon.
posted his channel a few times. getgood

i could do it with hard+skull but no items will take a fair bit of practice. i rarely used the backstep like he does and it seems to be the key to winning.

Reactions: Courier_Young

Petrine12

May 26, 2020
Just started this and I really like it, but
Does more stuff like that happen? I know that was a special circumstance, but games that do that usually do it throughout the rest of the game too.

Courier_Young

Dec 10, 2021
I can't clear most of the main story missions on hard without using items...

In my opinion, the game is poorly balanced for higher difficulties. Normal is way too easy and hard is often complete bullshit with how some of the enemies can juggle you to death. At the very least, I need some mana crystals or invincibility gems just to break a combo so I have an opportunity to attack before instantly dying.

Thankfully that is not an achievement...
Likewise,guess I just get so obsessed with it,maybe I should go play Devil May Cry?
posted his channel a few times. getgood

i could do it with hard+skull but no items will take a fair bit of practice. i rarely used the backstep like he does and it seems to be the key to winning.
Thanks man,gonna go check it out.

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2018
Yeah I didn't mess around with her facial structure at all, but I definitely "enhanced" almost every portion of her body including her hair. And same with you, I literally can't resist putting any torso armor on her other than the leotard/bunnygirl suit even if there are a million better options in terms of stats. It shows off her legs and stomach region in just the perfect way.

... 'course when she reverts her transformation in certain cutscenes I get disappointed by seeing her go back to her raggedy clothes and losing the "enhancements"
Good thing is that you can go to the gallery and rewatch those cutscenes and load in your customized Ricca instead of the default. Just turn off auto clothing and load your version of Ricca from a save slot and voila. You can't do it for every single scene, but you can for most.

Petrine12 This game is actually pretty light on gore related stuff. I think that scene is the only one that happens in the story if I recall properly.

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
The gameplay is good. The customization is great. The animations are nice.

But only having H in game overs and cutscenes is so lame. SO LAME!

• Angry
Reactions: Kalissa
4.50 star(s) 105 Votes